PDA

View Full Version : DA SQUAD STAND UP

CeOTiO8
12-31-2009, 08:38 AM
OK to start off... 2010 is right around the corner and I only met 1 other DA squad member... Which sucks booty cheeks...... So who else is in DA Squad that's really trying to hold it down and who are the people that just want to put DA Squad member #..........:thinking:

SHIT'S LAME just my :2cents:... If I'm wrong feel free to correct me:goodjob:

jadakid88
12-31-2009, 11:38 AM
naw your right but pretty much its going to be like this until after the holidays... and how much could you get us in on a group deal

EL42
12-31-2009, 11:43 AM
OK to start off... 2010 is right around the corner and I only met 1 other DA squad member... Which sucks booty cheeks...... So who else is in DA Squad that's really trying to hold it down and who are the people that just want to put DA Squad member #..........:thinking:

SHIT'S LAME just my :2cents:... If I'm wrong feel free to correct me:goodjob:

naw your right but pretty much its going to be like this until after the holidays... and how much could you get us in on a group deal

:thinking: is it true that DAs have horrible gas mileage so that's way they don't drive far?

silverDA
12-31-2009, 02:05 PM
squad up,2010 is gonna be a good year will have a few changes to my da 4sho/

CeOTiO8
01-01-2010, 04:44 PM

I have to kno what day and how many people plus how many races.... Hit me up son and I got you

teh_mugen18
01-03-2010, 12:45 AM
I have to kno what day and how many people plus how many races.... Hit me up son and I got you

Lol, saywhat?? DA Squad meet at the Andretti place...?

:thinking: is it true that DAs have horrible gas mileage so that's way they don't drive far?

Only teh FAyuST ones haves the bad gas mileage lolll :boobies:

O and blue exhaust smoke toooo