PDA

View Full Version : good phto editing program

firstgensir
12-29-2009, 07:24 PM
i kno its been a topic befor but i ask again.i got another lens for my nikon and it takes awsome pics but theres always some touch ups that can be done.whats a good affordable program.i dont mind spending the money but im not a pro so keep that in mind.

1bad7
12-30-2009, 11:22 AM
It depends on what subjects you are most likely to shoot. There are apps outthere that sells for ~70-150 that are designed to automatically touch up portraits. There is an app called noise ninja that is reasonablly priced. Pick up a photography magazine, you'll find all sorts of touch up apps advertised in there.

Nemesis
12-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Chadbee uses MS Paint

MachNU
12-30-2009, 12:25 PM
I think there is a program out there called Photoedit or something like that! :D

Tarzanman
12-30-2009, 02:36 PM
i kno its been a topic befor but i ask again.i got another lens for my nikon and it takes awsome pics but theres always some touch ups that can be done.whats a good affordable program.i dont mind spending the money but im not a pro so keep that in mind.

If you just want the basics then look at Corel's Paint Shop Pro X2 or Adobe Photoshop Elements. ($80 and $100).

If you are looking for something even cheaper than that, then you might as well spend time (instead of money) and learn to use the GIMP.

firstgensir
12-30-2009, 05:39 PM
thanks for the advice

CHADbee
12-30-2009, 05:46 PM
Chadbee uses MS Paint

:lmao: :lmfao: :lmao: :lmfao: :lmao:

he speaks da troof :(

MSP1660
12-30-2009, 09:05 PM
I was wondering the same thing as the OP. What's GIMP?

(off topic, sorry) Nemesis. I say again. Your 'Stang... not normally a fan of em but your's looks killer.

Tarzanman
01-09-2010, 06:50 AM
I was wondering the same thing as the OP. What's GIMP?

http://www.gimpfaq.org/

What is the GIMP?
The GIMP is an image editing program similar to Adobe Photoshop (GIMP is free software, though).

Where can I get the GIMP?
The GIMP comes with most Linux distributions, but it is also available for Windows.
Mac users should visit the MacGIMP project for information on obtaining the GIMP. The source code distribution is available at gimp.org.