PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Capital One for financing?

tony
01-04-2010, 06:45 AM
I've had my G financed with Capital One for a couple of years now and when I get my paper statement the minimum payment is over $100 less than the payment due for my online statement. I pay the online amount every month but I have to wonder if I was an individual who is not web savvy would I be defaulting on my loan by paying the lesser amount? Just wondering if anyone else has this happening to them with Capital One.

AirMax95
01-04-2010, 09:58 AM
I have Capital One for a credit card and ran into this same dilemma. I called them and was told the paper statement trumps the online bill. With that said, if you switch to paperless billing, you will obviously be stuck on the higher payment end.

In the end, call them to make sure. Capital One is one financing company that is known to screw people.

Bigt8aford
01-05-2010, 08:00 PM
I don't have them, but my dad does and they messed him up pretty bad. Hope you figure it out Tony.

MachNU
01-09-2010, 11:06 AM
Yeah I had them to for my black mustang and my red mustang, and have since changed. They are expensive as hell with % rates even with good credit.

BanginJimmy
01-09-2010, 01:38 PM
I've had a capital one card for about 8 years and I havent had the slightest problem with them. They have actually been the best people I have delt with.

If there is a conflict between the paper statement and the online one, pay whichever one you like, but make sure you keep a copy of both statements. If they have an issue with it, simply produce te statement for the one you paid and that should correct the issue.

MachNU
01-09-2010, 04:30 PM
I've had a capital one card for about 8 years and I havent had the slightest problem with them. They have actually been the best people I have delt with.

If there is a conflict between the paper statement and the online one, pay whichever one you like, but make sure you keep a copy of both statements. If they have an issue with it, simply produce te statement for the one you paid and that should correct the issue.

Have to agree there customer service is top notch. I have had a CC through them for 4 years and never had a problem, but there interest rates for CC and loans is crazy.