PDA

View Full Version : So after pretty much staying drunk since Thursday

§treet_§peed
01-03-2010, 02:50 PM
And listening to a lot of Final Fantasy music. I decided to pull out the the good ol three disc game of Final Fantasy 7 and start playing it today. Time to put in another 80-100 hours for the 23rd or 25th time once again. Who else likes this game or should I say loves it? I still think they should make a movie based on the game. Yes I know they made Advent Children, but it was set after the game. With the effects we have today, I don't see why they couldn't make it a live action movie as well instead of a animated one.

§treet_§peed
01-03-2010, 02:52 PM
O and I guess I might as well finish off the little bit of Golden Grain I have left and the 7 beers as well.

§treet_§peed
01-03-2010, 02:54 PM
You gotta love these good old 1997 playstation one graphics as well.

cactusEG
01-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Get a life

§treet_§peed
01-03-2010, 03:03 PM
Get a lifeGet a diet puto.

thecrazyone
01-03-2010, 03:04 PM
Get a diet puto.

lol!

AdriSciontC
01-03-2010, 03:21 PM
Final Fantasy is FTW!!!! I played FF7, 9, and 10 while I was laid out when I had my wisdom teeth pulled and had complications...

Zhu
01-04-2010, 09:16 AM
They made a rap with Final Fantasy VII's battle music sample
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FjS0d5OxrZs
it's interesting.

xxbckiexx
01-04-2010, 09:34 AM
FF7 and FF8 are the only 2 i really thoroughly enjoyed.. in fact i really have the urge to play FF8... although it'd probably take me 3 years to beat it, lol. However.. i think FF8 was the only one i really sat down and beat.. i think for FF7 i got too impatient and quit, as i played it after FF8, lol. I honestly don't remember.

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 10:04 AM
I love FF7, but I didn't really like it that much. I've played from FF5 on the SNES to FF10-2 on PS2. But 7 is my favorite.

civic gsr
01-04-2010, 10:30 AM
Get a diet puto.
jajajaa that was mean ....jose is not fat hes fluffy no homo

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 11:09 AM
He's my friend IRL lol. He always fucks with me calling me a skinny racist cracker and shit.

Jecht
01-04-2010, 11:21 AM
I'm a FF nerd. The only one I haven't played is FFXI and that is because I don't want to pay to play it.

My ringtone is the victory fanfare song that plays when you win a battle. :lmao:

driftyboy
01-04-2010, 11:26 AM
VII is great, but VI will never be topped imo (that's FFIII for SNES here in USA).

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 11:28 AM
I'm a FF nerd. The only one I haven't played is FFXI and that is because I don't want to pay to play it.

My ringtone is the victory fanfare song that plays when you win a battle. :lmao:
Advent Children much?

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 11:30 AM
VII is great, but VI will never be topped imo (that'sFFIII for SNES here in USA).
I dunno, out of all the ones I've played FF7 is the best IMO. But hey,, that's just my opinion. I guess another reason it's my favorite is because it's the first one out of the series I ever played.

cactusEG
01-04-2010, 12:01 PM
LOL When I saw this reminded me of pillow pants :lmfao:

He's my friend IRL lol. He always fucks with me calling me a skinny racist cracker and shit.

LOL its all good. just fucking with u :goodjob:

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 12:08 PM
LOL When I saw this reminded me of pillow pants :lmfao:

LOL its all good. just fucking with u :goodjob: lol i know this man

Bajjani
01-04-2010, 12:15 PM
played and beat 1-10 (including the ones that came over from japan later)

i dont really play video games much nemore sadly

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 12:17 PM
played and beat 1-10 (including the ones that came over from japan later)

i dont really play video games much nemore sadly
I don't either really. but over the last week I've played a few. I just figured it was time to beat it again.

Bajjani
01-04-2010, 12:19 PM
I don't either really. but over the last week I've played a few. I just figured it was time to beat it again.

i think they need to redo it with new graphics
the side games in that game made it amazing
that and materia really are what made ff7 amazing

Bajjani
01-04-2010, 03:50 PM
I definitely agree on that one. I imo FF7 was the best, if not the best, right there at it. I also think they should do a live action movie based off of the game. Yes I know they made Advent Children but that was a sequel to the game and a CGI film. I'm talking live action, hell they could get Mr. T to play Barrett, now that would be some shit to see lol.

i lol'd

Ran
01-04-2010, 04:04 PM
i think they need to redo it with new graphics
the side games in that game made it amazing
that and materia really are what made ff7 amazingGraphics and being the first 3D Final Fantasy are what made FFVII so big. The dark atmosphere and story kept people involved and the epic death of Aeris just pissed people off to kill Sephiroth at the end.

As for materia, I love the system but it is by far both a strong and weak point for the game. Strong for customization of your characters, roll-assignment, and stat adjustment. The weak part is that the game had virtually no designated rolls for it's characters. Limit breaks got all too common towards end-game with each limit break doing 9999 damage 9x or more. Anything less and you were wasting your time. Materia allowed you to take any character and make them a caster, healer, tank, or whatever. It provided little structure with it's massive customization. Looking back, I'd take a designated white mage, black mage, and warrior anyday of the week.

All that being said, FFVII and FFVIII are by-far my favorite games of the franchise and desperately need a revamp for PS3.

Ran
01-04-2010, 04:10 PM
Also, here is my favorite remix of the Final Fantasy intro music.

Final Fantasy - Crystal Rave (OC Remix) (http://www.esnips.com/doc/58da0bba-f4a9-4cd0-bd9a-aa41e925cab7/Final-Fantasy---Crystal-Rave-(OC-Remix))

Enjoy. :cheers:

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
I just applied to over 18 jobs online at craigslist, careerbuilder, yahoo, from the news paper, and monster once again with hopes that something will come through for me.