PDA

View Full Version : hey everyone... its 2010 lets do some good.

dallasb84
01-04-2010, 12:33 AM
so im drinking a beer and i start craving pancakes because toxxic is bitching about getting food stuffed into her pink kangaroo pouch.
i go to ihop and have strawberry bannana pancakes holy shit were they good. and had some bacon hash and eggs but anyways....

i stop by QT to get my roomate a can of grizzly and theres an old white dude chilling on the side. i didnt notice him when i went in but when i came out he asked for two dollors... i had a dollor in my pocket and some change. so i gave it to him.....i dont ever give them money

well i get in my car and for some reason one of my brand new xl thermal long sleeve undershirts my girlfriend gave me for xmas was laying on my back seat...... mind you i unloaded my car earlier from my past trip to virginia.... it must have fell out and i didnt see it.

Its cold as fuck outside and i grab it and hand it to the dude..... hes like god bless you and this and that.... i really dont care but i dont want him to freeze. he is a person even though hes a bum.

i drive off and think..... was it a coincidence that bum just happened to pick that QT to panhandle at or was there a reason the undershirt fell outa my bag and i noticed it in my dark as fuck car?

i dunno. but i do know it is fuking cold out and there are people who are cold as fuck.... maybe a bit of compassion and the shirt off your back or whatever it is that might help someone how little it may be. it might just make a difference when your ass stands in front of god and hes about to throw your douche bag ass into hell..... at least its warm there.

i just had pancakes

anyways.... post up your 2010 good deeds..... or just make fun of bums

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2010, 12:54 AM
Should have went inside and gotten him an application. That's the ONLY thing I give them motherfuckers. Later, QD.

tdurr
01-04-2010, 01:55 AM
Should have went inside and gotten him an application. That's the ONLY thing I give them motherfuckers. Later, QD.

true. Sad that they pick to be bums, most of the time.