PDA

View Full Version : so....

ATLTSX
01-04-2010, 01:18 PM
I was at the grocery yesterday and went to pull in a parking spot and some dbag just left the shopping cart in the spot. Why do people do that :gay: .

You look around the lot and they are pushed up in grass areas.

Fuk lazy people.

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
I was at the grocery yesterday and went to pull in a parking spot and some dbag just left the shopping cart in the spot. Why do people do that :gay: .

You look around the lot and they are pushed up in grass areas.

Fuk lazy people.

Then someone pushes it and it rolls right into another vehicle.

5spdfrk
01-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Agreed! +reps

On a similar note...I saw a big black guy pull out of the expectant mothers parking only spot! I mean mugged him to make sure he felt stupid! That'll teach 'em! lol

Arm&hammer
01-04-2010, 05:46 PM
yeah. why the fuck do people do that. especially when they are near the thing for all of the carts.

ATLTSX
01-05-2010, 08:36 AM
yeah. why the fuck do people do that. especially when they are near the thing for all of the carts.

The one the other day was probably 10 steps from the other carts.

bdydrpdmazda
01-05-2010, 08:41 AM
I leave my cart wherever!

Nah, that shit pisses me off too. May be different if its pouring down rain though, I might prop the two front wheels up on the curb then rather than across the parking lot in the rain.

PURP
01-05-2010, 08:46 AM
Fuck you bitchers... And Fuck you Ben... I really do leave mine anywhere. My concern is too, load the groceries and get my son safely in his child seat. If I'm near an island(grass and curb) it gets left there. If the return location is full from lack of people doing their jobs... I'll leave it in a parking spot. Just how I roll.

Get over it

Ed
01-05-2010, 08:59 AM
Agreed! +reps

On a similar note...I saw a big black guy pull out of the expectant mothers parking only spot! I mean mugged him to make sure he felt stupid! That'll teach 'em! lol

cause mean mugging is serious bidness....

Black Mamba
01-05-2010, 09:10 AM
bc it's cold as balls outside

Kasper
01-05-2010, 09:16 AM
I saw some lady do that one day. i was walking back out to my truck and this lady just put her cart up against my truck and went back to her mini van. so i took her cart and set it behind her mini van sideways.. she ran that thing over and fucked up the back of her mini van full force! i couldnt stop laughing!

But seriously.. yeah that shit is dumb. why people are to damn lazy to put them where they belong is beyond me!

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:17 AM
Common courtesy is a dead art my friend. Welcome to the degenerate era.

bdydrpdmazda
01-05-2010, 09:19 AM
Common courtesy is a dead art my friend. Welcome to the degenerate era.
KILL OR BE KILLED! It has to do with more than just murder...

5spdfrk
01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
Real talk! Almost as much as e-thuggin'!

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:39 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/10p1zm1.png

HarietTubgrl
01-05-2010, 10:17 AM
bc it's cold as balls outside
well get your fucking blood flowing by walking the cart to where it won't get in the way!

swimshark
01-05-2010, 10:20 AM
I saw some lady do that one day. i was walking back out to my truck and this lady just put her cart up against my truck and went back to her mini van. so i took her cart and set it behind her mini van sideways.. she ran that thing over and fucked up the back of her mini van full force! i couldnt stop laughing!

But seriously.. yeah that shit is dumb. why people are to damn lazy to put them where they belong is beyond me!

i lol at this. id do the same if it happened right in front of me. teach them a lesson.

ATLTSX
01-05-2010, 10:44 AM
Fuck you bitchers... And Fuck you Ben... I really do leave mine anywhere. My concern is too, load the groceries and get my son safely in his child seat. If I'm near an island(grass and curb) it gets left there. If the return location is full from lack of people doing their jobs... I'll leave it in a parking spot. Just how I roll.

Get over it

Let's fight. :no:

ATLTSX
01-05-2010, 10:46 AM

True story.