PDA

View Full Version : Top Notch crew looking for new memebers

bloodline
01-02-2010, 12:32 AM
Sup guys and gals

Top notch is looking for new members to join the family
to come and ride to events, have our team meets and events,
cars to work on, help out other folks in the team with there cars.
learn and try to teach each other new things.doin it for the love and passion
is what we're about..
if your riding solo and is looking for a crew to ride with
come check out our section and give us a shout

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3474/3775944455_8561abbbab.jpg
http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=288

you should join our crew if:
If you spend countless hrs working on your car
spend lots time thinking about future mods.
love to teach and learn/ exchange knowledge
just have a love and passion for cars
like to have a good time/ meet new folks

We are looking for clean modded cars, that have show and performance and building potential

SRK420a
01-02-2010, 10:34 AM
Or all of top notch could join SRK :cheers: Naw just kidding....or am I:ninja:

Good luck with your new members:goodjob:

00 blk G20t
01-16-2010, 01:19 PM
so how do i actually join? cruise was fun man.....i was kinda out of it and not real talkative but im kinda always like that when i meet a new group of people....i kinda just sit back and watch everyone. its always a little better when you know everybody and can be like oh yeah i remember you.....but i had fun man. i would def like to be in top notch.

lovinmydodge
01-19-2010, 01:33 PM
Well Jay, I have come out and met with most of the ppl with top notch. Infact I have the badging for my truck. Just wasn't sure weither I was to put it on or not. LOL.

I know that Casey said i'm in. and got a msg from sumi saying i'm not. I usually roll out to the meets on thursday at the old location over at the riverside sonic, But now that thats not still going at least not there. I haven't gone anytime lately.

My truck isn't a show truck by anymeans. But its all under the works.

mods include, new 4:10 gears, Intake, Exhaust, Hiflo cats, lots of sound deadening, and I'm working on getting the new sound system done. Infact I may end up doing a camper shell on the truck to make the system even bigger. and have the rear wall cut off.... ;) things that will and or should be done sometime soon. But I'm def interested in getting together with you guys more. Just got a little tifted really from being accepted and kicked out within like 24 hours. Just felt like it wasn't really all together when I last looked into joining you guys.

allmotorEJ8
01-26-2010, 11:18 PM
I wouldn't mind meeting some of yall. Seems like a pretty mellow group that likes having a good time. I'm not sure the car is clean enough yet tho. It will be getting painted and some wheels when the tax return comes in.

ducky1177
01-27-2010, 01:09 AM
jay your gay
hahaha
jk

:boobies:

lovinmydodge
01-27-2010, 01:10 PM
glad to see things are well organized now!

bloodline
01-27-2010, 02:45 PM
:goodjob:

steelmatt6
01-28-2010, 02:27 PM
Are you officially back from New York City? Or will you be down here occasionally?

bloodline
01-28-2010, 02:30 PM
matt im offically back in georgia:goodjob:

teh_mugen18
01-28-2010, 02:31 PM
hmmm...lol so how's 'bout that newly developing Honda section of TopNotch...? :ninja:

steelmatt6
01-28-2010, 06:23 PM
matt im offically back in georgia:goodjob:

Nice! See ya out there sometime.

:bigdance:

bloodline
01-28-2010, 11:56 PM
hmmm...lol so how's 'bout that newly developing Honda section of TopNotch...? :ninja:

its already happening slowly...no one realizes it yet lol

:cheers:matt i'll def see you around..you need to come out to the meets sometime bro

bloodline
02-08-2010, 11:29 PM
If any folks are intersted in meeting the team or membership, we meet up weekly on the thursdays downtown lawrenceville meet

or just go to our section for more info

http://epicself.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/nike-just-do-it.jpg

Pazattack86
03-20-2010, 04:51 PM
yea im interested in joinin top notch, i met jay when i saw u guys helpin the red integra that slipped in the snow on mckendree church road, im the guy with the red mustang gt, im usually at the grayson hwy meet, and i just set up my IA account hit me up on facebook Michael Paz

lovinmydodge
03-20-2010, 04:53 PM
Jay you already know I'm wanting in, But if it means it omits me from being a judge, then I'll wait XD

gforce71
03-20-2010, 11:10 PM
yea im interested in joinin top notch, i met jay when i saw u guys helpin the red integra that slipped in the snow on mckendree church road, im the guy with the red mustang gt, im usually at the grayson hwy meet, and i just set up my IA account hit me up on facebook Michael Paz

that was me... lol