PDA

View Full Version : GREEN CIVIC I SEE YOU !!!!

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 12:39 AM
oky so there have been a GREEN civic riding around my n.h. and been looking at our cars. my neighbor also been seeing them looking at their car also.

we all have TEG's i have 3 and my n.b. have 1. but anyways my good neighbor came to me and my bro sat afternoon telling us that they have been seeing a light green civic parking a few distance down the road and just be staiing at the cars ours and his. he also told me that his friend almost got his car stolen to but he came out and show them taking off in a green civic. good thing that he came out in time so they didnt get his car.

but anyways TODAY sunday my mom said that when we was gone a GREEN CAR parked by the mail box and stay there for about 10 mins and HE keep looking at my car. so my mom walk right up to the window and i guess he must have saw my mom so he took off.

my mom say he look like a white dude or can be Hispanic.. but just saying THAT IF YOU OR YOUR FRIEND IS READING THIS WE KNOW :screwy::screwy::screwy::screwy:

location lawrencville area

p.s. i have a good friend and i name him MR.BLACK also PLEASE spread the word around about a green civic so my i.a. peps can keep a heads up.

update
they might have change cars bc of this thread ?? maybe but my bro call me today and say that he see a WHITE truck now and its doing the same thing LOL haha hmm i think they must be reading this post LOL

Turbodude06
01-04-2010, 08:31 AM
Nice that your keeping an eye out, lawrencville seems to be the worst area for stolen honda's. U need to put your fuel pump or something on a switch. Do u have an alarm?

oneSLOWex
01-04-2010, 08:37 AM
I bet hes on IA LOL

Turbodude06
01-04-2010, 08:38 AM
I bet hes on IA LOL

:yes:oh yea:yes:

oneSLOWex
01-04-2010, 08:40 AM
:yes:oh yea:yes:

Everyone is on IA man....duh

JDMJAYDC2
01-04-2010, 08:41 AM
anything that you do to your car or want to tell him to do to protect it please send it in a pm and not post it on the board for the possible theif to read and know exactly what to do

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 10:14 AM
Nice that your keeping an eye out, lawrencville seems to be the worst area for stolen honda's. U need to put your fuel pump or something on a switch. Do u have an alarm?

yep got alarm / kill switch / and tracking

on ALL 3 TEGs

they was the 1st to i was told to get so thats what we all did 1st haha i LOVE that kill switch

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 10:15 AM
anything that you do to your car or want to tell him to do to protect it please send it in a pm and not post it on the board for the possible theif to read and know exactly what to do

YEP thanks for the heads up and yep i never p.m. peps about my car haha

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 10:16 AM
I bet hes on IA LOL

LOL yep thats y i posted it up in here

BABY J
01-04-2010, 10:22 AM
http://www.compustar.com/products/computrack/

;)

southside
01-04-2010, 01:04 PM
Put the pit out by the driveway.

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 01:45 PM

lol HAHAA i would but she might not let him go alive haha

southside
01-04-2010, 02:00 PM
lol HAHAA i would but she might not let him go alive hahaIf its in your driveway then it will hold up in court.:goodjob:And some white hatch keeps riding by my house.IDC im shooting first:goodjob:ill deal with the cops later.Got a good ass lawyer for that:D

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 02:10 PM
If its in your driveway then it will hold up in court.:goodjob:And some white hatch keeps riding by my house.IDC im shooting first:goodjob:ill deal with the cops later.Got a good ass lawyer for that:D

i should do that... and also a white hatch hmm my brother saw a white hatch not to long ago to going throw the n.g. but never saw it again..

pinedo88
01-04-2010, 03:05 PM
i say fuck thievs.:2up::2up::2up::2up:

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 03:34 PM
i say fuck thievs.:2up::2up::2up::2up:
me too

5spdfrk
01-04-2010, 03:45 PM
How about instead of staring at them for the 10 minutes they sit there, you call the cops or take a picture or something more helpful.

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 03:57 PM
How about instead of staring at them for the 10 minutes they sit there, you call the cops or take a picture or something more helpful.

will i never see them just my mom and my bro saw them but there is no point on calling the cops Y.. bc they not gonna do shit about it untill you car is stolen and even when you car is stolen all they gonna do it just spread the words..

unless you have a tracking on the car then they be able to find it. but we not to worry bc we got alarm / tracking / and kill switch / plus we always have some one home.

also if i do see them YEP i will go out there and talk to them to SEE WHAT THE FUCK they want.

Eg4LiFe
01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
a hatch or a coupe? black trunk?

civic gsr
01-04-2010, 05:00 PM
damm i say put that pit outside and fuck the cops lol

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 08:51 PM
a hatch or a coupe? black trunk?

i d k i never ask but all i know is that its a green civic stock

DynamicSound
01-04-2010, 09:30 PM
So how many times has the car and truck been seen and there is still no picture?? By now, I would of been ready and ensure everyone is on alert to take photos of the vehicles.

I have several green Civics that shop with me, so if we can get some photos maybe we can find the person.

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 09:39 PM
So how many times has the car and truck been seen and there is still no picture?? By now, I would of been ready and ensure everyone is on alert to take photos of the vehicles.

I have several green Civics that shop with me, so if we can get some photos maybe we can find the person.

we have our cam ready just waitin to c the car again.

BABY J
01-04-2010, 09:40 PM
A smart guy would have waited to get the plates before posting this - they won't show up in that car again.

EJdm
01-04-2010, 11:13 PM
this happen to us back in cali so we waited one night when tell came out with flash lights and screw drivers we jump out and beat the crap out of them but unfortunately we were taken into youth detention center for battery lol...but then after court and all that crap we were on probation instead of being locked because we had letters and references from well known teachers, co-workers and a dozen other people...the guys had a warrant for him several drugs and home invasion records...but yea just keep your friend MR. BLACK out LOL

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM
A smart guy would have waited to get the plates before posting this - they won't show up in that car again.

hahaa you is funny i posted this up so they will know that we know whats UP like a HEAD up for them LOL and even so if we get the plates, what if they came back in the SAME car but with DIF plates ?? haha but anyways just a heads up to my i.a. peps... keep your neg comment to you self plz.

J_Mee_5
01-04-2010, 11:36 PM
this happen to us back in cali so we waited one night when tell came out with flash lights and screw drivers we jump out and beat the crap out of them but unfortunately we were taken into youth detention center for battery lol...but then after court and all that crap we were on probation instead of being locked because we had letters and references from well known teachers, co-workers and a dozen other people...the guys had a warrant for him several drugs and home invasion records...but yea just keep your friend MR. BLACK out LOL

LOL damnn ya show them fools hahaa and yep you know it mr.black never sleep haha

SoLJames95
01-05-2010, 12:53 AM
yep got alarm / kill switch / and tracking

on ALL 3 TEGs

they was the 1st to i was told to get so thats what we all did 1st haha i LOVE that kill switch

Its a bluff!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: JK!

geezy
01-05-2010, 07:48 AM
but yea just keep your friend MR. BLACK out LOL

X2

BABY J
01-05-2010, 07:55 AM
hahaa you is funny i posted this up so they will know that we know whats UP like a HEAD up for them LOL and even so if we get the plates, what if they came back in the SAME car but with DIF plates ?? haha but anyways just a heads up to my i.a. peps... keep your neg comment to you self plz.

Negative comment? Please. This was not negative at all. All you had to do is tell the neighbors to call the cops if they saw the car again - PoPo rolls up beind them while they are sitting there and asking them why they are there - do they live there - run the plates and get the names. THEN post this shit up.

Ok- so now they know that you know. AND? Doesn't solve or resolve anything and you are not any closer to knowing who they are. Doesn't mean they won't come back - it just means that when they do they may get accomplished what they set out to get accomplished - wasn't tryna knock your thread just telling you the way I would have handled it.
G/L

5spdfrk
01-05-2010, 08:00 AM
Negative comment? Please. This was not negative at all. All you had to do is tell the neighbors to call the cops if they saw the car again - PoPo rolls up beind them while they are sitting there and asking them why they are there - do they live there - run the plates and get the names. THEN post this shit up.

Ok- so now they know that you know. AND? Doesn't solve or resolve anything and you are not any closer to knowing who they are. Doesn't mean they won't come back - it just means that when they do they may get accomplished what they set out to get accomplished - wasn't tryna knock your thread just telling you the way I would have handled it.
G/L
True story!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to BABY J again.
I must rep you more than I think! lol

J_Mee_5
01-05-2010, 11:46 AM
Its a bluff!!!!!!!!!! :lmfao: JK!

LOL oky you got me all 3 cars got alarm / kill switch but only one got 2 got the tracking hahaa

Austin?
01-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Not to be an ASS but i Think that 1% of IA member steal car.

Not point any finger but the dude that you think is your Ko0o0ol friend on IA might be the one that be taking all these car.

J_Mee_5
01-05-2010, 12:03 PM

G/L

ma bad bro i thought you meant it in a bad way :eek:. i mean a smart guy!! in other words you saying im a dum foo....

i mean you did say this

(A smart guy would have waited to get the plates before posting this - they won't show up in that car again. )

but yes anyways i did call the cops and told them about what is going on here. THEY SAID that next time if they do show up just call them and they will send some one here to ask question and so on so on. :police::police::police:

and also what if i saww them again and the cop came and took down their info. they can always come back 1 to 5 month later with a dif car and still take our cars.

but anyways i POSTED this shit up bc i wanted my other i.a. peps to know whats going on. what if they see a green civic in there neighbor hood and didnt think anything about it and baam one of there car got jack or what if they see a green civic in the n.h. and was like damnn i remember some dude posting up about a green civic and they be more awer of whats going on.

but yes just a heads up and i never ask for other i.a. memebers to give me there opinionon what i should have done or not like i said in the posts just a heads up for my i.a. peps. :D

BABY J
01-05-2010, 01:21 PM
^^

Why - bc 90% of people who steal cars prob have warrants - fucked up plates/insurance/license - weed on them - illegal firearms - etc. The odds that a car thief isn't already on paper is slim to none. So a cop questioning them could very easily end up with them being rolled away to jail. You handled it your way though - props kid.

shadowx3
01-05-2010, 07:58 PM
dam my uncle told me he saw a black civic hatch stock as fck with two hispanics in it just staring at my car it always rides around my n.h

Fast201
01-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Ey bro NGR quick release hub w/ lock works wonders only 180 but will make your car very hard 2 steal

Starrfire
01-05-2010, 10:31 PM
Is it a slammed hatch? I've got a feeling...

J_Mee_5
01-06-2010, 05:23 PM
my mom say it wasa 4 door civic..

chinitoxamor
01-26-2010, 01:15 AM

hell naw man, put a chinese kid on ur driveway, they wont come by again after a lil kung fu :lmfao:

j0nbunklah0m
01-26-2010, 01:55 AM
light green civic coupe with black trunk?

J_Mee_5
01-26-2010, 02:07 PM
light green civic coupe with black trunk?

not to sure of the black trunk.. they could have changed it ?? y whats up ?? you seen some around your place..

our neighbor gsr got stolen at mall of g.a. not to long ago. it had no gas in the car so the thieves had to drive to q.t. to pump gas in the car. cop saw the car and didn't think much of it until it was reported stolen. then the cop remember seeing a car like that with 2 other cars. one of the car was a green civic. it was surrounding the gsr as it was getting gas. they went to look at the video and it was his car.

but yes we know and the cops know.........

ctzfinest18
01-28-2010, 10:25 AM
where at in lawrenceville i stay out here we can link up i got a full clip for those faggots thinkin they comin around here stealin

J_Mee_5
01-28-2010, 12:43 PM
where at in lawrenceville i stay out here we can link up i got a full clip for those faggots thinkin they comin around here stealin

lock and loaded

MistaCee
01-29-2010, 05:48 AM
Lol you gave them too much heads up man.

stillaneon
01-29-2010, 02:06 PM
It seems to me that thieves must target everyone on here with a less than sub-par education. Every post I see about a stolen car is almost impossible to read unless I'm reading them outloud and hoping that phonics work.

5spdfrk
01-29-2010, 02:07 PM
troof!..er I mean Truth! +reps

sleeper1979
01-31-2010, 05:31 PM
hey just sleep with a tec 9 and shot a couple round in the air when they roll by that take care of the friendly guys who like to park in front of houses and scoping out cars.