PDA

View Full Version : I've become completely jaded to Atlanta traffic....

Doppelgänger
12-30-2009, 08:34 AM
...and am turning to King Asshole if you display incompetence toward simple traffic rules. Drivers who think that everyone else needs to yield to them as if their boss of the road or that their schedule is more important are on my shit list too. Now, I don't go out of my way to display my feelings toward these people, but I now take every opportunity they give me to show my distain toward them. I swear my next step is going to be obtaining one of those giant spot lights that runs off a 12v motorcycle battery and has high and low beams, add a HID bulb/ballast to it and show some assholes what real bright lights look like.

B!tch3s driving with highbeams on - 0

Me - 2

So in the pask week I've started my assault on stupid people. Frankly, I've become quite jaded with people when driving in/around Atlanta. Put one wheel in my lane near me, I'll honk the shit out of you. Sit at a green light for more than 2 seconds, I'll lay on that horn. Change lanes without a signal within 1 car length, you get the high beams. Attempt to enter my turn lane from the moving lane because you're too lazy to go down the road and make a u-turn...you're going to f-king die.
Anyway.
So last night Jenn and I were coming up P'tree in Buckhead and this SUV (it's always some asshat in a SUV) is driving with their brights on. Now there is a cop behind us in traffic, so I can't go unusually slow and I can take off to get away from the moron. So I give them a MFR as they are driving next to me to welcome them to Atlanta and show them how happy I was at their stellar understanding of the various lights on their dashboard. Mind you, they were behind the APD officer at one point but the officer was too busy reading my tag to give a crap about the idiot blinding everyone. So we pull up to the light at Lenox...side by side. I look over at him and motion to roll the window down...

Me- Excuse me sir, is there a blue light illuminated in your gauge cluster?

Tourist- A blue light? *looks at gauges* Yeah.

Me- Well that light means your brights are on and you are blinding the shit out of everyone in front of you... including me.

Tourist- Well I'm sorry but why do you feel the need to give me the finger?

Me- I drive around Atlanta a lot and I assume everyone is stupid these days.

Tourist- Well I'm just passing through and that was rude.

Me- Well, my apologies but you were blinding me.
*light turns green*

My God that felt good. I mean, I did it in a very proper, monotone voice..to add to the smartassness. The only reason I "apologized" was because he was actually being nice in conversation and not acting like some dumb thug fuck. And to add to the story, last week some hoe...in a SUV...again, had been behind me for a bit with their brights on...right up on my ass at a red light. Some hoe too busy talking on the phone. So I rolled the window down and stuck my head out and yelled at them "to turn your fvckeng brights off"...and they did. The guy in the car next to me start laughing.

MongolPup
12-30-2009, 08:37 AM
Ha. Bet they tell that story to everyone "back home".

Boosted FC
12-30-2009, 08:54 AM
Real nice Mike....:goodjob:

98blackcivic
12-30-2009, 08:57 AM

Humphrizzle
12-30-2009, 09:07 AM
I, too, do these things..

I hate stupid drivers..

Good job, sir!

Ran
12-30-2009, 09:32 AM
Wear sunglasses if bright lights annoy you or drive a larger car.I wear my sunglasses at night. So I can, so I can...

civic gsr
12-30-2009, 09:33 AM
example of a bad driver^

Elbow
12-30-2009, 09:37 AM
example of a bad driver^

You drive a Civic, when you drive a Civic automatically you are annoying. :lmfao:

Just kidding...kind of....sometimes.

Hektik
12-30-2009, 09:45 AM
Me- I drive around Atlanta a lot and I assume everyone is stupid these days.

quoted for truth

HarietTubgrl
12-30-2009, 09:48 AM
Attempt to enter my turn lane from the moving lane because you're too lazy to go down the road and make a u-turn

ugh i hate that!!

So I give them a MFR as they are driving next to me to welcome them to Atlanta and show them how happy I was at their stellar understanding of the various lights on their dashboard.
:lmfao:

civic gsr
12-30-2009, 09:53 AM
You drive a Civic, when you drive a Civic automatically you are annoying. :lmfao:

Just kidding...kind of....sometimes.
:( you hurt my feelings ... sometimes i hate being a honda driver cause your right some people that drive hondas get annoying:eek:

Elbow
12-30-2009, 10:30 AM
:( you hurt my feelings ... sometimes i hate being a honda driver cause your right some people that drive hondas get annoying:eek:

I'm just kidding not ALL Honda owners fall into that category.

cjhutch
12-30-2009, 11:07 AM
The people driving with their fogs on all the time is annoying as hell too. Especially those who think it's cool to put HID's in their fog lights. I just want to grab a bat and smash the hell out of their lights. In addition I wish that in order to buy an SUV you have to take a driving test in a SUV and pass. Women+SUV+Cellphone=disaster waiting to happen.

Jecht
12-30-2009, 11:11 AM
I want a train horn on each of my cars just so I can scare the people that can't drive.

Doppelgänger
12-30-2009, 11:12 AM
I agree, I think there needs to be a extra test/special license given to operate a vehicle over 2 or 2.5 tons.

PatrickH
12-30-2009, 11:18 AM
What I hate is when there's a mile gap between two cars when I need to merge and the second car speeds up as soon as I turn on my blinker. I had some asshole nearly run me off the road the other day.

civic gsr
12-30-2009, 12:37 PM
I'm just kidding not ALL Honda owners fall into that category.
haha ok:gay:

EL42
12-30-2009, 12:47 PM
I agree, I think there needs to be a extra test/special license given to operate a vehicle over 2 or 2.5 tons.
:yes:

Okie_doke.
12-30-2009, 12:55 PM
The people driving with their fogs on all the time is annoying as hell too. Especially those who think it's cool to put HID's in their fog lights. I just want to grab a bat and smash the hell out of their lights. In addition I wish that in order to buy an SUV you have to take a driving test in a SUV and pass. Women+SUV+Cellphone=disaster waiting to happen.

The reason my dad gets the fat paycheck :goodjob:

Slow Motion
12-30-2009, 02:29 PM
Sounds like you bitchin. Just sayin.

DunDunSkeert
12-30-2009, 05:45 PM
http://compare.ebay.com/like/360200375856?ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes

Buy this my friend has the same one, it has a high and low beam and built in rechargeable battery. We had some body hold the high beams on one time when we past them, we had the spotlight in the car so I shined the shit outa them, they turned there highbeams off real quick like...

Blitanicle99
12-30-2009, 06:19 PM
LOL and thats why I drive my F250 around.

If i want to change lanes, I change lanes. If I want to drive slow, ride my bumper, please do it. I have a very well trailer hitch, and it will go straight through your radiator and then I will leave you stranded.

Also the reason I do carry a firearm for the real assholes. Ive gotten out of my truck many times with a baseball bat and or my .40 caliber handgun on my hip.

LOL at soccer dads in their soccer vans. LOL I'll run you off the road.

Slow Motion
12-30-2009, 06:36 PM
Sounds like my hero ^^

AeeCeeCard
12-30-2009, 07:04 PM
:DIf I could afford an f350 I would have one just for that reason

smoknlegend
12-30-2009, 07:18 PM
I hate people who leave their brights on. Argh.

But what I hate even more are the people who use long right turn lanes with multiple openings as bonus lanes to go the whole fucking length to turn right. I was trying to get in a parking lot to drop some stuff off in a mail box, well this ass hat in a jeep pulls out and uses the bonus lane to go the whole fucking distance while im trying to get over. i had my blinker on the whole time while he was riding in my blind spot the whole way causing me to miss my turn.

jorgen
12-30-2009, 07:44 PM
I'm about ready to get a paint ball gun and just take my chances going to jail.

Driving and talking on a cell phone should be as bad as a DUI.

Senior citizens should have to take a fucking gauntlet of a drivers test.

00 blk G20t
12-30-2009, 08:11 PM
haha the best is when someone is not merging properly and you hold your ground....all i do is look over at them real calmly and say "your not merging properly" LOL