PDA

View Full Version : Why do most low Income people...

Julio
10-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Always complain about The goverment? Instead of trying to improve themselfs always yapping there Mouth.

Does not matter whos running the U.S either be Democrats or republicans..

To me it seems like is always the same people..

TranceDJ06
10-24-2005, 07:59 PM
Dont have enough money for School tax? College Loans? etc..

Or Just lazy as fuck and dont feel like gettin up off their asses and working.

b18hb
10-24-2005, 11:35 PM
well, i agree, it is the low income people, but there's a limited number of jobs that get a person out of the low income bracket. there will always be people filling that category because of that.

CMO
10-25-2005, 12:31 PM
shit, the low income people tax bracket is starting to grow.

civic95
10-25-2005, 01:27 PM
It's ignorance, and product of seeing a bad example. A lot of them learn it thru their childhood from parents. Remember this day we aren't responsible for ourselves, there is always someone to blame your problems on. Look at welfare, most welfare recipients are 3rd or 4th generation recipients. There will always be those that aren't of average intellegence by DNA, and then there are the others that are brought up by bad parenting and will honestly never know any better. Once you get into that rut it's hard to pull yourself out, but it can be done. If wasn't Bush's fault it would be John Kerry's.

Brett
10-25-2005, 06:55 PM
Its ignorance, pure and simple. and pure laziness. There is a job out there if people want one, they just think they are to good to get off thier ass and earn what the government will give them for free.

SOHC MONSTER
10-25-2005, 11:50 PM
ignorance is an easy way out. Grants and scholarships are more less given away to those who want a better/easier life. i grew up in cali. i lived in the valley and my mom didnt have shit but a check on the 1st and the 15th. we moved here for a better life 10 years ago...she went to school and worked and now she makes over $20 an hour. my mom is a prime example that you can do it if you shut your trap and get with the damn program!

Kevykev
10-26-2005, 08:34 AM
People are products of their environment:

The ratio of people that actually utilize available advancement services is smaller in a low income area.

In some cases ambition is hard to have when your peers (family and friends) lack that valuable attribute.

Think about high income families: the ratio of people who actually help low income families is actually smaller that the ratio of high income families who help themselves.

Not saying what's right and whats wrong just giving an example to show how people can get consumed in their environment.

LaurenK
10-26-2005, 08:56 AM
Always complain about The goverment? Instead of trying to improve themselfs always yapping there Mouth.

Does not matter whos running the U.S either be Democrats or republicans..

To me it seems like is always the same people..
Amen... :goodjob:

brads94accord
10-26-2005, 10:20 AM
Amen... :goodjob:

thankyou im gonna go w/ you on this one.

DrivenMind
10-27-2005, 12:57 AM
It's easier to complain than to change the beliefs and behaviors one learns in childhood.

4dmin
10-27-2005, 07:59 AM
everyone wants everything for FREE, they think they are owed something. its amazing people like your parents and people from other countries come here and make a great life for themselves and you normaly have whites/blacks complaining for handouts :rolleyes:

you can't wait in life for things to happen you must make them happen :goodjob:

KNHTRDR
10-27-2005, 08:11 AM
:goodjob: I agree with all you guyz, We live where we can be anything and do anything you put your mind to.

Kevykev
10-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Can I have free IMPORTATLANTA STICKERS

NOW PLEASE. :)

kgmoore
10-30-2005, 06:10 PM
they are lazy and want someone else to do the hard work for them

JITB
10-30-2005, 07:29 PM
i think theres alot more ocmplaining now, b/c its actually gettin worse and worse. has anything gotten better in the last 6years? anything?

Julio
10-30-2005, 07:31 PM
yes it has.

JITB
10-30-2005, 07:49 PM
yes it has gotten worse, or yes something has improved?

Danny
10-31-2005, 04:23 PM
ignorance, thats all. Some people just have no desire to work, why would they when our tax money pays for everything!!! Democrates, trying to increase taxation on higher end incomes, doesnt help either, now we are penalized for working harder? I know plenty of people in 45% tax brackets and UP, thats crazy, when lazy people are in a 10-15% bracket. Thats not fair. One day, someone making low 6 figs will bring home just as much as people making upper 5 figs. But taxation and its relationship to the motivation of the working class is a whole diffrent topic ;) But basically, lazyness, ignorance, and lack of motivation are the causes. Low income will always blame the high income, and always want the high income people to pay MORE taxes, just so they can get a bigger welfare check. Institute the fair tax plan, and i might be a little happier :)

2.0civic
02-06-2006, 04:07 PM
It's ignorance, and product of seeing a bad example. A lot of them learn it thru their childhood from parents. Remember this day we aren't responsible for ourselves, there is always someone to blame your problems on. Look at welfare, most welfare recipients are 3rd or 4th generation recipients. There will always be those that aren't of average intellegence by DNA, and then there are the others that are brought up by bad parenting and will honestly never know any better. Once you get into that rut it's hard to pull yourself out, but it can be done. If wasn't Bush's fault it would be John Kerry's.

i agree with you 200%. Ive worked in 2 different grocerry stores and alot of it is lazyness. me and my cuz were out buting groceries one day. the guy in front of us used $300 worth of food stamps to buy groceries. then he bout almost $100 in booze. i was like "thanks asshole for letting us buy your food!" that shit pisses me off!:rant:

98Impreza234
03-01-2006, 08:22 AM
Lazy.

{X}Echo419
03-01-2006, 08:47 AM
well, I pretty much agree with everyone else. :goodjob: