PDA

View Full Version : I NEED A CHARACTER REFERENCE OR TWO

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 02:43 PM
Anyone who has a decent job title and is bored and/or willing to spend 5 minutes to help out the King Pedro ..

I go to court, my lawyer says get as many character reference letters as I can. Problem is, cops took my phone, I cant reach anyone -

you can email me a note about what a great and honest and crimefree person I am to

[email protected]

Pedro "Alex" Carrasco

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 02:47 PM
ooh , and this comes with a big gigantic please and thank you!`

Mantooth
12-28-2009, 04:05 PM
I'll do it for a mouth hug. Let me know.

Nemesis
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
oh shit carrascopa...the man...the legend

Tracy
12-28-2009, 04:09 PM
Are you being serious? If you are I will write you one. It would all be lies, but I am willing to do it for you.

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 04:16 PM
I am serious as a heart attack - the police took in my iphone as evidence when they arrested me.

So I only have the internet to try and get these letter my lawyer asked for.

It can be all lies - It doesnt matter -

We are trying to get my charges dropped and my lawyer said a few character reference's from non family and business will go along way when he goes and has coffee with the DA.

Please please please - it will save my life!

:-)

Tracy
12-28-2009, 04:30 PM
sent fuckerr

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 04:33 PM
Thanks Tracy!! Thank yo soo much! Thank you .. Thank you.. Thank you!!

§treet_§peed
12-28-2009, 04:37 PM
Now you are Tracy's bitch lol. Sorry this happened to you man. If I wasn't currently unemployed I would send you one as well in return for all those good times on here a few years back.

Tracy
12-28-2009, 04:40 PM
Thanks Tracy!! Thank yo soo much! Thank you .. Thank you.. Thank you!!Now rep me with your lousy 2 rep points powa. :D JK. Keep that shit.

Paul
12-28-2009, 04:41 PM
I am serious as a heart attack - the police took in my iphone as evidence when they arrested me.

So I only have the internet to try and get these letter my lawyer asked for.

It can be all lies - It doesnt matter -

We are trying to get my charges dropped and my lawyer said a few character reference's from non family and business will go along way when he goes and has coffee with the DA.

Please please please - it will save my life!

:-)

What the hell did you do?

The Ninja
12-28-2009, 04:42 PM
Now you are Tracy's bitch lol. Sorry this happened to you man. If I wasn't currently unemployed I would send you one as well in return for all those good times on here a few years back.

What does that have to do with writing a character reference?

§treet_§peed
12-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Read what he said. You have to have a job for it to be considered by them. Also, even if he hadn't of said that courts and DA's will typically disregard people's references if they don't have a job.

Tracy
12-28-2009, 04:50 PM

Please see below:

Anyone who has a decent job title and is bored and/or willing to spend 5 minutes to help out the King Pedro ..

punkr6
12-28-2009, 05:00 PM
What the hell did you do?

THIS.....

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 05:18 PM
YEA - STREET SPEED - Send one anyways! it doesnt matter - My lawyer said the more the merrier --

as for what I did - I did nothing - Im a casualty of California's political war on Medical Marijauna...

I moved from Atlanta to LA when the realestate market crashed.

I had put all of my money into a mortgage company. ( a former IA sponsor ) and I did very well -

but when the market crashed and the loans stopped coming me and my misses moved out west to invest in the medical marijuana business.

I have been growing, selling, tranporting and distributing marijuana to keep my cash flow up.

We have an ordinance in california called proposition 215 and another one called SB 420.

these 2 ordinances allow for the growth, sell and use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.

The problem with an ordinance is that it is not technically a law.

So the DA for LA and the cops want to shut this business down. but the voters have the power and will not overturn our right to safe access under the ordinances I named above.

So, I got involved in a police sting which they caught me selling and transporting and I have multiple Felony charges I am now facing.

They took 10k from me and all my weed. I had a 40k bond and so far 10k in attorney fee's.

Its been a really tough time for me.

I plead not guilty to all charges last week and I will probably have to take this all the way to trial.

I got the very best attorney in the state. the guy is a fucking bad ass -

at the end of the day - what I did was illegal, but under prop 215 and sb 420 I was operating within the allowable guidelines.

I have my license to operate and grow and sell. Im legit - but the cops out here, they dont care - they busted me and what to stick it to me..

its messed up. Ive never even had a speeding ticket - I have no criminal record at all.. and now im facing multiple felonies - its all bullshit -

help me get out of this so I can come home to the A - I got screwed california dreamin guys!

§treet_§peed
12-28-2009, 05:21 PM
Aight man let me get thru filling these applications out and ill write one on your behalf.

punkr6
12-28-2009, 05:22 PM
YEA - STREET SPEED - Send one anyways! it doesnt matter - My lawyer said the more the merrier --

as for what I did - I did nothing - Im a casualty of California's political war on Medical Marijauna...

I had put all of my money into a mortgage company. ( a former IA sponsor ) and I did very well -

but when the market crashed and the loans stopped coming me and my misses moved out west to invest in the medical marijuana business.

I have been growing, selling, tranporting and distributing marijuana to keep my cash flow up.

We have an ordinance in california called proposition 215 and another one called SB 420.

these 2 ordinances allow for the growth, sell and use of marijuana for medicinal purposes.

So the DA for LA and the cops want to shut this business down. but the voters have the power and will not overturn our right to safe access under the ordinances I named above.

So, I got involved in a police sting which they caught me selling and transporting and I have multiple Felony charges I am now facing.

They took 10k from me and all my weed. I had a 40k bond and so far 10k in attorney fee's.

I plead not guilty to all charges last week and I will probably have to take this all the way to trial.

at the end of the day - what I did was illegal, but under prop 215 and sb 420 I was operating within the allowable guidelines.

I have my license to operate and grow and sell. Im legit - but the cops out here, they dont care - they busted me and what to stick it to me..

its messed up. Ive never even had a speeding ticket - I have no criminal record at all.. and now im facing multiple felonies - its all bullshit -

help me get out of this so I can come home to the A - I got screwed california dreamin guys!

sooo yea, g/l on that one....:no:

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 05:25 PM
yea well feds control drug laws - but medical weed is allowed in 14 US states now -

there is a tolerance - what I did was illegal - but WTF? how the hell do they allow it and not allow it all at the same time?

its like playing russian roulette with your freedom..

I didnt know any of this until after my arrest

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 05:26 PM
Aight man let me get thru filling these applications out and ill write one on your behalf.

Thanks man!!

And Tracy I repped you! lol

punkr6
12-28-2009, 05:27 PM
yea well feds control drug laws - but medical weed is allowed in 14 US states now -

there is a tolerance - what I did was illegal - but WTF? how the hell do they allow it and not allow it all at the same time?

its like playing russian roulette with your freedom..

I didnt know any of this until after my arrest

you should have done a lot more research before getting into this type of business. I doubt you'll get off, But good luck....

2SICC4IA
12-28-2009, 05:33 PM
you should have done a lot more research before getting into this type of business. I doubt you'll get off, But good luck....

well you sound like you have it all figured out - thanks for the words of wisdom??:thinking:

Paul
12-29-2009, 07:18 AM
fuck man who am i going to buy my shit from when i'm in cali :tongue1:

Kevykev
12-29-2009, 07:38 AM
Yo you Faggot Ass Bitch aka F.A.B, You know I got you.

Okie_doke.
12-29-2009, 07:47 AM
Man I'm all about legallizing (sp?) weed even though I don't smoke that shit anymore but I don't think references from strangers will help. I would try and help but I'm to paranoid and if this is a federal case I'd be afraid they'd look into it :ninja: But good luck to you man marijuana should be legal in my books

StreetHazard
12-29-2009, 10:38 AM

Do not let the assholes on this site fool you, you sir...are a hero amongst lesser mortals. Growing (and) selling marijuana in hard times is ALWAYS an option and that fact you gathered enough your balls to actually attempt it goes very far with me. Sure you probably should have researched the laws and sealed your operation up a little tighter, but like everyone says "live and learn" and next time you decide to slang bushels of that funky green weed you will be more efficient, and like the Bionic Man, faster....stronger. Keep it up and don't let us down. We need more sharecroppers like you around.

reps to you!

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 06:34 PM
ooh paul, Im not out of business - Im taking a vacation while Im going through this - but Im already working on the next thing - Im tightening up the operation so when I beat this case Ill be good to give another go at it --- Or, I may just come on home back to the ATL if it doesnt look promising..

I got some good letters from IA members of importance - I dont think I will need anymore..

Thanks guys!

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 06:49 PM
So basically, you are a dumbfuck and got busted for being a dumbfuck..... Good luck with that one.

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 06:58 PM
So basically, I suck testicles

:eek:

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 07:00 PM
:eek:

Nice comeback, no wonder you're going to federal prison. :goodjob:

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:05 PM
and just for the record - so all you judgemental walnut brained inbred GA fucks can comprehend what Im talking about -

Weed according to Federal law is illegal because they hate mexican immigrants.

In 14 US states it is now legal. - However, Federal Law still prohibits it.

Local Law supercedes federal law.

now I dont expect you guys to understand it.. in GA you cant even buy beer on sundays or past midnight. but there is a much more liberal continent out there!!

I am caught between local and federal law.

Check out some of the cool websites on legal weed in your very own country.

www.budtrader.com
www.nugtrader.com

www.weedtracker.com

I built these 2.

www.florinwellnesscenter.net
www.royalherbmerchant.com

we have an open market out here. Im not a dumb fuck - Im a smart fuck!Im making money you fucking jackasses will never make.

I will beat these charges, because I understand what I am up against and have literally hired the best criminal defense attorney in my state..

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 07:07 PM
Federal law is always over local and state laws. Good luck, more of you need to go down in flames over this crap.

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:10 PM
Federal law is always over local and state laws. Good luck, more of you need to go down in flames over this crap.

hey man! your entitled to your opinion! Thanks for playing!

b@d @pple
12-29-2009, 07:13 PM

shut it cocksucker..your opinion is invalid..

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 07:15 PM
shut it cocksucker

I can't take your mothers title. That would just be wrong.

b@d @pple
12-29-2009, 07:18 PM
I can't take your mothers title. That would just be wrong.

wow let me step back 15 years to 6th grade

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:20 PM
I would like to ad, that

MMJ is a great alternative to alot of modern day medicines.

This is not merely some gimic.

Majority of my patients are cancer patients, HIV patients, crippled or disabled. War veterans, accident victims.

people that really deserve compassion and the right to seek alternative treatments that work just as good as some nasty lab made chemical.

MMJ is the number 1 cash crop in America currently. millions of people depend on the MMJ economy for survival.

Look this shit up - educate yourself before making ignorant comments.

Im a business man, thats the bottom line, but I invested in a very valid business. its just going through some growing pains right now!

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:23 PM
I have access to topical ointments, eatables, pills, gel tabs, teas, icecreams, smokeables, extracts, oils - mouth sprays -

all enhanced with cannabis for patients. its not about smoking it - its about THC extraction for alternative applications fit around every patients needs.

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 07:25 PM
wow let me step back 15 years to 6th grade

Go for it.

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:27 PM
Go for it.

shut up bitch

Ziptied
12-29-2009, 07:29 PM
shut up bitch

You'll be someone's bitch in Lompoc before long. :goodjob:

gtikid
12-29-2009, 07:30 PM
I have access to topical ointments, eatables, pills, gel tabs, teas, icecreams, smokeables, extracts, oils - mouth sprays -

all enhanced with cannabis for patients. its not about smoking it - its about THC extraction for alternative applications fit around every patients needs.

Can you make butter?? :D

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:34 PM
Can you make butter?? :D

whaddup bro.. - I can just go buy it buy the gallon out here at the corner store homey!

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:35 PM
edit: Tired of feeding the troll

gtikid
12-29-2009, 07:35 PM
whaddup bro.. - I can just go buy it buy the gallon out here at the corner store homey!

Wow no shit?? I was out there in the Downey area in May. I love LA...place is dope

2SICC4IA
12-29-2009, 07:37 PM
Wow no shit?? I was out there in the Downey area in May. I love LA...place is dope
yea, my brother lives in Downey - hit me up next time pendejo

gtikid
12-29-2009, 07:48 PM
yea, my brother lives in Downey - hit me up next time pendejo

Haha I will foo! I should be out there again next May. I'll hit you up if you're still out there. Good luck with that bro!

Njobe
01-13-2010, 07:39 AM
when is your court?

2SICC4IA
01-13-2010, 09:58 PM
when is your court?

been once already, going again tomorrow -

JITB
01-13-2010, 10:08 PM
thats nuts.... ive heard about this happening before.

Shift_2WIN
01-13-2010, 11:48 PM
Damn, I def hope you beat it!

alpine_aw11
01-14-2010, 12:41 AM
It sounds like you will have a lot more luck in court than you will with directly dealing with police. They care far less about those kind of situations, if they have the opprotunity to bust you because of technicalities they will, but an intelligent judge should be able to have a more general understanding about how the whole system in Cali works. You should at least be able to get some leniancy if your lawyer is good.

2SICC4IA
01-14-2010, 12:47 AM
It sounds like you will have a lot more luck in court than you will with directly dealing with police. They care far less about those kind of situations, if they have the opprotunity to bust you because of technicalities they will, but an intelligent judge should be able to have a more general understanding about how the whole system in Cali works. You should at least be able to get some leniancy if your lawyer is good.

that is why im paying my attorney so fucking much money -
i should be fine.. just a strain on my life

ATLTSX
01-14-2010, 08:16 AM
Damn that's crazy. GL

ALVIN
01-14-2010, 09:14 AM
Good Luck in court Alex