PDA

View Full Version : After The Holiday Are DoNe BaCk to Work With A pop Drug Test LMMFAO...

youngmill
01-04-2010, 09:51 AM
So The holidays are when ppl party enjoy and mostly (drink, do drugs if that is you, and let it all out). Monday morning comes around, every body tells there holiday stories. Laughs, giggles, funny shit right. Then the boss comes around the corner with this funny look on his face with two fine ass pharmacy looking women and tells you to stop your froklift and come here. All while there is this long line of ppl waiting at the bathroom with looks on their faces like they where in the line waiting to enter HELL hahaha. I get off my lift and the first thing my boss ask me is, "can u pass this drug test", all quite in shit. Im thinking yeah, but some of them may not. So after I was done. I asked him, " what would have happened if I would have said NO"? He said, " I WOULD HAVE TOLD U TO KEEP ON RIDING BY". DAMN! SOME BOSS HuH?

civic gsr
01-04-2010, 09:52 AM
jajajaja

Black4DrEK
01-04-2010, 09:53 AM
^^ Damn thats whats up!! LOL cool boss

Kevykev
01-04-2010, 10:12 AM
Then the boss comes around the corner with this funny look on his face with two fine ass pharmacy looking women and tells you to stop your froklift and come here.

Heeey, Thought that was just in the movies...

:cheers:

81911SC
01-04-2010, 11:07 AM
You type like a faggot

Paul
01-04-2010, 11:10 AM
So The holidays are when ppl party enjoy and mostly (drink, do drugs if that is you, and let it all out). Monday morning comes around, every body tells there holiday stories. Laughs, giggles, funny shit right. Then the boss comes around the corner with this funny look on his face with two fine ass pharmacy looking women and tells you to stop your froklift and come here. All while there is this long line of ppl waiting at the bathroom with looks on their faces like they where in the line waiting to enter HELL hahaha. I get off my lift and the first thing my boss ask me is, "can u pass this drug test", all quite in shit. Im thinking yeah, but some of them may not. So after I was done. I asked him, " what would have happened if I would have said NO"? He said, " I WOULD HAVE TOLD U TO KEEP ON RIDING BY". DAMN! SOME BOSS HuH?

That's the best way to cut employees w/o having to do layoffs :lmfao:

dallasb84
01-05-2010, 01:04 AM
thats how to fire shitbags..... theres a reason y he asked You!

swimshark
01-05-2010, 01:10 AM
Random drug tests are funny to watch people you know have been doing some things and they freak the hell out. Im cool with it though cause I got a free day of work doing nothing and my boss knew I was gonna pass, but I had been selected for a random screening.

Got Milk?
01-05-2010, 01:22 AM

I stopped believing in this thread when I saw this:"Then the boss comes around the corner with this funny look on his face with two fine ass pharmacy looking women"

Why would the pharmacy women be following your boss, when down in the bathroom there is a line of people waiting to get tested?

If it is a true story, cool story, and sucks for few people.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 07:26 AM
I stopped believing in this thread when I saw this:"Then the boss comes around the corner with this funny look on his face with two fine ass pharmacy looking women"

Why would the pharmacy women be following your boss, when down in the bathroom there is a line of people waiting to get tested?

If it is a true story, cool story, and sucks for few people.

Come on for real GOT MILK. why would I make this up? It was soreal this sounds like ah movie, but it happened. I've been on this gig for 6yrs now, so I know my boss as a person. Dude knows my fam and all. I dont think any body came up dirty, well to my knowledge. THIS WAS A REAL EVENT, NO LIE!

youngmill
01-05-2010, 07:32 AM
You type like a faggot
wow far from one bro.

^^ Damn thats whats up!! LOL cool boss

hell yeah

Heeey, Thought that was just in the movies...

most movies come from real life events
:cheers:

thats how to fire shitbags..... theres a reason y he asked You!

he probably wanted to see if i was dirty also. i thought about that.

Elbow
01-05-2010, 07:53 AM
You type like a faggot

X2...

swimshark
01-05-2010, 07:58 AM
I was working as a lifeguard when I got my random drug screening and my boss actually wanted to see if the poppyseed thing would work. We almost stopped by a store to grab some lemon poppy seed muffins since we had to go around and pick up others from different pools before we went to the clinic.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 09:42 AM
I was working as a lifeguard when I got my random drug screening and my boss actually wanted to see if the poppyseed thing would work. We almost stopped by a store to grab some lemon poppy seed muffins since we had to go around and pick up others from different pools before we went to the clinic.

Now is that ah true story? Some funny shit

youngmill
01-05-2010, 09:46 AM
You type like a faggot

X2...

Looks ta me like yall fuck'n each other.

On_Her_Face
01-05-2010, 10:21 AM
I've never been drug tested... for a job lolol.

81911SC
01-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Looks ta me like yall fuck'n each other.

So wait, since we both think you smoke pole you assume we're like you?
Not that lucky champ.

swimshark
01-05-2010, 10:35 AM
Now is that ah true story? Some funny shit

Haha it is. I was working from 8:30-6 at the pool and around 10 I got told that I had been selected for a random drug test. I worked at the Mountain Park Aquatic Center. I was the one that brought up the poppy seed myth since I saw something about it with Mythbusters. I told my boss and he thought it would be hilarious if it did work and we were about to go get some from Kroger, but decided not to fool around. We had to go to 2 other pools in Gwinnett area before heading to some clinic up past the mall so I just rode in a county van for a few hours and didn't have to work.

My boss knew my family too and knows I would pass so he thought it would be funny to see if the poppy seeds would make me fail. The looks on my Mom's face would be priceless and it would have been a good joke.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 10:56 AM
I've never been drug tested... for a job lolol.

lucky you. they suck on the real. its kinda like their hoping you slip up

On_Her_Face
01-05-2010, 11:18 AM
I don't smoke so I could careless

youngmill
01-05-2010, 11:41 AM
Not that lucky champ.

Check this out every body cuz its real facts. Thiss coming from from the same dude that has his location set "INSIDE YOUR ANUS". If thats not some rainbow shit then what is. He's hoping that u scream like a Women when he's INSIDE YOUR ANUS so he doesn't seem GAY. Now im "IN DA HOOD" money gettin cuz its all Good. He's a toliet paper on the dick dude CUZ HE LIKE FUCKEN SHIT! Keep this up and ima pull all of your cards. Trying ta point ah finger at me, but I like BUSH my dawg. Knowing damn well you like ASSHOLE, thats why u tryin to see what im about so u could pm me on the slid dude. Move on DoodleCHASA! Lets Go.

AdriSciontC
01-05-2010, 11:43 AM
If they did random screenings at my store I think I'd be the only one to keep my job....

youngmill
01-05-2010, 11:44 AM
Not that lucky champ.

Check this out every body cuz this real facts. This coming from the same dude that has his location set "INSIDE YOUR ANUS". If thats not some rainbow shit then what is. He's hoping that u scream like a Women when he's INSIDE YOUR ANUS so he doesn't seem GAY. Now im "IN DA HOOD" money gettin cuz its all Good. He's a toliet paper on the dick dude CUZ HE LIKE PISS'N SHIT! Keep this up and ima pull all of your cards. Trying ta point ah finger at me, but I like BUSH my dawg. Knowing damn well you like ASSHOLE, thats why u tryin to see what im about so u could pm me on the slid dude. Move on DoodleCHASA! Lets Go.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 11:54 AM
If they did random screenings at my store I think I'd be the only one to keep my job....

they have to drug test us though. Its a ton of shit you could get hurt on. ForkLifts, Machines, Cutting through the lines, loading up the trucks and the other way around, ect. I understand why

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 11:59 AM

Exactly.

Just wondering, have you ever been to "da hood?" Later, QD.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 12:04 PM
Exactly.

Just wondering, have you ever been to "da hood?" Later, QD.

Na, not at all. Hahahah im from the subs Man. I run from Hood Ppl. Fuk outta here.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 12:06 PM
Na, not at all. Hahahah im from the subs Man. I run from Hood Ppl. Fuk outta here.

I didn't think so. Later, QD.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 12:13 PM
I didn't think so. Later, QD.

Ask around, IS YOUNGMILL HOOD? The that know me can tell you...There are some ppl that know whats good. Not e-net-thuggin either

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 12:14 PM
Ask around, IS YOUNGMILL HOOD? The that know me can tell you...There are some ppl that know whats good. Not e-net-thuggin either

I was asking you, not other people. And what does "e-net-thuggin" have to do with this? I was just asking.

I still would like to know what "band" is. Later, QD.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 01:24 PM
I was asking you, not other people. And what does "e-net-thuggin" have to do with this? I was just asking.

LMAO, QD u got jokes huh? Alright I hit the enter button before my phone finished spelling out the word. Did that clear it up for you?

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 01:28 PM

LMAO, QD u got jokes huh? Alright I hit the enter button before my phone finished spelling out the word. Did that clear it up for you?

I think so, but not really, but now I'm on this topic as well.

Later, QD.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 02:22 PM
It would be easier for me to reply if I was at home on the computer. My phone moves to slow. I was talking about E-NET-Thuggin stating im not one of those. No more explaining Take it for what its worth an run wit it.

81911SC
01-05-2010, 07:12 PM
Check this out every body cuz this real facts. This coming from the same dude that has his location set "INSIDE YOUR ANUS". If thats not some rainbow shit then what is. He's hoping that u scream like a Women when he's INSIDE YOUR ANUS so he doesn't seem GAY. Now im "IN DA HOOD" money gettin cuz its all Good. He's a toliet paper on the dick dude CUZ HE LIKE PISS'N SHIT! Keep this up and ima pull all of your cards. Trying ta point ah finger at me, but I like BUSH my dawg. Knowing damn well you like ASSHOLE, thats why u tryin to see what im about so u could pm me on the slid dude. Move on DoodleCHASA! Lets Go.You trying to make sense or did you give up with the start of this thread?

youngmill
01-06-2010, 04:50 AM
You trying to make sense or did you give up with the start of this thread?

Didn't it though? We will see what happens when the tests come back after 48hrs. If ppl start gettin cut, we will know why. THEY FAILED! Its two guys I know for sure thats worried.

quickdodgeŽ
01-06-2010, 07:06 AM
Take it for what its worth an run wit it.

I already did. Later, QD.