PDA

View Full Version : IA has taught me well

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:08 PM
You have been banned for the following reason:
Repeated failure to follow the respect guideline.
Date the ban will be lifted: Never

Because I got perma banned on the MINI forums.

These guys are pathetic, lack knowledge, and can not produce a car worth shit. I'm running way quicker times and putting down more HP with just bolt ons than these guys that have all this internal work and etc. Their times aren't even quick. Alot of money to be slow :rolleyes:

I've learned more on here and from Honda guys than I ever will from anything dealing with MINI, thanks guys :goodjob:

EL42
01-04-2010, 01:14 PM
wow,i always thought mini drivers were nice social people. but then again when i introduced myself at tunerfest........you tried to fight me.lol

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:16 PM
wow,i always thought mini drivers were nice social people. but then again when i introduced myself at tunerfest........you tried to fight me.lol

I did? Ive always thought you were chill, maybe I didnt know who you were?

EL42
01-04-2010, 01:26 PM
I did? Ive always thought you were chill, maybe I didnt know who you were?
:cheers: it's cool,i think it's because i said you're username wrong. when you corrected me you seem kinda annoyed. and it was raining.

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:30 PM
:cheers: it's cool,i think it's because i said you're username wrong. when you corrected me you seem kinda annoyed. and it was raining.

Oh no, I was just expecting a smartass comment from you :lmfao::cheers:

The rain sucked sooo bad :no:

Doppelgänger
01-04-2010, 01:43 PM

These guys are pathetic, lack knowledge, and can not produce a car worth shit. I'm running way quicker times and putting down more HP with just bolt ons than these guys that have all this internal work and etc. Their times aren't even quick. Alot of money to be slow :rolleyes:

I've learned more on here and from Honda guys than I ever will from anything dealing with MINI, thanks guys :goodjob:

What, the battle of the 17 second cars and you're bragging about being the fastest 17 second car? lolol Be careful with that 99fwhp blazing up your tires and running 0-60 in 8 blistering seconds :lmfao::lmfao:

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:46 PM
What, the battle of the 17 second cars and you're bragging about being the fastest 17 second car? lolol Be careful with that 99fwhp blazing up your tires and running 0-60 in 8 blistering seconds :lmfao::lmfao:

My car is quicker than 17's. :thinking:

Elbow
01-04-2010, 01:46 PM

You drive a 15 second car. :lmfao:

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:47 PM
You drive a 15 second car. :lmfao:

Is it really 15's? Im hoping thats not correct lol :D

Elbow
01-04-2010, 01:49 PM
Is it really 15's? Im hoping thats not correct lol :D

It is. :lmfao:

JK I dunnno but Miatas are always slow, even boosted.

MINI
01-04-2010, 01:51 PM
It is. :lmfao:

JK I dunnno but Miatas are always slow, even boosted.

The turbo miata? :thinking: That sounds better than 15's...

edit: Oh

Doppelgänger
01-04-2010, 01:55 PM
oh yes.. 15 seconds on the magical drag strip i've never been to.

But they're not as slow as E30 325s :lmao:

Elbow
01-04-2010, 01:57 PM
oh yes.. 15 seconds on the magical drag strip i've never been to.

But they're not as slow as E30 325s :lmao:

I assure you a 325 E30 would rape a regular Miata, yours no, but a non turbo Miata yes.

Doppelgänger
01-04-2010, 01:58 PM
maybe one with a M50/M52 swap, because that's what it took for an E30 to pull on my 96 n/a

Elbow
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
maybe one with a M52 swap, because that's what it took for an E30 to pull on my 96 n/a

I highly doubt that, I can easily rape the hell out of a stock 96 and I have an E. :lmfao:

Tracy
01-04-2010, 02:02 PM
Aww thanks.

MINI
01-04-2010, 02:08 PM
Aww thanks.

noooo, you know what I mean :ninja::cheers:

Ran
01-04-2010, 03:54 PM
Are you people seriously discussing drag-racing in reference to Mini's and Miata's?

Auto-X or Road Course -> That way

Elbow
01-04-2010, 03:55 PM
Are you people seriously discussing drag-racing in reference to Mini's and Miata's?

LOL I know right. :screwy:

EL42
01-04-2010, 08:11 PM
Oh no, I was just expecting a smartass comment from you :lmfao::cheers:

The rain sucked sooo bad :no:
:thinking: in all honesty,i thought about. but if you're expecting a smartass comment at that time. i didn't have any,i was in too good of a mood.lol

RandomGuy
01-04-2010, 09:08 PM
i thought droptop's miata was supercharged?

I remember having a longggg ass convo with you, something about how the bay temps were realllly low as compared to turbo setups on your car?

Doppelgänger
01-04-2010, 09:32 PM

never seen you at an autoX....come on out to some of them this year and well compare RAW times ;)

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:20 AM
never seen you at an autoX....come on out to some of them this year and well compare RAW times ;)To be completely honest, I did Auto-X like twice and hated it. The runs themselves were fun and challenging, but too much money for too little seat time. That's why I started doing drift events and road courses. More bang for your buck.

bdydrpdmazda
01-05-2010, 09:24 AM
This...

Glides
01-05-2010, 09:28 AM
Dumb thread.

So IA has basically taught you that it's ok to be a Douche on another forum and get banned. Right on. People don't usually ban you permenantly for simply not agreeing with someone. You had to do much more than that.

Nemesis
01-05-2010, 09:38 AM

Sounds like the Cougar owners of the previous platform I used to know. "Gurus" on that site spent so much money to build gay dyno queens that were total fail on the track or totally mediocre. I spent half the money and would run circles around them. At leas the Minis arent going anywhere anytime soon and it isnt a dead platform.

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
I spent half the money and would run circles around them.With no sway-bars even! :lmao:

Nemesis
01-05-2010, 09:40 AM
With no sway-bars even! :lmao:

:lmfao:

just dont ask me to do a burnout

Ran
01-05-2010, 09:41 AM
just dont ask me to do a burnoutI demand the video of your Bar-B-Clutch!