PDA

View Full Version : hey echonova

Got Milk?
01-03-2010, 10:00 PM
:2up::2up::2up::2up::2up::2up:

Echonova
01-03-2010, 10:02 PM
Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. But just like the warts on your dick... I'm here to stay.

Sorry.

tdurr
01-03-2010, 10:03 PM
2nd.

Got Milk?
01-03-2010, 10:07 PM
Now you've gone and hurt my feelings. But just like the warts on your dick... I'm here to stay.

Sorry.

That is so wrong on so many different levels.

JJSPEC Racing
01-03-2010, 10:53 PM

Sorry.

Got milk and got warts. That is weird on so many levels.

slostang
01-03-2010, 11:04 PM
Got milk and got warts. That is weird on so many levels.

thats where the milk comes from...

JJSPEC Racing
01-03-2010, 11:05 PM
thats where the milk comes from...

Hate to tell you, that aint milk...

slostang
01-03-2010, 11:57 PM
Hate to tell you, that aint milk...

i meant to say, "milk."

b@d @pple
01-04-2010, 12:15 AM
the doc says its fine as long as its not green

youngmill
01-04-2010, 03:40 AM
Hahaha, GOT MILK got mad rep huh? you cant even band Him. DAMN! Lol

bdydrpdmazda
01-04-2010, 04:07 AM
whats going on here?

Echonova
01-04-2010, 05:46 AM

That is so wrong on so many different levels.I know, but I made myself laugh.

Hahaha, GOT MILK got mad rep huh? you cant even band Him. DAMN! Lolwut?

whats going on here?I dunno

Humphrizzle
01-04-2010, 06:04 AM

translation:

Aha! 'Got Milk" has a great reputation, yes? So good he needs a band-aid. Damn!

bdydrpdmazda
01-04-2010, 06:17 AM
translation:

:thinking:

youngmill
01-04-2010, 09:22 AM
translation:

yeah! thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm just saying, he has so much rep on IA that u can't band him. No matter what he says. I just noticed some of his other threads that have been locked for something or some one he called out. Lol BIG up Got Milk...I wanna be just like u. JUST kidd'n.

PS: YEAH I KNOW U CAN BAND ME LOL....

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2010, 09:25 AM
yeah! thanks for clearing that up for me. I'm just saying, he has so much rep on IA that u can't band him. No matter what he says. I just noticed some of his other threads that have been locked for something or some one he called out. Lol BIG up Got Milk...I wanna be just like u. JUST kidd'n.

PS: YEAH I KNOW U CAN BAND ME LOL....

What the fuck do you mean when you keep typing "band?" Do you throw the person you are "banding" into a group of people with musical instruments and make him sing?

Later, QD.

youngmill
01-04-2010, 09:33 AM
What the fuck do you mean when you keep typing "band?" Do you throw the person you are "banding" into a group of people with musical instruments and make him sing?

Later, QD.

Never Mind Man...

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2010, 09:36 AM
Ok. Just asking for clarification. When one doesn't know or understand something, it is customary to ask so that one may get that knowledge. That's one of the ways I've obtained my vast wealth of intellect....through asking questions. Later, QD.

civic gsr
01-04-2010, 09:54 AM
last

youngmill
01-04-2010, 10:00 AM
I was just basically saying, some of the MODS CANT STOP WHAT HE IS DOING. SIMPLY BECAUSE OF HIS POWER ON IA.

JUST FOR EXAMPLE:

The STUPID MODS THREAD

THE HAHAHAHA THREAD

THE FUCK U GOT MILK THREAD, lmao AND NOW THIS ONE.

SEE, now if that was me with my lil two bars, rep power at 2. I wouldn't be able to come on IA any more.

BIG UP TO GOT MILK. HE STILL HERE. Is that some what better?

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2010, 10:03 AM
I was just basically saying, some of the MODS CANT STOP WHAT HE IS DOING. SIMPLY BECAUSE OF HIS POWER ON IA.

JUST FOR EXAMPLE:

The STUPID MODS THREAD

THE HAHAHAHA THREAD

THE FUCK U GOT MILK THREAD, lmao AND NOW THIS ONE.

SEE, now if that was me with my lil two bars, rep power at 2. I wouldn't be able to come on IA any more.

BIG UP TO GOT MILK. HE STILL HERE. Is that some what better?

Got Milk? doesn't have any power on IA. He's just a member as you. The reason why he was unbanned was because a SM decided to do it. The SM wasn't told to do it.

But my question was, "how do you "band" someone? Later, QD.

MongolPup
01-04-2010, 11:34 AM
bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband

Got Milk?
01-04-2010, 11:35 AM
bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband bandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandba ndbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandbandband

I know for real. Why is Got Milk? unbanned anyways.

Got Milk?
01-04-2010, 11:39 AM
Got Milk? doesn't have any power on IA. He's just a member as you. The reason why he was unbanned was because a SM decided to do it. The SM wasn't told to do it.

I do have a power over IA, you just don't know it. One day i will unlish the power of dragons, and the quickness of a ninja on all you IA members.

quickdodgeŽ
01-04-2010, 02:46 PM

Reps. The green ones. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 11:57 AM

Hmmmm. No response? Later, QD.

youngmill
01-05-2010, 02:27 PM

Reply posted in my thread

blaknoize
01-05-2010, 02:42 PM

maybe it translates to ban'd as in banned? Or unable to be banned?

youngmill
01-05-2010, 05:39 PM
maybe it translates to ban'd as in banned? Or unable to be banned?

You got it correct. I told QD when I get on IA im logged on under my phone. This phone reacts slow when I type fast in landscape mode. So I hit enter and the word wasn't spelled completely. Tuff luck just read between the lines, or say, "did u mean banned"? Thanks Man, now lets move on.