PDA

View Full Version : Whos ready for school?

PSINXS
01-02-2010, 12:48 PM
whos ready to go back? and what are you guys taking? i start jan 11th

i got two online classes and im taking my math at school cuz i will def fail the online class

ekcivic1991
01-02-2010, 01:14 PM
Im ready to go back, i need something to do.

Im taking

Biology w/ lab
American Government
Concepts of Fitness
English 1102

AdriSciontC
01-02-2010, 01:29 PM
I'm freaking ready! I start back Jan 11th also. Organic Chem II (w/lab), Zoology and Technical Communications (online only class). YESSSSS only three more semesters including this one!!!! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG

Slow Motion
01-02-2010, 01:40 PM
I'm not sure if I am ready or want to go, but I start Jan. 11th like everyone else. I am taking:

Public Speaking
Introduction to Psychology
Math-Statistics
Physical Education: Choices for Life
Music Appreciation | Half a Semester
Some Computer class | Half a Semester

AdriSciontC
01-02-2010, 01:41 PM
I'm not sure if I am ready or want to go, but I start Jan. 11th like everyone else. I am taking:

Public Speaking
Math-Statistics

You going to GPC?

PSINXS
01-02-2010, 02:11 PM

Public Speaking
Math-Statistics

sounds like a fresh meat schedule!!!!! what school u attend?

that psychology paper is going to suck esepecially if its in APA format which it more than likely will be.

Slow Motion
01-02-2010, 02:19 PM
sounds like a fresh meat schedule!!!!! what school u attend?

that psychology paper is going to suck esepecially if its in APA format which it more than likely will be.

I go to GPC, this is my second semester. I am trying to get this nonsense over with, enter into the nursing program and finish so I can start working. Then, I am either going to go for med school for anesthesiology after I get my bachelors or anesthetist school. I'm not leaning towards med school, but it's a possibility. Papers from my psyc teacher will have to be MLA from what he says.

Yaaaaayyyy!!! <-----sarcasm.

95alty
01-02-2010, 02:42 PM
I graduate morehouse in May... Im taking Economic Doctrines, US Economic History, and a bunch of filler courses

AlanŽ
01-02-2010, 02:49 PM
I sure as hell am

PSINXS
01-02-2010, 03:23 PM
I go to GPC, this is my second semester. I am trying to get this nonsense over with, enter into the nursing program and finish so I can start working. Then, I am either going to go for med school for anesthesiology after I get my bachelors or anesthetist school. I'm not leaning towards med school, but it's a possibility. Papers from my psyc teacher will have to be MLA from what he says.

Yaaaaayyyy!!! <-----sarcasm.

i knew those classes sounded familiar. i am at GPC taking the nursing program as well. if i wasnt so dumb in math id be done with prereqs by now. and MLA is def easier because there is no 10 page requirement. I had to do APA :gay: ANesthesiology is what my cousins progressed to. 250k a year is nto half bad at all lol i however will be content with 70 to 80k plus whatever overtime. more money more problems.

and for your research 1203 course you should be able to pass on the first day. first day our teacher gave us the final and if u get an A u r done for the semester. its general PC knowledge so it shouldnt be a problem.

SmackedInATL
01-02-2010, 03:30 PM
I dun gaduate-ed.

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 04:30 PM
I miss school. Thinking about going back.

MachNU
01-02-2010, 04:43 PM
I go back on the 6th at GSC. Have not been to college in about 2 1/2-3 years so will basically be my first semester. Taking about 4 crap courses.

fivex684
01-02-2010, 04:44 PM
http://www.cluttercontrolfreak.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/spongebob-ready.jpg
I go to Athens Tech. Start back Monday.
English 1102
Math XXXX I forget which
EMP 1000-100 Whatever the fuck that is.