PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord Trans

SRKdrift
12-26-2009, 10:10 PM
hi to all i drive a Honda accord and i have to pull the trans off. here is the situation my 96 accord was wrecked. there was a guy selling his 94 accord so i bought it and it had a blown motor a new clutch when mine was starting to slip so i used his clutch my through out and his pressure plate and today when we tried drive it out of the garage it would not go any where like the clutch was not even engaging and i think the clutch is like a stage 1 in the new car that i bought and i had a stock one in mine i swaped my whole motor into the new accord and just used his clutch and pressure plate so what do you guys think the problem is

ballistic08
12-26-2009, 10:30 PM
try using more periods in your sentences

SRKdrift
12-26-2009, 10:32 PM
Thanks for nothing please be serious people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

punkr6
12-26-2009, 10:34 PM
I'm gonna just throw this out there, being that I can't understand much of what you type. And you obviously didn't proof read any of it... " make sure the axels are all the way in " if thats not it, your gonna need a new clutch...

punkr6
12-26-2009, 10:42 PM
hi to all, I changed the clutch in my car and it will not move. so what do you guys think the problem is ?

This should help....

SRKdrift
12-27-2009, 01:25 PM
I might have put my cv's in backwards so that could be why my left cv is not all the way in could that be the problem. When we first tried to pull it out of the gradge it moved just a little maybe like 5 feet but it was very slow then it would not go any where. I am tring not to have to take the trans back off because it is shuch a pain to get off. The cv spines match up its just that it wont slide all the way throught could that stop it from moving or could it be some thing else please list all thoughts.

JDMGRNAV6
12-29-2009, 08:00 PM
yeah push that shit in...put a towel over the end near the axle nut and beat it in. make sure its straight as possible.

is the car leaking fluid? tranny fluid?

and is there pressure in the clutch pedal?

and there is just no way in hell you could have the axles in backwards

SRKdrift
12-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Thanks so have you ever taken of a accord trans off before and if so how hard was it.

MidLifeCrisis
12-29-2009, 08:17 PM
It sucks balls without a lift. Those ragged shits are heavy and slightly more complicated to remove than a civic/integra trans. So basically you have no actual mechanical skill but you're swapping around engines and transmissions?

SRK420a
01-01-2010, 05:23 PM
It sucks balls without a lift. Those ragged shits are heavy and slightly more complicated to remove than a civic/integra trans. So basically you have no actual mechanical skill but you're swapping around engines and transmissions?

lmao true