PDA

View Full Version : epiphany

yomomspimp06
01-02-2010, 10:36 AM
so I haven't been a member long and I've noticed something:
in almost every thread someone is being an e-thug. There is so much shit talking going on that when I try to get something informative out of a thread I have to read through 5-6 pages of BS. Don't get me wrong it's very entertaining but sometimes I guess I'm just not in the mood to get the latest on bstones and evil goats drama. /rant

well now that I got that out. Thanks for the forum guys. Met some really cool people on here and got a chance to get some pretty nice parts also. :crazy:

CaTcH22
01-02-2010, 10:48 AM
Glws :goodjob:

Mr Egg Rollllll
01-02-2010, 11:12 AM
Bump for a great product!

japan4racing
01-02-2010, 11:28 AM
Don't get me wrong it's very entertaining but sometimes I guess I'm just not in the mood to get the latest on bstones and evil goats drama. /rant

then dont click on threads with the following words in the title:

evilgoat
bstone
callout
killsforum
race
11ty
fs/ft
fast
nws
or...
man missle

Echonova
01-02-2010, 11:29 AM
in almost every thread someone is being an e-thug. There is so much shit talking going on that when I try to get something informative out of a thread I have to read through 5-6 pages of BS. Don't get me wrong it's very entertaining but sometimes I guess I'm just not in the mood to get the latest on bstones and evil goats drama. /rant

well now that I got that out. Thanks for the forum guys. Met some really cool people on here and got a chance to get some pretty nice parts also. :crazy:STFU n00b! GTFO and DIAF. Quit your crying... The tears are falling in to your glass of warm breast milk.

J/K LOL IRL I'm cool IMO BRB.

Ran
01-02-2010, 12:46 PM
Welcome to IA, you'll get used to it.

youngmill
01-02-2010, 12:57 PM
This is the life od IA, trust me you will be the same. Your gonna fall in luv it and get addicated. You have no choice but to luv IA and the ppl that make this site LIVE! If every body came on here and just bought things, said things here and there, NO DraMa I wouldn't wanna come on here PERIOD. only cause that shit would be way to boring.

Me86Rob
01-02-2010, 01:03 PM
every new member seems to make this same thread...

AdriSciontC
01-02-2010, 01:11 PM
This is IA, and the WL, if you don't like it stay out of this section of IA...

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 01:47 PM
link to btstone's beef with Evil Goat or ban

Slow Motion
01-02-2010, 02:11 PM
STFU n00b! GTFO and DIAF. Quit your crying... The tears are falling in to your glass of warm breast milk.

J/K LOL IRL I'm cool IMO BRB.

Rep King not E-thug ^^^ QFT also.Get use to it, that's just the way it is.

GLWS

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 02:13 PM
Y0 on da reelz dat cah is sofaking clean, gode loock on da sail.

bftmft.

yomomspimp06
01-02-2010, 04:08 PM
This is IA, and the WL, if you don't like it stay out of this section of IA...
the beef isn't just in the WL....like I said I don't care but sometimes I wanna get right to it and skip the foreplay

Echonova
01-02-2010, 04:48 PM
the beef isn't just in the WL....like I said I don't care but sometimes I wanna get right to it and skip the foreplayYou cared enough to make a thread.

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/1182654037484.gif

Evil Goat
01-02-2010, 06:31 PM

well now that I got that out. Thanks for the forum guys. Met some really cool people on here and got a chance to get some pretty nice parts also. :crazy:

i don't make informative threads, so theres no way you were reading anything i posted for information...

but, if informations what you want though, informations what i got....

smackedinatl
-he didn't want any part of the goat until he had his car sold...then all the sudden he's a badass in his 11.40 miracle car
-he made one lucky balls to the wall pass and he thinks hes a good driver
-he cut a single 1.5 60' on full suspension and a sra - i've cut multiple 1.5 60's on smaller tires, stock suspension, one dss/one stock cv axle in a car that is heavier and better looking than his ever was
-says i pick on imports, but the only import i called out was stones s2k, as opposed to him calling out several imports that were more than a second slower than him

stone
-has an extremely slow auto vette
-his race car is actually a unicorn
-talks the talk, but trips when trying to walk the walk

lank
-believes everything the other two say
-doesn't do digs because either a) can't afford real tires or b) he just can't drive

Ls3_KID
-Is coming for me one day :)

the killsforum
-needs new mods

if theres anything else informative you're looking for in a thread, let me know, i'm here to help

On_Her_Face
01-02-2010, 06:36 PM
:ninja:

Evil Goat
01-02-2010, 06:39 PM
:ninja:

i see what you did there :D

yomomspimp06
01-02-2010, 06:51 PM
haha I just wanted to make a thread like everyone else... Keep the up the shit talking goat. lol

Evil Goat
01-02-2010, 08:33 PM
haha I just wanted to make a thread like everyone else... Keep the up the shit talking goat. lol

haha, it's the only thing i think i do well, but in reality, it's probably not that great :D

teh_mugen18
01-02-2010, 10:44 PM
Glws :goodjob:

x2 BUMP for good seller!

and what is ''epiphany'' mean? :crazy: