PDA

View Full Version : my si was hit

importracer
12-29-2009, 03:14 AM
a ford ranger backed into me the other day. man was i pissed.
well i guess my car will get painted faster and will be satin black.

me and the guy ended up getting in a fight i walked away with my ear bleeding jaw sore and a chipped tooth oh yeah him buying me a paint job. lol

he walked away
1. getting made fun of cause he hit like a girl
2. buying a paint job
3. bloody face.

so the victory is to my car for just needing a door and a fender and not messing up the body.

now the pictures first is my car when it was all black

second is when it was blue/black

last is the damage

SL33P3R
12-29-2009, 03:16 AM
BADASS THREAD MAN! WILL READ AGAIN!

SL33P3R
12-29-2009, 03:17 AM
And obviously he didnt hit too much like a girl, you shouldve left the chipped tooth, jaw, and bloody ear part out

importracer
12-29-2009, 03:19 AM
And obviously he didnt hit too much like a girl, you shouldve left the chipped tooth, jaw, and bloody ear part out

lol well my girl really does hit harder

bigdare23
12-29-2009, 03:20 AM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/funny%20pics/21enqj6.gif

Do you want to be the one of the left or right?!?

goi_ek
12-29-2009, 03:22 AM
poor si:(

DunDunSkeert
12-29-2009, 03:22 AM
Did you know that si means yes in Spanish?

importracer
12-29-2009, 03:23 AM
http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g273/bigdare23/funny%20pics/21enqj6.gif

Do you want to be the one of the left or right?!?

lol i say the white he can atleast duck lol

JITB
12-29-2009, 03:40 AM
your andrenaline is still pumpin.. you need to slow up and tell us what happen slowly!

Okie_doke.
12-29-2009, 08:16 AM
Damn man thats a bitch but why did it have to come to blows with you guys?

ATK_Designs
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
wth? sux to hear about your car and that you're not hurt (from the accident).

But why did it come to a fight though? Who started it?

Glides
12-29-2009, 08:19 AM
If you threw the first punch, you will be lucky if he doesn't sue you. You can't just fight folks at an accident scene. Lord I know it feels so right too.....but that's how you end up not getting your car fixed and actually losing money when it wasn't even your fault.

Be careful bout that stuff, folks are litigation happy in this decade.

DustnU
12-29-2009, 08:23 AM
Damn that sucks for you in a way, and LMAO at that DA for getting his ASS whooped!!+repps

JDMGRNAV6
12-29-2009, 08:24 AM
damnn.. your face prolly matches youre car :D

good luck and how do you know for sure hes gonna pay for a paintjob, jus get an iou or something lol.

but goodluck with everything, and honestly i be fucking livid if some dumbass hit me

Drummerboy
12-29-2009, 08:37 AM
Yeah, we need more story on this fight and exactly how it started.

n00bsrus
12-29-2009, 08:40 AM
i don't get how you can assault a guy and STILL make him give you a paint job... damn the laws are fucked up these days... lol.

or did he hit you first? if so, fair game and sue him for pain and suffering.

that's what i'd do... but then again i need a paint job too.

tnomud
12-29-2009, 08:40 AM
You gotta watch just throwin punches at random people..........

You never know when that guy could be a BlackBelt or professional shooter. The good ole days of smacking some chump in the mouth for acting like an a-hole are over and can get you killed anymore.

PURP
12-29-2009, 08:55 AM
So.... you got a bloody ear, chipped tooth, and a sore jaw?

All he got was, prolly a bloody nose, MAYBE buying a paint job, and getting made fun of by a 22 yr old who got their ass beat?

hmm...

KevinT707
12-29-2009, 08:55 AM
Speaking about Satin Black paint, I was thinking of ideas to paint my car. Is Satin Black kind of like a matte or flat black?

HarietTubgrl
12-29-2009, 08:58 AM
this is troof

damnn.. your face prolly matches youre car :D

lirl!

but yeah, there's no telling if you'll actually get the $$ to get your car painted, but gl with the whole thing anyway! hopefully things go the way they should :)

PURP
12-29-2009, 08:59 AM
Speaking about Satin Black paint, I was thinking of ideas to paint my car. Is Satin Black kind of like a matte or flat black?

yes... in ways

silversol
12-29-2009, 09:03 AM
hmm he can sue you for assult which can be proven!
or you sue him for a paint job on a car that needs a paint job any way since its two diffrent colors with a assult yea this will really hold up in court! is there a police report?

MeFryRice
12-29-2009, 09:06 AM
Satin Black will make your car look like every other trashed/riced out civic that's trolling the streets.

Oh and I seriously doubt the guy will be paying for your new paint job. Instead of you trying to act like a hard-ass, you should have just filed a police report and got his information. But what do I know? :rolleyes:

gerardojdm
12-29-2009, 09:06 AM
so at the end of the day you and your car got fuc*ed up? that sucks!!!!

oneSLOWex
12-29-2009, 09:09 AM
LOL who swung first?

Glides
12-29-2009, 09:39 AM
See. I look at it like this. If a guy gets out and swings on me in traffic, doom on him. I'm getting right back in my car and locking the doors, when the cops get there, i'm playing the traumatized, scared, weak guy who was terrorized in an accident.

Because the guy that swings first will lose no matter what. Bloody noses heal, black eyes heal. The wallet doesn't heal so fast.

I'm Tom Sawyer, the Modern Day Warrior. I got no time for physical confrontation. I'll go to town on a mofo's finances.

wwli
12-29-2009, 10:14 AM
waiting for the story.........:ninja:

oneSLOWex
12-29-2009, 10:17 AM
See. I look at it like this. If a guy gets out and swings on me in traffic, doom on him. I'm getting right back in my car and locking the doors, when the cops get there, i'm playing the traumatized, scared, weak guy who was terrorized in an accident.

Because the guy that swings first will lose no matter what. Bloody noses heal, black eyes heal. The wallet doesn't heal so fast.

I'm Tom Sawyer, the Modern Day Warrior. I got no time for physical confrontation. I'll go to town on a mofo's finances.

AGREED. However, in another situation where a wreck or something similar was not involved and it was just out in public somewhere....Im gonna take the bish out....or try.

MidLifeCrisis
12-29-2009, 10:19 AM
Ha, that guy dipped out of this stupid ass thread.

JEY$JDM
12-29-2009, 10:24 AM
LOL

wrekonize
12-29-2009, 10:25 AM
thats right you showed him....lol

me and the guy ended up getting in a fight i walked away with my ear bleeding jaw sore and a chipped tooth oh yeah him buying me a paint job. lol

n00bsrus
12-29-2009, 10:39 AM
Satin Black will make your car look like every other trashed/riced out civic that's trolling the streets.

Oh and I seriously doubt the guy will be paying for your new paint job. Instead of you trying to act like a hard-ass, you should have just filed a police report and got his information. But what do I know? :rolleyes:

^^^ true story on the satin paint. i'm sick of seeing that shit on civics.... satin black is meant to be on old school rusto-mods and muscle cars... not 80's-90's honda civics. satin ftl.

hahaha hell yea. i'd play that shit OUT all damn DAY. hahah. "ouch! he hit me! my neck hurts! i'm suing your ass!"

rbwdriven
12-29-2009, 10:41 AM
I think he is ashamed to admit lovers fight.

Plus also you have now posted it all over the net to make it more obvious.

If the guy has a lawyer shame on you.

n00bsrus
12-29-2009, 10:42 AM
:lmfao::lmfao:

southside
12-29-2009, 10:50 AM
SMH so other words you got your ass kicked????And he's buying you a paint job......But how much is it going to cost to fix that tooth?SMH

wwli
12-29-2009, 11:39 AM
Could be a family brawl thang and after the fight they are still family....just sayin.

.blank cd
12-29-2009, 11:47 AM
Sorry bout the accident man. Hope this goes the way you hope it does

^^^ true story on the satin paint. i'm sick of seeing that shit on civics.... satin black is meant to be on old school rusto-mods and muscle cars... not 80's-90's honda civics. satin ftl.I believe the correct term is RESTO-MOD which wouldnt fit your description anyway

SleeperWRX
12-29-2009, 12:39 PM
Damn that sucks lol.

Atleast the guy had enough balls to say he got his ass beat lol.

5speed
12-29-2009, 12:52 PM
LOL

bloodline
12-29-2009, 12:54 PM
jus be glad he didnt bite of piece of your ear off man

kfzemx3
12-29-2009, 02:10 PM
So.... you got a bloody ear, chipped tooth, and a sore jaw?

All he got was, prolly a bloody nose, MAYBE buying a paint job, and getting made fun of by a 22 yr old who got their ass beat?

hmm...

my line of thinking was similar...

Your car got beat, so then you decided to take a beating as well?

Young kid eager to jump because someone hurt his poor car...
Fist don't pay for repair or damages, that's what insurance is for.

twinj
12-29-2009, 02:39 PM
Fist don't pay for repair or damages, that's what insurance is for.

Truth.
You never know what the next person is capable of

Boosted FC
12-29-2009, 02:55 PM
This thread is as funny as the OP & his car........:lmfao:

Glides
12-29-2009, 03:20 PM
AGREED. However, in another situation where a wreck or something similar was not involved and it was just out in public somewhere....Im gonna take the bish out....or try.

Not me, i'm not a fighter. But my Lawyer IS and that bitch hits HARD!! :goodjob:

d15sohc
12-29-2009, 05:22 PM
sux bout tha car michael

djpikachu1
12-29-2009, 05:42 PM
Did you know that si means yes in Spanish?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

djpikachu1
12-29-2009, 05:46 PM
I cant agree with you when you said that he hits like a girl if he made your ear bleed and chip your tooth, g/l with everything else thou bro

importracer
12-29-2009, 06:01 PM
Damn man thats a bitch but why did it have to come to blows with you guys?

cause his girl was running her mouth

importracer
12-29-2009, 06:05 PM
If you threw the first punch, you will be lucky if he doesn't sue you. You can't just fight folks at an accident scene. Lord I know it feels so right too.....but that's how you end up not getting your car fixed and actually losing money when it wasn't even your fault.

he threw first

and i was in first gear maybe 10 mph doing 2500 maybe and his girl backed into me with my pregnant wife in the car.

i got out walk away to calm down thats when his girl came at me bitching it was my fault and she was in a hurry. i told her to back off of me and thats when this guy starts cussing and saying he is going to kick my ass. i told him he better go fuck with someone else that im not playing so he swung at me so i swung on him. after everything he is paying for it.

importracer
12-29-2009, 06:09 PM
hmm he can sue you for assult which can be proven!
or you sue him for a paint job on a car that needs a paint job any way since its two diffrent colors with a assult yea this will really hold up in court! is there a police report?
yes there is and since there was cameras i have proof he caused the wreck and hit me first

a94civicex
12-29-2009, 06:11 PM
a ford ranger backed into me the other day. man was i pissed.
well i guess my car will get painted faster and will be satin black.

he walked away
1. getting made fun of cause he hit like a girl
2. buying a paint job
3. bloody face.

so the victory is to my car for just needing a door and a fender and not messing up the body.

now the pictures first is my car when it was all black

second is when it was blue/black

last is the damage

that sucks man, ive had it happen to me before while i was waiting in the togo parking section at the Red Lobster in Douglasville & the lady tried to tell the cops that it was my fault & the cop got pist & told her she was at fault for not checking her mirrors before backing out of the parking spot and that it was not my fault seeing how i was in the vehicle with it running & its private property.... i basically :lmfao:

a94civicex
12-29-2009, 06:14 PM
yes there is and since there was cameras i have proof he caused the wreck and hit me first

its "SELF-DEFENSE" when the other party throws the first punch.....LOL

importracer
12-29-2009, 06:18 PM
well i called two laywers and both said i will win and no i didnt run from this thread. i was asleep i work 13 hours a day i cant stay on here and respond all the time. but to everyone who was asking

he hit first
there is an accident report
i have dental
my car is already getting fixed so yes he is paying for it

EG_Ryder
12-29-2009, 06:28 PM
yeah i seriously doubt that he will be paying to paint your car, his insurance company will come look at the damage, then get it repaired and paint match the color that area was previously (more than likely)....paint on a car can be fixed, but a chipped tooth lasts forever! HAHAHAHAHA

Justin.
12-29-2009, 07:34 PM
LOLOL they will repaint your door and fender back blue...

boostedb16
12-29-2009, 07:43 PM
yeah i seriously doubt that he will be paying to paint your car, his insurance company will come look at the damage, then get it repaired and paint match the color that area was previously (more than likely)....paint on a car can be fixed, but a chipped tooth lasts forever! HAHAHAHAHAlol.........yes they will paint the car. so you have never heard of a dentist? they fix teeth for a living. dude if you have any trouble getting the whole car painted, call me and i will paint it. but i refuse to paint a perfectly good SI flat black lol.

redneckhatch
12-29-2009, 07:46 PM
Sucks you got hit. But at least you got a paint job out of it.

Glides
12-29-2009, 09:17 PM
he threw first

and i was in first gear maybe 10 mph doing 2500 maybe and his girl backed into me with my pregnant wife in the car.

i got out walk away to calm down thats when his girl came at me bitching it was my fault and she was in a hurry. i told her to back off of me and thats when this guy starts cussing and saying he is going to kick my ass. i told him he better go fuck with someone else that im not playing so he swung at me so i swung on him. after everything he is paying for it.

Well then, he threw first, you are in the clear man. Take that mofo for whatever you can latch onto. Sell his bitch if you can get her in the suit. I sure as fuck would. :goodjob:

chameleon30038
12-29-2009, 09:17 PM
sorry bout the hit .... i feel you pain....for the car i mean.

masonhenson
12-29-2009, 09:29 PM
my ex uses lamps

importracer
12-30-2009, 12:13 AM
lol.........yes they will paint the car. so you have never heard of a dentist? they fix teeth for a living. dude if you have any trouble getting the whole car painted, call me and i will paint it. but i refuse to paint a perfectly good SI flat black lol.

i either want is back black or white like your old hatch

Drummerboy
12-30-2009, 01:39 AM
Yeah, they'll paint match. I got rear ended at a light and I had previous damage. It's not like they're going to take the time out to re-damage it exactly. Same principal with your situation. They arn't going to paint it blue just to piss you off. Paint/body shops are normally pretty down to earth guys, no matter who's fault it is. When i was hit, I had them fill in the holes where my emblem was. They billed the other drivers insurance for it, lol.

importracer
12-30-2009, 01:44 AM
i really dont care about what color it is painted

im concerned with the massive spot of damage on my car.

as long as the fender and door is replaced i can have it painted when i figure out what color i want

boostedb16
12-30-2009, 10:28 PM
i really dont care about what color it is painted

im concerned with the massive spot of damage on my car.

as long as the fender and door is replaced i can have it painted when i figure out what color i wantjust get it fixed and trade me.

You_DTF?
12-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Nice wheels.lolz
Sucks what happened but atleast your footworks clean

EG_Ryder
12-30-2009, 11:24 PM
lol.........yes they will paint the car. so you have never heard of a dentist? they fix teeth for a living. dude if you have any trouble getting the whole car painted, call me and i will paint it. but i refuse to paint a perfectly good SI flat black lol.

duh but the dentist will only give you like a cap or some shit to cover it and those come off all the time...and i agree about painting it flat black lol

boostedb16
12-30-2009, 11:29 PM
duh but the dentist will only give you like a cap or some shit to cover it and those come off all the time...and i agree about painting it flat black lola body shop is going to put body filler in a dent and then paint it to cover it up lol.............

pr8yr
12-31-2009, 01:07 AM
Bad way to end 2009 for both parties. Post some finished pictures of the car :goodjob:

importracer
12-31-2009, 01:58 AM
Bad way to end 2009 for both parties. Post some finished pictures of the car :goodjob:

i will post them i hope its soon when i can have them up

i have the parts ordered so all it will need is paint

like i said he paid

i cant wait for it to be back to one color

importracer
01-01-2010, 04:55 PM
well parts should be here tuesday

bdydrpdmazda
01-01-2010, 06:29 PM
cool story bro

importracer
01-03-2010, 02:51 AM
cool story bro

thanks bro

importracer
01-06-2010, 02:25 AM
got the fender in today putting in on in a min so maybe ill put some pictures up tonight

1989_crx_si
01-06-2010, 07:14 AM
Why did it have blue door, hood, and fender? Something fishy is going on?

sti_cham
01-06-2010, 09:00 PM
salt

importracer
01-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Why did it have blue door, hood, and fender? Something fishy is going on?

when i bought it the black ones were dented looked like someone sit on them so i was told i could have the whole frontend for $$100

Brian*
01-10-2010, 11:50 AM

x2 lol

Sucks about the car though, next time try not starting shit with the guy and you wont get bloody.

importracer
01-11-2010, 02:32 AM
new picture