PDA

View Full Version : Random 8 years in State Prison For graffiti.

G.C
12-30-2009, 11:46 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80870255/

Wow. Are you serious? He's only 18 years old!!! What was the judge thinking

Edit: Figured out the sentence has been reduced to 2 years. Not because the judge wanted to but its a law.

http://www.kiiitv.com/news/local/79611007.html

I'm really glad it got reduced to 2, but still that seems harsh.

big mac
12-30-2009, 11:50 PM
thats fucking bull shit

jew_boy
12-30-2009, 11:51 PM
:eek: bet you he wont do that again

The Creeper
12-31-2009, 12:07 AM
I dont do childish thing like graffiti, but say some judge sentenced my brother, who was 18, and had a clean record, two years in prison, I would probably retaliate.

K20Z1
01-02-2010, 10:23 AM
wtf

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 12:23 PM
Lolol. Later, QD.

Master Shake
01-02-2010, 03:09 PM
i'd give his ass a fine, probabtion for like 2 years and make him repaint the wall.

ej6kidd
01-02-2010, 06:14 PM
i would punch that judge str-8 in the head if she sentenced that to me for taging a wall lol 2 years is to much car thefts and drug dealers dont even get that some times that just shows how fucked up this world is fuck the police and the law i dought i would punch the judge but it would be tempting just wanted to throw that out there lol

TougeGTR-33
01-02-2010, 06:32 PM
Man fuck that stupid ass judge. He should have gotten fired for shit like that.

quickdodgeŽ
01-02-2010, 06:37 PM
Man fuck that stupid ass judge. He should have gotten fired for shit like that.

You didn't watch the video, did you? Later, QD.

ej6kidd
01-02-2010, 06:38 PM
You didn't watch the video, did you? Later, QD.
lol

dtmcnamara
01-05-2010, 07:56 AM
he got what he deserved...I still think the reduced 2 years is BS. people need to learn that they can be "hard asses" and just get a slap on the wrist. I can almost guarantee you he was going into this thinking he was going to get probation for a few years and that was it.

the only way kids will change is if they learn the hard way. trust me I know. you are talking to someone who use to do some fucked up shit. i got fucked by the law and had a few years on probation, few months in jail and honestly seeing all of this first hand really changed me. fuck punk ass kids end of story

Master Shake
01-05-2010, 09:31 AM
he got what he deserved...I still think the reduced 2 years is BS. people need to learn that they can be "hard asses" and just get a slap on the wrist. I can almost guarantee you he was going into this thinking he was going to get probation for a few years and that was it.

the only way kids will change is if they learn the hard way. trust me I know. you are talking to someone who use to do some fucked up shit. i got fucked by the law and had a few years on probation, few months in jail and honestly seeing all of this first hand really changed me. fuck punk ass kids end of storyi know where you are comin from. thru my own trials, i learned that you can't just go around actin like you can do whatever you want and get away with it.

G.C
01-05-2010, 09:37 AM

the only way kids will change is if they learn the hard way. trust me I know. you are talking to someone who use to do some fucked up shit. i got fucked by the law and had a few years on probation, few months in jail and honestly seeing all of this first hand really changed me. fuck punk ass kids end of story

I get where your coming from, but 2 years in state "prison" for graffiti? come on now. If you don't mind, what did you do to land your self in jail for few months? I bet you it was something worse than graffiti. And you still didn't end up in prison did you?

County jail is not the same as prison. That 18 year old boy is going to become someones bitch and suck dick/ get fucked up in the ass for 2 years. Especially after that shit aired on news, everyone is going to see that he was crying like a bitch.

It's obvious the judge became emotional and was not professional.

djpikachu1
01-05-2010, 10:38 AM
See this is why Brian Nichols is my hero:goodjob: Also racism played a big part in this because he is latino.

quickdodgeŽ
01-05-2010, 12:04 PM
See this is why Brian Nichols is my hero:goodjob: Also racism played a big part in this because he is latino.

You didn't watch the video either, did you? Later, QD?

oneSLOWex
01-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Why is it always fucking racist when she didnt say a word about his race, just his stupidity?

People calling shit like this racist is why racism is still around.

ATL_e92
01-07-2010, 01:29 PM
i agree with some of you 2 or 8 years dosent matter he needs to learn that its not cool to fuck with other peoples property, i used to do graffiti but i would always ask the owner of the building if i could do graffiti on it.