PDA

View Full Version : Attn QD ( and whoever else that believes in Ghost/spirits)

B16a2 Civic
10-24-2005, 11:42 AM
i was watchin on abc family ( i was bored) this thing that they had where families would go into scary ass places and research to see if they can find spirits, ghost, etc etc...that shit bugged me out and made me catch interest...wonderin did you catch that QD ( or anyone else)...and QD, i would like to go with you on one of your hunts....that looked fun/scary at the same time.

Jon00
10-24-2005, 11:45 AM
we ghost hunt all the time ill pm u if u want to go sometime

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 11:56 AM
we ghost hunt all the time ill pm u if u want to go sometime

LOLOL!!!!!!

B16. Hook me up with some Columbus spots and I'll meet you and we'll do something.

I have watched that show it gives ghosthunting a bad image. It looks way to fake to be taken halfway seriously. Everytime they go somewhere, something happens? Bullshit. I've been out plenty and not caught anything. It's virtually impossible to get something everytime. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-24-2005, 12:01 PM
LOLOL!!!!!!

B16. Hook me up with some Columbus spots and I'll meet you and we'll do something.

I have watched that show it gives ghosthunting a bad image. It looks way to fake to be taken halfway seriously. Everytime they go somewhere, something happens? Bullshit. I've been out plenty and not caught anything. It's virtually impossible to get something everytime. Later, QD.

well, there is this place called Cry Baby bridge.... this lady threw her baby over the bridge, and folks say you can see her walking around teh bridge and you can hear the baby crying.
Also, theres this oher place...i dont kno if its haunted but its just weird....its this hill and if you put the e brake on and sit there for a minute, you rcar rolls up...and when you try to get in ya car it wont start....shits crazy...

but yeah tah shows i seen was more ammusing then anything, only thing you could really tell was someone makin noises and certain things moving...now they did have a termal camera and you could see certain things heated up that looked like a person of some sorts..or just weird objects.

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 12:03 PM
Yeah, I saw tha last night at the Lizzie Borden house. I've also heard of Cry Baby Bridge but have never been there. I've wanted to go for a while, too. Hook me up? Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-24-2005, 12:06 PM
Yeah, I saw tha last night at the Lizzie Borden house. I've also heard of Cry Baby Bridge but have never been there. I've wanted to go for a while, too. Hook me up? Later, QD.

yeah fa sho, i been a few times, but none anytime recently, i never drove there myself either, i can get directions for you and hook up wit ya if you come check it out...i can get ya directions by 2morrow..

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 12:08 PM
Bet. Later, QD.

Schugg
10-24-2005, 12:26 PM
isnt the "something ranch" off of 212 suppost to be haunted? i forgot what it was said but there is a giant gate to get in, and a sign over it saying the name then ranch. and the gates usually partially open to get in.

HiPSI
10-24-2005, 12:29 PM
Also, theres this oher place...i dont kno if its haunted but its just weird....its this hill and if you put the e brake on and sit there for a minute, you rcar rolls up...and when you try to get in ya car it wont start....shits crazy...

ROFL, Booger Hill is the oldest BS on the face of this earth. you're supposed to put the car in neutral and park between a couple trees (i believe supposedly where some slaves were hung or something) and the ghosts of the slaves push you up the hill.... which happens to be a slight downhill decline.

the caves up there are kind of interesting though.

B16a2 Civic
10-24-2005, 12:36 PM
ROFL, Booger Hill is the oldest BS on the face of this earth. you're supposed to put the car in neutral and park between a couple trees (i believe supposedly where some slaves were hung or something) and the ghosts of the slaves push you up the hill.... which happens to be a slight downhill decline.

the caves up there are kind of interesting though.

ahh...see i never took my car because it didn't want it messed up...you been to Columbus and did it before tho?

quickdodgeŽ
10-24-2005, 03:22 PM
There are places like that everywhere. I've never found one to be true. Same with the parking on a bridge at a certain time and turning your car off and it won't start. All bullshit. Later, QD.

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 02:10 PM
isnt the "something ranch" off of 212 suppost to be haunted? i forgot what it was said but there is a giant gate to get in, and a sign over it saying the name then ranch. and the gates usually partially open to get in.

I know the place you are talking about and I have never heard of any story coming from there. Later, QD.

99ITRGIRL
10-25-2005, 02:56 PM
yea, i saw that show on abc family. looked cool but fake. Ive heard of cry baby bridge. ive been wanting to go to devils turn-a-round. QD...........;)

quickdodgeŽ
10-25-2005, 02:59 PM
Lolol. I'm planning on that real soon. Later, QD.

99ITRGIRL
10-25-2005, 03:08 PM
looking foward to it!!!

gijoe0720
10-26-2005, 12:20 AM
QD, I was wanderin if you have ever heard about Corpsewood? I have heard about some weird stuff that goes on up there.

99ITRGIRL
10-26-2005, 12:21 AM
like what??

gijoe0720
10-26-2005, 12:44 AM
Well 2 homosexual guys lived up there and they had some Mastiffs and one day 2 people went up there and killed both of them and their dogs. The guys who lived there was Devil Worshippers. Some people think it is an evil place. I have heard of people seein the dogs or hearin the dogs growl. One person said they went there and whenever they got back to their car there was a hand print on the hood of the car. Also heard of people gettin out there and their cameras wouldn't even turn on out there but they worked fine when not their. Me and some friends went up there and it was hot but we got to the manor and it got cold. Right whenever we walked through were the gates used to be we all lost cell phone service, but outside the gate we had good service.

I live right at the bottom of it and there used to be a big cross you could see from my house. It is also known as Devil Worshippers Mountain.

99ITRGIRL
10-26-2005, 12:48 AM
wow! that would be neat to go to.

gijoe0720
10-26-2005, 12:52 AM
I have lived here pretty much all my life and have never been up there at night but I have been plenty of times durin the day. We was on our 4-wheelers on the mountain on night comin back from our uncles house and we was haulin ass to get off that mountain cause it was spooky

fawk_you
10-26-2005, 04:10 AM
Im actually pretty intrested in all of that stuff that QD does, id love to go on a hunt....

quickdodgeŽ
10-26-2005, 04:46 AM
gijoe. PM me with directions. I have wanted to go there fopr a while but never knew how to get there. Later, QD.

B16a2 Civic
10-26-2005, 08:37 AM
that shit do sound spooky....two gays with a mean dog...you figured they have somethin small.....