PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ GPC

Got Milk?
12-31-2009, 01:53 AM
I took 2 classes online Fall Semster.

I took English composition I, and Intro to computer science.

I never went on my english class, and guess what.

And guess what, I got A as my final grade. And Intro to computer Science i got C.

I only went to these classes first few days, and than gave up cus of personal problems. I thought i would get F on both classes, but i got A and C on classes i never went to.

This makes me think, is GPC just a rip off for your money?
:lmfao: I'm so relieved right now.

dohc4.6sc
12-31-2009, 02:45 AM
damn, i wish i could be that lucky. take that horseshoe out of your ass and let me borrow it.

Got Milk?
12-31-2009, 04:16 AM
^^

man tell me about it. When I saw that I got A in class i never went to, i went nutz.

RandomGuy
12-31-2009, 05:48 PM
yeah i got an A in speech class the same way, half way through the teacher went on maternity leave, dunno what happened exactly but some days there wasn't even a sub, so we just left... she gave everyone an A in the class though, so its all good lol

JITB
12-31-2009, 06:16 PM
dam i may get back in gpc..lol

MachNU
12-31-2009, 06:24 PM
Yep I had alot of "weird" things like that at the Gwinnett L'ville Campus when I went there.

blacknightteg
12-31-2009, 06:26 PM
lool. thats why i got the fuck out and and now with ggc. dont know if its gunna be any different but ill be damned if i stay at gpc.

MachNU
12-31-2009, 06:52 PM
lool. thats why i got the fuck out and and now with ggc. dont know if its gunna be any different but ill be damned if i stay at gpc.

lol dam, thats where I am going next semester! :lmfao: