PDA

View Full Version : few swap questions.

jmmx258
12-26-2009, 07:00 PM
Got a 96 4dr integra. I've had GSR, B18, B16, h22 lude, B20 blah blah, I wanna do a K swap now.

Probably a K20. I'm not looking for necessarily the cheapest but the most bang for my buck. In the end planning on about 350+hp.

Granted, I'll have some decent money I'm not trying to blow it all on a toy ya dig?

I'm leaving next week to daytona, for about 3 months before I will have to come home again for a little bit.

So, while in daytona, I'm looking to have this swap done. I have no desire to do the work this time lol.

I really want to do it 6 spd if possible as well.

Here's what i'm looking for a MILD NA build, and super charge it. If my hp doesnt seem attainable that way i will go with a turbo, but i'm trying to do something different that everybody would shun me for :)

If I do go for turbo I'll then drop compression.

What year motor should I look for, trans etc. Maybe some sites where I can order parts before having the car done. I also dont know where to get a K pro'd ecu for it, or any one down there to tune it.

I apologize to IA for my next question, but can anybody reccomend a shop down there to do this sort of work? Possibly a website something like IA for that area? Thanks

Sorry If i was to confusing and jumped around a lot lol. Reps if i can for good answers.