PDA

View Full Version : GSR Throttle Cable Needed ASAP

youngmill
01-03-2010, 05:22 PM
Yo I need a GSR throttle cable. I just dont give a .... any more. Im tired of these swaps always needing more and more when u think your done. Ok bet up, you have parts? I have parts, Wanna trade up on some things LMK. I would like to get this throttle cable asap, Got some cash, but realy money is funny right now until pay day. lmk if uhave one. 678-520-2857 shoot me a pm other wise.

Starrfire
01-03-2010, 05:36 PM
I got one, and the bracket for the fire wall, $25

wrekonize
01-03-2010, 11:14 PM
i see you got a gsr throttle body so whats up with the one you owe me....

Yo I need a GSR throttle cable. I just dont give a .... any more. Im tired of these swaps always needing more and more when u think your done. Ok bet up, you have parts? I have parts, Wanna trade up on some things LMK. I would like to get this throttle cable asap, Got some cash, but realy money is funny right now until pay day. lmk if uhave one. 678-520-2857 shoot me a pm other wise.

youngmill
01-04-2010, 05:56 AM

i told yal to come get the dame thing lol. messaging went cold after a while like you just let it go or something. still got the throttle body and didnt even use it yet. its up to yal. im still here and still have it. the itr one. check this out, i have three throttle bodies not including the one you have. one on my b20v swap, my gsr, and the ITR ONE. if i can use the itr one on my gsr then I'll give u the gsr tb. if not I will keep the gsr one, give u the itr one back, or give u the one off my b20v swap. its from a 98 gsr. holla back

*EFilliated*
01-04-2010, 07:04 PM
:boxing:

james497
01-04-2010, 08:25 PM
so many swaps so little parts lol:taun:

youngmill
01-04-2010, 08:47 PM
so many swaps so little parts lol:taun:

Hahahaha u know what I mean...Ayy I made this looking for this guy to finish up, then I hit u up. im still waitin on that mail to arrive