PDA

View Full Version : Nov 15-18 2002 What was so special about those days?

EJ25RUN
01-02-2010, 09:29 PM
I checked when many of the first people joined IA and the majority fall in those days. Why is that?

I first went to the meets in the summer of 03 so I'm a noob to you people.

On_Her_Face
01-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Probably the 1st crash of IA. Just like March of 05 (I think that is the correct date).

Atlblkz06
01-02-2010, 09:44 PM
People generally just stalk forum chicks - you stalk everyone? lol

EJ25RUN
01-02-2010, 09:46 PM
People generally just stalk forum chicks - you stalk everyone? lol

Only people who beat me to the site. My first sign on was in May of 05 but i forgot it and made a new on that Sept.

LizBiz
01-02-2010, 09:51 PM
I checked when many of the first people joined IA and the majority fall in those days. Why is that?

I first went to the meets in the summer of 03 so I'm a noob to you people.

You're not a noob. You're a LAME!!!!!!!!!! Who does that???? Check to see when most ppl joined IA :screwy:

:kiss:

EJ25RUN
01-02-2010, 09:55 PM
You're not a noob. You're a LAME!!!!!!!!!! Who does that???? Check to see when most ppl joined IA :screwy:

Next time i see you *Karate Chop*

:tongue1:

LizBiz
01-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Next time i see you *Karate Chop* LOL Bring it on old man! Right after my Sangria!!!

Thread topic is interesting none the less :goodjob:

MachNU
01-02-2010, 10:05 PM
I was on under my brothers old name before the site crash. I never heard of a first time crash. That date was probably before one of the first IA show's, so after the event people wanted to check the site out!

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I was on under my brothers old name before the site crash. I never heard of a first time crash. That date was probably before one of the first IA show's, so after the event people wanted to check the site out!

IA never had a show back that far. I honestly can't remember what would have sparked a member surge at that time. I know there were meets all over the place. We were having them at several locations up and down Buford Hwy between Pleasant Hill and Duluth Hwy at several shops. Lots of fliers exchanged hands and it was well promoted. That was during that time as well. There were lots of shows going on with SLAP and several clubs putting them on during the 2002 year. Later, QD.

Bus Driver J
01-02-2010, 11:44 PM
I dont remember why. I just joined the shit and at that moment became an IA OG.