PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a real crew?? help us start 2010s first official club

SC400TUNER92
01-02-2010, 04:35 AM
canceled

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 07:40 AM
That is one long ass sentence. Later, QD.

SRK420a
01-02-2010, 10:40 AM
Good Luck man If it doesnt work out hit me up SRK is going and would love to have a Lexus to uphold the name :cheers:

SC400TUNER92
01-02-2010, 11:34 AM
canceled

uproot
01-02-2010, 11:37 AM
wat.

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Thanks for the invite to SRK crew where do ya meet, i might meet with ya to start of with till we get more members and then who knows we might still meet together if its cool with every one, as of right now im willing to be allied to mostly any other crews but as far as 100% paticipation cant really comit to that since hence im tryin to start my own crew, COME ON IMPORT ATLANTA, Car show season gets started back up in march would like to have a nice stable of cars allready started by then, first suggestion as far as club name nothing set in stone here ClubMMX or TeamMMX (for those of ya who dont know MMX is the roman numeral for 2010)

I was going to say another long ass sentence, but holy fuck if the last post never had a period signifying the end of it. So this is the same sentence from the original post.

This makes for IA's first ever longest sentence that covers two separate posts. Holy fucking waterhoses. Later, QD.

SRK420a
01-02-2010, 12:47 PM
I was going to say another long ass sentence, but holy fuck if the last post never had a period signifying the end of it. So this is the same sentence from the original post.

This makes for IA's first ever longest sentence that covers two separate posts. Holy fucking waterhoses. Later, QD.

^^^LOL but as of now we willmeet where ever you want, i guess. Once you get a few members we can meet up everyone in SRK is dropping motors in right now, so it wont be the biggest meets until about Mid January. But if you want to meet just to chill or talk about your crew hit me up anytime ya free because my job is pretty flexible and I keep another car so....yea:cheers:

SC400TUNER92
01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
cancelled

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 04:25 PM
It isn't about "busting balls" or anything. And if you want to seriously start a "crew," then it wouldn't be a bad idea to present yourself in a manner that will allow people to take you seriously. When people post the way you do, it only let's them see you as uneducated and just some oaf. I can understand not wanting to sound like a Rhodes Scholar all the time (although I try my best to), but if you're trying to get something going, you might want to show pride in something so that others will take you serious.

You can do what you want, of course, I'm just handing out advice. Later, QD.

EJ25RUN
01-02-2010, 04:26 PM
"car clubs"

lol

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 04:47 PM
Can I join? I have one sweet ass whip....

Echonova
01-02-2010, 04:52 PM
I refuse to let anyone, or their "crew" judge my car... When theirs are so obviously lacking...

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 04:54 PM
I represent TEH ATHENS CREW FO LYFE FOLK

Echonova
01-02-2010, 05:04 PM
Da Nastyist Whipz kRew has dis shit on LOCK nukka.

Double_0_Rusty
01-02-2010, 05:05 PM

You aint with us no more? :(

SRK420a
01-02-2010, 10:24 PM

:sicks:"Da Nastyist Whipz Krew":sicks: gets WASHED and CLEANED by :jerkit:SRK:jerkit: lol sorry man it was too easy, but I saw yall cars and i gotta say they kinda clean:cheers:

SC400TUNER92
01-02-2010, 10:54 PM
cancelled

SC400TUNER92
01-02-2010, 11:00 PM
canceled

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 11:06 PM
cause frankly all you doing is making your self look bad you making the forum look bad your making me look bad,

I'm certainly not making the forum or myself look bad, dude. I've been on this forum for 8 1/2 years, homey. Been the same me for the whole time, man. I was on here when there were 100 members. We're over 40,000 strong now so I don't think I make this forum look too bad. And I know I'm not making myself look bad. And to be honest, I'm not trying to make you look bad, either. I even said that I was just trying to hand you some advice, cuz. It's you who wants to take it as some sort of an attack on you. If you're that much insecure, then my bad, dude. I didn't know that.

i would have though after the first little go around we had

First go around? You thought that was a go around?

but grow up i aint come here for you or no one else i come on here cause i like cars period

Grow up? You got a lot to learn, homeboy. A lot. You talking about wanting respect. You got to give that shit out to the people that have been around the block a few times before you get it back, man. I'm trying to hand you advice without any criticism and you tell me to grow up? I think you need to pay attention to your mirror more often man. It may be needing to tell you something. Later, QD.

NevrNufTorq
01-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Rusty what is that a ram1500 with the small v8? or the hemi? with a sports package? what else you got done it? if you got any ideas for the crew name you can IM me or post in here ill start a group on skype or we can just keep each other up dated through here i dont see why you couldnt join though looks pretty clean to me, kind of curious as to your future plans

no offense man, but you wanna start a car club and go to shows and you dont know what an srt 1500 is??????:no: it has a viper v10 in it:cheers:

SRK420a
01-02-2010, 11:58 PM
I'm the nice cop lol
Farther up thats an SRT 10 like he^ said and calm down man QD is a kool guy and he's not busting your balls he is seriously trying to help you out. If you need help starting a crew I dont mind, but you have to be able to know when to chill and when to get mad... This isnt the time to get mad nobody wants to join your crew if you appear to be angry all the time not saying you are, but if this is your crew thread then you gotta make it more positive to get members.:goodjob:

Edit this thread and make it positive tell about what your style is, maybe even list your mods to so your true car enthusiast spirit!!!

-"To become a leader, you must first learn to follow":ninja:
Again man good Luck:cheers:

Double_0_Rusty
01-03-2010, 02:48 AM
Rusty what is that a ram1500 with the small v8? or the hemi? with a sports package? what else you got done it? if you got any ideas for the crew name you can IM me or post in here ill start a group on skype or we can just keep each other up dated through here i dont see why you couldnt join though looks pretty clean to me, kind of curious as to your future plans

Dude, no offense, you are wanting to start a club, but you don't know what kind of truck that is. It's a SRT-10 RAM with a Viper V-10, and a Hurst 6MT. Unfortunatley, that is not my truck, and I was kidding about joining. I am apart of a "club", but we are more of a "family" than a club.

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 10:31 AM
sorry if there was ever any one ever really interested in joining but obviously this site isnt for me so im just closing my account i came trying to enjoy my hobby tryin to meet some cool people that like the same shit i do but obviously that wasnt goin to happen why it dosnt even matter apparently theres other people that claim to know more about the situation than i and why i was just getting kind of erked so just have ya version of the story my bad sorry if i tried to do one damn thing in this forum, obviously some people feel like they own this forum so i guess this isnt my scene, i would post what other enthusiast sites i frequent but frankly after this experience im honestly done with whole atlanta scene im done with it

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 10:34 AM
sorry if there was ever any one ever really interested in joining but obviously this site isnt for me so im just closing my account i came trying to enjoy my hobby tryin to meet some cool people that like the same shit i do but obviously that wasnt goin to happen why it dosnt even matter apparently theres other people that claim to know more about the situation than i and why i was just getting kind of erked so just have ya version of the story my bad sorry if i tried to do one damn thing in this forum, obviously some people feel like they own this forum so i guess this isnt my scene, i would post what other enthusiast sites i frequent but frankly after this experience im honestly done with whole atlanta scene im done with it

Wow, dude. That's a sad attitude to have, man. Just going to give up because you don't want to take any advice from people that have been there? You want to take everything as criticism and as an attack. Like I said, you have a lot to learn about things, but the only problem is, you won't learn because you're too busy thinking that "teachers" are clowning on you. But if you feel the need to leave the site, then leave that decision on you and don't put it on IA. No one told you to leave. Later, QD.

SUBY_RUE
01-03-2010, 10:36 AM
.'s are your freind. Thats hard to read yo.

Why close your account?

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 10:47 AM
jesus and hes still goin go ahead man its your forum

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 11:01 AM
Are you just screwing around or are you serious?

I'm honestly curious. What is it that you think you know that puts you on such a superior level that you can't take advice from another? Why do you think that I'm attacking you? I haven't cussed at you. I haven't called you any names. I've simply tried to give you some helpful hints.

So why are you so hot headed about this? Or are you just joking around?

I'm seriously curious. Later, QD.

SRK420a
01-03-2010, 02:43 PM
Don't quit the site because of advice being given to you. That does not show leadership skill man I hope you change your man, step back and take a breath, then correct your wrongs and start a new.:goodjob:

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Ok not that i need to set the record straight for any one but its kind of ridiculous when he got post #2,6,9,19,24,27 all in my thread and not a one has to do with what the thread is about, ok fine you want to give me advice for one we have the messaging built into the forums for a reason as if we cant see his register date yeah ok we know you been around for 8 yrs whoopty freaking doo, if you was tryin to give me advice to help me and puttin it in the forum i think actually sticking to the thread topic might help, if he was really concerned about my club actually taking of he could either IM me or send me a msg and say hey if you need help IM me ect or hey in the forums blah blah blah ect what ever but send the shit to my IM or my message box, also even though every one dosnt know this and they assume this is the first time hes tried to coment directly after one of my post in a mocking way i thought we had put that behind us and it was just a missunderstanding but yet he posting number 2 right after mine when he sees my name on the thread and rather than say something encouraging or not say nothing at all he looks for the first negative he can find and posts it in the thread and if you notice while every one else is telling me i need to cool out and let that shit ride, the root of it is he was concerned about me using periods or what ever the hell it was i frankly dont care and no one else seems to but i call it a bit extreme to have 6 posts in a 2 to 3 day old thread and not one has to do anything with the thread on top of that he didnt even read my threads right so whats the point, ive asked him to remove his comments out of the forum he wont and you watch as soon as i leave this comment even though im not talking to him he still goin to put his two cents in cause he dont know when to stop he allways has to have the last word, as it is allready hes pretty much allready killed the vibe for anything popping off as far as a club cause im sittin here having to lower my self to his level to defend practicing my freedom to try if i want to start a club cause he want to have an opinion about everything, every one is entitled to they opinion just cause im new to IA dont mean im new to the whole car scene thats kind of ignorant to assume i never once implied that im too good to take advice but frankly its a simple thread not complicated if you want to my club post if you dont then by all means say i opt out or i opt in or ask questions, not just go off in open forum about a stinking period as for the whole srt-10 fine so i didnt take the time to look at it like that one i had just got home from the fayetteville meet and two i wasnt just goin to assume it was srt-10 tryin to join my club with all the clubs they are out here as a matter a fact i have a buddy that has a black 2 door 1500 that looks just like that minus the wing in the back and its just a kit not an actual srt10 so sorry if it was a bit hard me to go oh yeah some one with a 120000 dollar truck wants to join, if anything my main intent of doing any of this is to help others cause i enjoy doing it i dont claim to know everything about every single car and i aint perfect, with all the negativity i have recieved from this thread as a whole i doubt it will some how miracly bounce back, so i guess as far as posting anything any more im just gona chill on that cause ya just like to pick apart shit so i will just use this as a source of info and meets ect my apolagys if my post angers or bothers any one and im sorry i even started this stupid thread if you do have any concerns in reguards to do what you gotta do report me or IM me or message me, thats all i have to say

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 05:05 PM
Holy.

Fucking.

Shit.

You posted this just as I logged on.

Dude, you're problem lies completely within yourself. You are making yourself your own obstacle. And here's why (I'm only going to address this because I'm not even going to attempt to read the rest of that:

You take everything said as an attack towards you. You think everything said to you is strictly a negative bomb. Instead of reading what is posted, you immediately jump into defense mode. This leads one to believe that you're insecure with yourself and that's why you're fronting. I've asked you several questions that have failed to answer. Why is that? You want to say "whoopty freaking doo" to someone who ran their own car club before you were born. I'm one that can pass along some very helpful info. But evidently you seem to know it all. I guess the success of your club is evidence enough, man.

Bottom line is: you should drop your guard. Not everyone is out to get you. Later, QD.

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 05:28 PM
That is one long ass sentence. Later, QD.
any one call that help?

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 05:29 PM

more and more about the same thing

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 05:30 PM
It isn't about "busting balls" or anything. And if you want to seriously start a "crew," then it wouldn't be a bad idea to present yourself in a manner that will allow people to take you seriously. When people post the way you do, it only let's them see you as uneducated and just some oaf. I can understand not wanting to sound like a Rhodes Scholar all the time (although I try my best to), but if you're trying to get something going, you might want to show pride in something so that others will take you serious.

You can do what you want, of course, I'm just handing out advice. Later, QD.
some one please tell me where this is helpfull

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 05:31 PM
I'm certainly not making the forum or myself look bad, dude. I've been on this forum for 8 1/2 years, homey. Been the same me for the whole time, man. I was on here when there were 100 members. We're over 40,000 strong now so I don't think I make this forum look too bad. And I know I'm not making myself look bad. And to be honest, I'm not trying to make you look bad, either. I even said that I was just trying to hand you some advice, cuz. It's you who wants to take it as some sort of an attack on you. If you're that much insecure, then my bad, dude. I didn't know that.

First go around? You thought that was a go around?

Grow up? You got a lot to learn, homeboy. A lot. You talking about wanting respect. You got to give that shit out to the people that have been around the block a few times before you get it back, man. I'm trying to hand you advice without any criticism and you tell me to grow up? I think you need to pay attention to your mirror more often man. It may be needing to tell you something. Later, QD.
do we see a patern here?

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 05:35 PM
You do know we have a "multi-quote" function on here, yes?

Quote this because it's an attack. You can't be for real, man. This is too ridiculous for it to be real. Later, QD.

SC400TUNER92
01-03-2010, 05:42 PM
Dude i been on here a little over a month no i dont know about multi function quote wooo do you feel special cause you do well gee thats all that matters right see theres a clear example of your fucked up idea of helping some one, rather than pointing out the obvious you over there boosting your ego cause i didnt know and im the one with superiority complex right?? exactly

5speed
01-03-2010, 05:48 PM
LOL Welcome to IA. I used to get mad at stupid shit on here. I can see why someone might take QD offensive, bc I used to also. You will learn in due time that he just states the truth bluntly. He is never harsh about any of it. I eventually appreciated his honesty and respect him for it. Forums will always have their dicks who will talk shit about you if they disagree on something, which I sadly have done and try to correct that. There is no need to stress it though.

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM

theres a clear example of your fucked up idea of helping some one, rather than pointing out the obvious you over there boosting your ego

Do you understand anything that you read? I just pointed out the obvious. Where do see that I was boosting my ego by asking you if you knew we ha.......

Fuck it, man. You're too far gone. Later, QD.

5speed
01-03-2010, 05:50 PM

Quote this because it's an attack. You can't be for real, man. This is too ridiculous for it to be real. Later, QD.
Shit!!! I haven't noticed that LOL...for real

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 05:55 PM
Shit!!! I haven't noticed that LOL...for real

Yessir. We got this when we updated the site to a newer version of this forum.

I don't know if you read the entire thread, but do you see where all this being misconstrued by this dude? Aside from the first two posts (which weren't really harsh and not really advice), that's all I've tried to post.

But do see me attacking this dude in all my posts? And you can be honest without retribution. If you think I'm being an asshole, tell me. I just don't see it. Later, QD.

5speed
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Yessir. We got this when we updated the site to a newer version of this forum.

I don't know if you read the entire thread, but do you see where all this being misconstrued by this dude? Aside from the first two posts (which weren't really harsh and not really advice), that's all I've tried to post.

But do see me attacking this dude in all my posts? And you can be honest without retribution. If you think I'm being an asshole, tell me. I just don't see it. Later, QD.
I read everything...
I wouldnt take it as an attack against me. Seems to me like you just said to present yourself well then people will take you seriously. You weren't being a dick or anything. Trust me, I would tell you no matter if you are a mod/admin, already got "yelled" at for it! LOL

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 06:17 PM
I read everything...
I wouldnt take it as an attack against me. Seems to me like you just said to present yourself well then people will take you seriously. You weren't being a dick or anything. Trust me, I would tell you no matter if you are a mod/admin, already got "yelled" at for it! LOL

Lolol @ no fear of consequences.... Just kidding.

I knew I wasn't being asshole-ish to the dude. Even if he didn't want to take my advice (which is obvious he doesn't), there would've been a better way to say it instead of accusing me of berating him. But with his reactions, I can't imagine anyone wanting to join a club with him for fear that anything they say will be taken entirely the wrong way.

But his reaction won't deter me. I'll keep trying to help folks out with whatever I can. Later, QD.

TSiFTW
01-03-2010, 06:19 PM
some one please tell me where this is helpfull

This is why it is helpful. Pay close attention!!!!! Do you want people to think you would run your crew like you post?? Completely unorganized. It is painful to try and read your posts. 400 word sentences are not the way to do it. ' , . ? ! are all good to use when trying to be convincing.

Echonova
01-03-2010, 06:33 PM
Locked this thread because now people are just joining the bandwagon.

quickdodgeŽ
01-03-2010, 06:55 PM
I don't see anyone as badwagon-ing. They are just trying to do the same as I was. But I agree it can be locked because this guy just isn't going to get it. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-07-2010, 08:06 AM
Re-opened. Later, QD.

Echonova
01-07-2010, 11:33 AM
LOL... By joining the bandwagon I meant regurgitating the same point you already made.

QD said it... No point in reading different versions on the same post.

quickdodgeŽ
01-07-2010, 11:36 AM
LOL... By joining the bandwagon I meant regurgitating the same point you already made.

QD said it... No point in reading different versions on the same post.

I only opened to give the OP a chance to talk. He said he was done with the site, but he's still just popping in here an -repping me, lolol. Later, QD.

Echonova
01-07-2010, 05:18 PM
I saw him lurking earlier after you re-opened it. LOL

quickdodgeŽ
01-07-2010, 05:24 PM
Lolol. He won't post, I'm sure. Maybe he's one of those people that don't like to admit being wrong. Later, QD.

SLow_POke
04-03-2010, 06:09 PM
all this talk about crews im going to make my own. and jump people in, and all that good stuff.