PDA

View Full Version : Mustang meet?

Quickfeet
01-02-2010, 09:17 PM
Been looking through the pages and haven't found any mustang owners meeting up anywhere so I was wondering if you guys wanted to have one? I don't really want to be the one to set up a time and place but I don't mind driving to atlanta if anyone wants to set something up for the future when it maybe warms up or something. Just throwing the idea out there.

SHHHH
01-02-2010, 10:01 PM
Not a terrible idea. Maybe when it gets warmer out.:goodjob: Possibly MCE or another muscle car website may have more information about a Mustang meet but none that Im aware of.

MachNU
01-02-2010, 10:07 PM
SHHH beat me to it. Take your ass over to musclecarevolution.com if your looking for local domestic meet's. But again its also cold as fuck, your probably not going to find a good meet until late feburary.

Quickfeet
01-03-2010, 06:29 PM
SHHH beat me to it. Take your ass over to musclecarevolution.com if your looking for local domestic meet's. But again its also cold as fuck, your probably not going to find a good meet until late feburary.

Hey no need for the language, and I wasn't talking about a meet right now cuz yes I know its cold out. I was talking about late February or something.

S197_GTvert
01-03-2010, 09:13 PM
id be down altho i dont have a mustang but i do have its boaty counterpart