PDA

View Full Version : Honda Accord Trans

SRKdrift
12-26-2009, 10:08 PM
hi to all i drive a Honda accord and i have to pull the trans off. here is the situation my 96 accord was wrecked. there was a guy selling his 94 accord so i bought it and it had a blown motor a new clutch when mine was starting to slip so i used his clutch my through out and his pressure plate and today when we tried drive it out of the garage it would not go any where like the clutch was not even engaging and i think the clutch is like a stage 1 in the new car that i bought and i had a stock one in mine i swaped my whole motor into the new accord and just used his clutch and pressure plate so what do you guys think the problem is

punkr6
12-26-2009, 10:59 PM
hi to all i drive a Honda accord and i have to pull the trans off. here is the situation my 96 accord was wrecked. there was a guy selling his 94 accord so i bought it and it had a blown motor a new clutch when mine was starting to slip so i used his clutch my through out and his pressure plate and today when we tried drive it out of the garage it would not go any where like the clutch was not even engaging and i think the clutch is like a stage 1 in the new car that i bought and i had a stock one in mine i swaped my whole motor into the new accord and just used his clutch and pressure plate so what do you guys think the problem is

why did you post this twice ?