PDA

View Full Version : Prayers for soldiers

deathrex
01-02-2010, 11:24 PM
A buddy of mine, currently stationed in the Afgahnistan mountains had his convoy ambushed after hitting a IED with their hummer new years day. He was severly injured along with a few others. Please keep them and their families in your prayers during their time of need. Havent heard much since yesterday when the Army called his family and told them the news. No idea how badly he or his partners were hurt all they said was it was severe, still awaiting news on his current condition. This was his 4th tour overseas fighting the war wich he has volunteered to go 3 times after his first orders overseas. I will try and keep everyone updated as I learn more on the incident. Thanks again all and please keep the families of the fallen soldiers in your prayers. :cry:

SleeperWRX
01-02-2010, 11:34 PM
You got it man.

95alty
01-02-2010, 11:45 PM
Most definately man always

thecrazyone
01-03-2010, 12:01 AM
argh! :no: hearing stuff like this angers me, we need to get our troops home!

1MP0RTL0V3R
01-03-2010, 01:15 PM
they will all be in my prayers

DunDunSkeert
01-03-2010, 01:19 PM
God be with them. Hope they have a speedy recovery.

Mr Egg Rollllll
01-03-2010, 01:23 PM
Prayers are a go. I hope they make a full recovery for sure.

Reaper
01-03-2010, 05:54 PM
Deathrex-They are in my prayers as always. Please keep us updated on their status' and if anything is needed or can be done, please don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

-Thecrazyone- I'm letting your comment slide, but please leave that kind of crap out of a thread like this. Thanks.

Julio
01-03-2010, 07:02 PM
-Thecrazyone- I'm letting your comment slide, but please leave that kind of crap out of a thread like this. Thanks.

What did he say wrong ?

Reaper
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM
What did he say wrong ?

His comment about pulling the troops because of what happened was out of line, in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion, but it would have been more appropriate elsewhere. The young man that's injured volunteered 3 times after his first tour, so he clearly knew what he was getting himself into. We are there for a reason, many of which no one here could possibly understand.

Julio
01-03-2010, 08:29 PM
His comment about pulling the troops because of what happened was out of line, in this thread. He's entitled to his opinion, but it would have been more appropriate elsewhere. The young man that's injured volunteered 3 times after his first tour, so he clearly knew what he was getting himself into. We are there for a reason, many of which no one here could possibly understand.

How is that out of line when we have a president the pushed that with his campaign in order to get power ?

I think thats more depressing.

deathrex
01-04-2010, 09:31 AM
They are all in stable condition and full recovery will be a long journey. Thanks to all for your support. I will keep updating on their conditions. Again thanks to all.

Kasper
01-04-2010, 09:46 AM
God speed to them deathrex. are they keeping them there, or are they pulling them out to Germany?? Im glad that they are in stable condition and hope they all recover soon.

BABY J
01-04-2010, 09:49 AM
I see nothing wrong with his comment. And I have 2 Baghdad's and 3 Afghanistans under my belt - along w/ countless other tours. I hope they get well soon.

bloodline
01-04-2010, 10:45 PM
always in my prayers...my youngest cousin in deployed over there couple months back..just have hope

§treet_§peed
01-04-2010, 10:47 PM
Sorry to hear but glad to hear they are still alive.

tjmhillz
01-05-2010, 02:42 AM
glad they are ok. i pray for them to have a speedy recovery.. i pray for all my brothers and sisters that are still over there and make it home safe to there love ones. HOOAH!

deathrex
01-05-2010, 10:19 AM
God speed to them deathrex. are they keeping them there, or are they pulling them out to Germany?? Im glad that they are in stable condition and hope they all recover soon.

Last I heard they were in a hospital there but, will be moved to Germany once stable enough for the move. Then they will be there for a while before being sent back to the U.S.

ultm8mind
01-06-2010, 05:14 AM
Is he in 173rd? I was in Afghanistan with them last rotation about 2 years ago, I am now on ground in Iraq, and we are dealing with the same stuff. I do hope he and his team get better, always sucks to hear of these things. If he's 173rd PM me his name, so I can see if I know him. I too had a scare the day after Christmas a mortar landed 25-50 yards from where I was standing and then on New Years Eve, we were rocketted and then mortared.

AIRBORNE