PDA

View Full Version : Cars Vid of what Varsity used to be like

swimshark
12-31-2009, 02:58 PM
Here is a video I put together a while back of the fun we used to have at the Varsity. Man have things changed since then.

http://members.streetfire.net/video/February-Import-Meet-at_99055.htm

blacknightteg
12-31-2009, 03:04 PM
um....dude, all it was, was burn outs?

oneSLOWex
12-31-2009, 03:07 PM
404 intelligence not found.

and EL OH EL "We're dropping it harder than a Nigerian underwear bomber. And we rock boxers, not briefs."

swimshark
12-31-2009, 03:07 PM
haha yah the first 3 months of 2007 it would rain on the first Thursday. so people would clear out a lot and do dumb stuff for most of the night til they shut it down. after March it ended though.

was funny to watch the unorchestrated attempts of people doing burnouts and donuts. there was a lot more that i didnt catch vid of.

yes i did my own burnout because I was getting my new wheels the following week so didnt care for the tires.

05IONREDLINE
12-31-2009, 03:09 PM
I got halfway through it and had to turn it off, I'm glad I wasn't there then. Wouldn't want to be around that much gheyness!! What tools!!

CHADbee
12-31-2009, 03:14 PM
thats not what you call fun, thats what you call d-bags driving like retards within feet of other peoples cars. i remember these days and i also remember walking up to people cars and telling them if they want act like a stupid piece of shit to move themselves away from my $20,000 car while doing it.

Elbow
12-31-2009, 03:29 PM
HAHA God I miss the old days of like 2006 actually or even 2005 with all the burnouts and morons doing insanely stupid things, tickets, all that, it use to be 294939x more fun. I liked it and I know damn well all you stuck up "I hate those kids" people loved watching idiots show off shitty cars lol.

quickdodgeŽ
12-31-2009, 03:33 PM
Here is a video I put together a while back of the fun we used to have at the Varsity. Man have things changed since then.

That wasn't fun. That was pure stupid. That's NOT what the Varsity used to be like. That's only 2 years ago, man. When the Varsity was fun was when everyone was up there relaxed and chillin and talking to everyone. Not this crap. Later, QD.

CHADbee
12-31-2009, 03:34 PM
HAHA God I miss the old days of like 2006 actually or even 2005 with all the burnouts and morons doing insanely stupid things, tickets, all that, it use to be 294939x more fun. I liked it and I know damn well all you stuck up "I hate those kids" people loved watching idiots show off shitty cars lol.

im stuck up because i dont like some dumb 17 year old kid doing a burnout 5 feet from my car thats worth 10 times his? i dont think so.

Elbow
12-31-2009, 03:37 PM
im stuck up because i dont like some dumb 17 year old kid doing a burnout 5 feet from my car thats worth 10 times his? i dont think so.

I wasn't implying YOU. Yeah I'd be pissed if they almost hit me or my car, I always parked across the street anyway lol.

Some people who never even go to the V talk shit about how stupid it use to be when it was quite entertaining.

swimshark
12-31-2009, 03:45 PM
yah thats why you dont park near the action and just stand and watch. yah it was stupid yet still entertaining lol

ItsBlack
12-31-2009, 03:49 PM
wow.... and lol at the reverse burnout from the Probe hahaha. Ive never seen that.

quickdodgeŽ
12-31-2009, 03:55 PM
Some people who never even go to the V talk shit about how stupid it use to be when it was quite entertaining.

Some people that don't even go to the V may not go because of the stupid shit taking place. I went years ago. Stupid shit took place. I quit going. For me, it's just not fun. Later, QD.

CHADbee
12-31-2009, 03:57 PM
I wasn't implying YOU. Yeah I'd be pissed if they almost hit me or my car, I always parked across the street anyway lol.

i was entertaining at at 1st but it got to a point(like this video) where it just got out of hand and dangerous. i mean fuck my old neon and 350z those dudes were doing burnouts next to Z06's and Porsche's :screwy:

swimshark
01-01-2010, 03:17 PM
Guess some people didnt like the vid. Just posted it up since I was going through my vids to find my dyno and saw it and remembered the hilarity and stupidity that ensued for those 3 months. I think we even got some guy with his eclipse to tray slide.

There were a lot of times where people did some stupid stuff right close to other peoples cars, but for those 3 months there were no issues or accidents. Everyone somehow managed to not do any damage.

The cops there actually at first enjoyed watching it. The dude in the truck got harassed and they called it when he got too close to people.

But from the looks of it there may not be many more Varsity meets if what I have heard is true that they are now giving tickets. Guess that means its time to move on and meet somewhere else.

oneSLOWex
01-01-2010, 03:19 PM
Guess some people didnt like the vid. Just posted it up since I was going through my vids to find my dyno and saw it and remembered the hilarity and stupidity that ensued for those 3 months. I think we even got some guy with his eclipse to tray slide.

There were a lot of times where people did some stupid stuff right close to other peoples cars, but for those 3 months there were no issues or accidents. Everyone somehow managed to not do any damage.

The cops there actually at first enjoyed watching it. The dude in the truck got harassed and they called it when he got too close to people.

But from the looks of it there may not be many more Varsity meets if what I have heard is true that they are now giving tickets. Guess that means its time to move on and meet somewhere else.

LOL parking tickets and boots....thats it.

swimshark
01-01-2010, 05:16 PM
Yah I got booted once when after I had only been there for 10 minutes and was just watching the action. Guy wanted $70 to remove boot. My friend had one on his M3 also and we went to ATM at the BP across the street and got out $20 and said thats all we could give cause we got bills to pay. He bought it and it saved us $50 lol We were parked along the side where you can do the drive up eating so we were no where near the action. Now I just pay for the parking spot and leave a varsity cup on my car and havent been booted since.

EJ25RUN
01-01-2010, 05:18 PM

That's what i was expecting.

The nonsense in the vid is why i stopped going.

OP, don't post anymore.

punkr6
01-01-2010, 05:25 PM
damn I must be getting old, because that 's about as far from fun as it gets. Looks like a bunch of stupid kids, that shouldn't have drivers license....

yogi08
01-01-2010, 05:31 PM
was the guy in the z3, kyle?

swimshark
01-01-2010, 05:39 PM
yah it was. heard its been broken down a few times since

Master Shake
01-01-2010, 05:56 PM

http://members.streetfire.net/video/February-Import-Meet-at_99055.htm
i went to very few varsity meets.

and every time i would go.....i would see shit like this....and it made me feel ASHAMED FOR BEING IN THE SAME FUCKING PARKING LOT! that video.....is the reason why i will never go to another varsity meet again.

that shit was gayer than richard simmons and more rice than the entire continent of asia.

D3UC3S
01-01-2010, 06:06 PM
That was not apart of the "good 'ol days"

:lmao: @ probe doing a reverse burnout....idiot

swimshark
01-01-2010, 09:39 PM

its funny though cause people moved their cars. if you didnt want it in the line of fire YOU had your choice to move it away from the action. it would be the tards too that didnt want to move their cars also. i moved my car up under the parking deck AWAY from the action.

yah they shut it down and now everyone just hangs out and looks at cars.

big mac
01-01-2010, 09:50 PM
pretty sure i like it more now than then bro

swimshark
01-01-2010, 09:54 PM
never said it was better then. was just posting a clip of the vid i made from people doing stupid stuff then lol :thinking:

such negativity to a clip i found funny that just shows what people did. odd sense of humor i guess? :crazy:

JDMGRNAV6
01-02-2010, 12:30 AM
stupid FUCKS like that ruin it for everyone, if you cant conduct yourself in a MATURE manner stay the fuck home...

stupid vid btw

G.C
01-02-2010, 12:44 AM
hahahahhahah. reverse burn out ftw.

Mista Foe-Doe
01-02-2010, 12:49 AM
:umno:

VuDuDragun
01-02-2010, 02:30 AM
funny how almost every post here is baggin tha shit outta these burnouts wen at tha time in tha actual meets there was nothin but cheers n applause???............ n who here can say they dont have fun doin a fuckin burn out and or doughnut... that shit is fun i dont care wat any douche says i had fun doin it, i didn't do it around cars but i did it none tha less. not gunna lie or front about it, shit was fun. now a days u cant even step on it wit out ppl callin u a fuckin ricer, o well i thought that video was funny cuz it looked like sumthin from nfsu2 wich was tha best nfs evar

TIGERJC
01-02-2010, 02:33 AM
funny how almost every post here is baggin tha shit outta these burnouts wen at tha time in tha actual meets there was nothin but cheers n applause???............ n who here can say they dont have fun doin a fuckin burn out and or doughnut... that shit is fun i dont care wat any douche says i had fun doin it, i didn't do it around cars but i did it none tha less. not gunna lie or front about it, shit was fun. now a days u cant even step on it wit out ppl callin u a fuckin ricer, o well i thought that video was funny

RICER!!!

Show the world what 95hp in the form of fwd can do. It takes zero skill to pull of a burn out in a fwd, pull e brake and dump clutch even a moron can do it to show off to other morons

DeeAOne
01-02-2010, 02:40 AM
those v meets looked kinda empty..lol.

either way looks fun.

JITB
01-02-2010, 02:55 AM
wow

entertaining i must say.. i missed all this, i was at moreland watching the parking lot show.. much more entertaining than that bs..

EL42
01-02-2010, 03:18 AM
wow

entertaining i must say.. i missed all this, i was at moreland watching the parking lot show.. much more entertaining than that bs..
that reminds me i haven't been to moreland recently

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 07:54 AM
n who here can say they dont have fun doin a fuckin burn out and or doughnut...

I can.

If you think this was fun or funny then you need to grow up. This was stupid and there was no real, legit reason to do it. You're a part of the crowd of people that fuck up the REAL good times that can be had out there. You're a percentage of the people that have good, clean meeting spots shut down because you want to act like a clown in your car. Later, QD.

swimshark
01-02-2010, 10:03 AM
You're a percentage of the people that have good, clean meeting spots shut down because you want to act like a clown in your car. Later, QD.

so wait wait wait a second? didnt i see that it was a drug bust that has made it to where we cant use the varsity? from what i can recall that was feb of 2007 when the burnouts were done and now our last varsity meet was december 2009 due to someone getting caught with drugs. man oh man that just suck dont it.

Master Shake
01-02-2010, 02:58 PM
so wait wait wait a second? didnt i see that it was a drug bust that has made it to where we cant use the varsity? from what i can recall that was feb of 2007 when the burnouts were done and now our last varsity meet was december 2009 due to someone getting caught with drugs. man oh man that just suck dont it.
i'm sure he is talking about other places that have been shut down due to shit like this.

some people don't give a shit.....a lot of people do. best bet is to find someone place other than a well-known place to do shit like this....like behind lowes or something.

hondalover00
01-02-2010, 08:14 PM
does not seem like fun....that is the kind of people that show up and get the cops involved and ruine it for everyone....assholes

VuDuDragun
01-04-2010, 10:51 AM
I can.

If you think this was fun or funny then you need to grow up. This was stupid and there was no real, legit reason to do it. You're a part of the crowd of people that fuck up the REAL good times that can be had out there. You're a percentage of the people that have good, clean meeting spots shut down because you want to act like a clown in your car. Later, QD.

i find that funny read my post again old man i do it on my own time n not at meets. so dont sit their n make accusation n lumpin me into that percentile of urs. i have my own fun on my own time so, i know wen ta act rite n wen ta act a damn fool i was raised rite so excuse urself. so wit that bein said U CANT say shit bout me................douche.

n tiger jc ur a douche 2

Ricer
01-04-2010, 06:58 PM
i find that funny read my post again old man i do it on my own time n not at meets. so dont sit their n make accusation n lumpin me into that percentile of urs. i have my own fun on my own time so, i know wen ta act rite n wen ta act a damn fool i was raised rite so excuse urself. so wit that bein said U CANT say shit bout me................douche.

n tiger jc ur a douche 2

:english:

you may have been raised "rite" (debatable).. but pick up a fucking english/grammar book..

bloodline
01-04-2010, 08:55 PM
if you like idiots doin burn outs ...go to the riverside meets lol

chameleon30038
01-04-2010, 09:07 PM
glad i wasn't there

obd1kenobi
01-04-2010, 09:16 PM
we now know why cops give us a hard time there

VuDuDragun
01-05-2010, 02:23 AM
:english:

you may have been raised "rite" (debatable).. but pick up a fucking english/grammar book..

go ahead and put my mannerisms up for debat if ya want to but in regards to ur english comment it got the damn point across so quit chur bitchin

DunDunSkeert
01-05-2010, 02:52 AM
Awesome vid, looks like a good time.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 07:52 AM

Times motherfucking 2, then, homeboy. You want to talk about making accusations and lumping someone into percentiles? You don't want to be lumped in, don't act an idiot, man.

And before you talk, make sure you're up to par with it. Check the below quote, made by YOU just a couple of days ago:

. n who here can say they dont have fun doin a fuckin burn out and or doughnut...

Looks to me like you're lumping everyone into that crowd of morons. Yeah, I can say I've never done that shit so what the fuck you doing? So how about excusing YOURself. Next time, you should choose what you say lest in come right back and smack you in the face. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 07:53 AM
go ahead and put my mannerisms up for debat if ya want to but in regards to ur english comment it got the damn point across so quit chur bitchin

You got no points across at all. You bit your own self off. Later, QD.

Elbow
01-05-2010, 07:56 AM

It's not nearly as entertaining as the old V. If the Varsity was still a burnout comp. I'd be there every month. :lmfao:

yerrow
01-05-2010, 08:02 AM
wen ta act rite n wen ta act a damn fool i was raised rite so excuse urself. so wit that bein said U CANT say shit bout me.....

AWESOME!!!

swimshark
01-05-2010, 08:37 AM

Its probably where all this went after they stopped doing it at the V. The V has definitely been too crowded for much to go on. If you get there after 8PM now you pretty much have to park across the street or just drive on through.

Its now funny to watch and listen to people try to take off fast down the street before having to slam on brakes for the light. Had one dumbass though almost rear end me trying to show off and Atlanta cop pulled out and told that shithead whats up.

VuDuDragun
01-05-2010, 12:50 PM
Times motherfucking 2, then, homeboy. You want to talk about making accusations and lumping someone into percentiles? You don't want to be lumped in, don't act an idiot, man.

And before you talk, make sure you're up to par with it. Check the below quote, made by YOU just a couple of days ago:

Looks to me like you're lumping everyone into that crowd of morons. Yeah, I can say I've never done that shit so what the fuck you doing? So how about excusing YOURself. Next time, you should choose what you say lest in come right back and smack you in the face. Later, QD.

aite fair enough but chur still a douche

You got no points across at all. You bit your own self off. Later, QD.

yo this wasn't even addressed to ya so hows about chu take ur mouth off my johnson n stop suckin me off. n i put this out there cuz some1 told me ta learn english............... well if ya understand me then go phuck ya self.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 01:15 PM

I can see how you would think this after I blatantly put you in your place.

yo this wasn't even addressed to ya so hows about chu take ur mouth off my johnson n stop suckin me off. n i put this out there cuz some1 told me ta learn english............... well if ya understand me then go phuck ya self.

I don't care who it was addressed to. I responded.
And I put this out because you said you were making a point. As with your other post, I completely destroyed your "point." So instead of having fantastical dreams of me being performing sexual favors, maybe you should concentrate on what you type. Later, QD.

VuDuDragun
01-07-2010, 01:55 PM
I can see how you would think this after I blatantly put you in your place.

I don't care who it was addressed to. I responded.
And I put this out because you said you were making a point. As with your other post, I completely destroyed your "point." So instead of having fantastical dreams of me being performing sexual favors, maybe you should concentrate on what you type. Later, QD.

put me in my place??? get outta here guy get off ya high horse

Master Shake
01-07-2010, 03:23 PM
i used to do burnouts....

like this one time, i straight roasted my tires.....then ran a 15.00 in a stock teggy. and since i did such a good job....they gave me a piece of paper to remember it.

JDMGRNAV6
01-07-2010, 03:31 PM
I can.

you guys heard it.....this man speaks the truf

JDMGRNAV6
01-07-2010, 03:32 PM

id say its probably time for you to SHUT UP

camrycivic
01-07-2010, 09:16 PM
man i miss all the burnouts it brought crowds of people down now its neck and boring as sh*t

§treet_§peed
01-07-2010, 11:10 PM
To bad there wasn't an AWD car there to do axis donuts. That would of been better.

EJdm
01-07-2010, 11:33 PM
yea kinda have to agree with every1 else wasnt fun at all...kinda dangerous and that cops hate us even more when good ppl have meets LOL...even with my $2000 car i would tell them to go smoke out somewhere else LOL...but yea

RUFFIAN
01-07-2010, 11:36 PM
im stuck up because i dont like some dumb 17 year old kid doing a burnout 5 feet from my car thats worth 10 times his? i dont think so.Thank you. I couldn't have said it better myself:cheers:

Got Milk?
01-08-2010, 02:35 AM
BUHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAH

who is the ricer doing burn out in reverse, buhahahha.

And I am glad I wasn't going to Varsity at those times. Looks like bunch of ricers doing burn outs.

Got Milk?
01-08-2010, 02:41 AM
funny how almost every post here is baggin tha shit outta these burnouts wen at tha time in tha actual meets there was nothin but cheers n applause???............ n who here can say they dont have fun doin a fuckin burn out and or doughnut... that shit is fun i dont care wat any douche says i had fun doin it, i didn't do it around cars but i did it none tha less. not gunna lie or front about it, shit was fun. now a days u cant even step on it wit out ppl callin u a fuckin ricer, o well i thought that video was funny cuz it looked like sumthin from nfsu2 wich was tha best nfs evar

Wow, you really don't get why those people cheered and applauded, do you? :lmfao: They were being entertained by the dumb asses, and the cheers and applause were to encourage them to keep doing stupid shit for their entertainment.

AdriSciontC
01-08-2010, 08:26 AM
That wasn't fun. That was pure stupid. That's NOT what the Varsity used to be like. That's only 2 years ago, man. When the Varsity was fun was when everyone was up there relaxed and chillin and talking to everyone. Not this crap. Later, QD.

X234304945693540293423

swimshark
01-08-2010, 08:49 AM
well some people started to do it last night also in the snow