PDA

View Full Version : Handicap people!!!!

Tech5
12-26-2009, 06:45 PM
This is not a Bashing thread but to tell everyone!!

If you are Handicap, in a wheel chair or whatever your handicap is STOP ACTING LIKE SOMEONE OWES YOU SOMETHING!!!!

Went to Best buy today and this women maybe around 30ish years of age, bitching and cursing an employee out, and telling them it is there fault that she had to be in there returning a gift that she didnt like!!!!

LISTEN , if you are a bitch and acting like a stupid idiot at or after christmas. I guess you need to think about what you do have , and could lose... This world is not free and NOONE owes you anything...

Discuss

PRO®
12-26-2009, 06:54 PM
if you are a bitch and acting like a stupid idiot at or after christmas. I guess you need to think about what you do have , and could lose

lolol oh my

Echonova
12-26-2009, 06:54 PM
The Handi-capped people I know DON'T WANT any extra attention or pity, they just want to be treated like everyone else.

But bitch comes in all shapes and sizes I guess.

Mantooth
12-26-2009, 06:57 PM
This goes for a lot of minorities...

Evil Goat
12-26-2009, 06:58 PM
This is not a Bashing thread but to tell everyone!!

If you are Handicap, in a wheel chair or whatever your handicap is STOP ACTING LIKE SOMEONE OWES YOU SOMETHING!!!!

Went to Best buy today and this women maybe around 30ish years of age, bitching and cursing an employee out, and telling them it is there fault that she had to be in there returning a gift that she didnt like!!!!

LISTEN , if you are a bitch and acting like a stupid idiot at or after christmas. I guess you need to think about what you do have , and could lose... This world is not free and NOONE owes you anything...

Discuss

i don't know about that but i dread getting behind a handicapped person....none, and i mean not one motherfucking one of them know how to drive the speed limit....

Tech5
12-26-2009, 07:06 PM
The Handi-capped people I know DON'T WANT any extra attention or pity, they just want to be treated like everyone else.

But bitch comes in all shapes and sizes I guess.

This I Agree My aunt became handicap about 3 years ago from a motorcycle wreck, my brother was born handicap and in a wheelchair all his life..Both respects others and want to be treated like everyone else, and not helpless .....

But some of these dead beats that uses our tax money I mean waste our tax money to care for these worthless people that treats others like shitt needs to be wipped off this earth.. I mean this lady treated 3 best buy employees like SHIT!!

I spoke up and told that women to chill out its the busyiest day for them and they are doing what they can, its NOT anyones fault but the person that bought you that gift, and you should even be lucky to have gotten that!!!!

She looked at me like I was dumb and I said something very mean but I did... I told her WHAT ? Get out of that chair if you want to do something about it....My wife said I was very wrong, and afterwords I said a prayer because that was mean..

Tech5
12-26-2009, 07:07 PM
Merry fuking Christmas dayum!

Echonova
12-26-2009, 07:14 PM
I spoke up and told that women to chill out its the busyiest day for them and they are doing what they can, its NOT anyones fault but the person that bought you that gift, and you should even be lucky to have gotten that!!!!Agreed, you did the right thing here. The Handicapped thing was probably a ploy so she could park up-front...

She looked at me like I was dumb and I said something very mean but I did... I told her WHAT ? Get out of that chair if you want to do something about it....My wife said I was very wrong, and afterwords I said a prayer because that was mean..LOL... Said the wrong thing here...

And your wife has you whipped.:lmfao:

AdriSciontC
12-26-2009, 07:46 PM
Its SARS..... Seasonal Aggressive Rage Syndrome....

goi_ek
12-26-2009, 07:53 PM
But some of these dead beats that uses our tax money I mean waste our tax money to care for these worthless people that treats others like shitt needs to be wipped off this earth.. I mean this lady treated 3 best buy employees like SHIT!!

I spoke up and told that women to chill out its the busyiest day for them and they are doing what they can, its NOT anyones fault but the person that bought you that gift, and you should even be lucky to have gotten that!!!!

She looked at me like I was dumb and I said something very mean but I did... I told her WHAT ? Get out of that chair if you want to do something about it....My wife said I was very wrong, and afterwords I said a prayer because that was mean..

LMFAO:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Nick Jeezy
12-26-2009, 07:54 PM
I told her WHAT ? Get out of that chair if you want to do something about it....My wife said I was very wrong, and afterwords I said a prayer because that was mean..

hahahah wow. thats way over the edge.

but damn, never met someone with enough balls to actually say that to a person in a wheel chair

87 Turbo II
12-26-2009, 07:54 PM
Just be the bigger man and WALK away next time. If she ever comes at you with bullshit though, STAND UP for yourself, don't just take it. You can't just let someone WALK all over your nerves like that.

Echonova
12-26-2009, 08:28 PM
Just be the bigger man and WALK away next time. If she ever comes at you with bullshit though, STAND UP for yourself, don't just take it. You can't just let someone WALK all over your nerves like that.http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/star-wars-anonymous-rebel-pilot-see.jpg

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/Brilliant.jpg

smoknlegend
12-26-2009, 08:47 PM
http://rlv.zcache.com/wheelchair_im_in_it_for_the_parking_tshirt-p235930831127559802q6vb_400.jpg

Mantooth
12-26-2009, 11:42 PM
This goes for a lot of minorities...I was informed by SlowDodge that this is a false statement. However, you and I both know that most minorities feel as if certain people owe them something. In other words, he's wrong.

Carry on.

roscoe
12-26-2009, 11:50 PM
Just be the bigger man and WALK away next time. If she ever comes at you with bullshit though, STAND UP for yourself, don't just take it. You can't just let someone WALK all over your nerves like that.

i see i see.... :ninja:

Julio
12-27-2009, 10:43 AM
I was informed by SlowDodge that this is a false statement. However, you and I both know that most minorities feel as if certain people owe them something. In other words, he's wrong.

Carry on.

Stop being a pussy... You mean black people always talking about slavery or Jews talking about the Holocaust...

I mean, you dont hear asians folks talking about Hiroshima and Hispanics/native americans talking about how whites stole half the U.S from them..

Just saying..

quickdodge®
12-27-2009, 10:50 AM
but damn, never met someone with enough balls to actually say that to a person in a wheel chair

Bet it never happened. Guaranteed. Later, QD.

BABY J
12-27-2009, 11:24 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b_9UgfSaz4&feature=PlayList&p=34439A9D6AD0F726&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=8

Hektik
12-27-2009, 11:56 AM
This goes for a lot of minorities...

lol at your generalization... Maybe you should have said deadbeats rather than minorities... While I will agree that a lot of minorities abuse blaming others rather than their selves, its not only the minorities... Its simply a trait of human failure to not take responsibility of your own actions...

§treet_§peed
12-27-2009, 11:59 AM
Asshole people thinking they are better than everyone else for many different reasons on all occossions, come in different shapes, sizes, colors, and disabilities.

Hektik
12-27-2009, 12:09 PM
By the way. Who here thinks that people in wheel chairs shouldnt have the front spots at the stores, I mean they have wheels and can roll all the way to the door while I have to park 30 spots down and walk my happy ass there...:D

Mantooth
12-27-2009, 01:07 PM
Stop being a pussy... You mean black people always talking about slavery or Jews talking about the Holocaust...

I mean, you dont hear asians folks talking about Hiroshima and Hispanics/native americans talking about how whites stole half the U.S from them..

Just saying..Yes, you do. Hence why I said minorities.

lol at your generalization... Maybe you should have said deadbeats rather than minorities... While I will agree that a lot of minorities abuse blaming others rather than their selves, its not only the minorities... Its simply a trait of human failure to not take responsibility of your own actions...The word minority isn't racially motivated. I never said all, I said most.

Sol-Badguy
12-27-2009, 01:27 PM
Yes, you do. Hence why I said minorities.

The word minority isn't racially motivated. I never said all, I said most.

Suuure. You just happened to use a term that has one of the most racial uses, and then cry when you got called out about it..

quickdodge®
12-27-2009, 01:37 PM
Suuure. You just happened to use a term that has one of the most racial uses, and then cry when you got called out about it..

Lolol. Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-27-2009, 01:45 PM
1. Oh shoot. Someone's ego is about to pop cuz QD laughed at his snap.

2. If I could walk and one day I couldn't, I'd be pissed off too. I don't wanna sit in a chair all day and my MF arms hurt from pushing it around all day. People take shit for granted all damn day.

3. How the hell did race get brought up in here again lmao!!!! Minority doesn't always mean race...those that's are handicap are in fact a minority. Just sayin.

Sol-Badguy
12-27-2009, 02:03 PM
1. Oh shoot. Someone's ego is about to pop cuz QD laughed at his snap.

2. If I could walk and one day I couldn't, I'd be pissed off too. I don't wanna sit in a chair all day and my MF arms hurt from pushing it around all day. People take shit for granted all damn day.

3. How the hell did race get brought up in here again lmao!!!! Minority doesn't always mean race...those that's are handicap are in fact a minority. Just sayin.

3. I really don't know.. Pisses me off.

2. Agreed.

1. No. I've been around long enough for that not to happen.

Mantooth
12-27-2009, 02:21 PM
Suuure. You just happened to use a term that has one of the most racial uses, and then cry when you got called out about it..Minority means someone or something, not in the majority. Man, you're not the sharpest tool (no pun intended) in the shed, are you?

Just to reiterate:

mi·nor·i·ty (mə-nôr'ĭ-tē, -nŏr'-, mī-)
n. pl. mi·nor·i·ties

1) The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.

2) A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.

3) A racial, religious, political, national, or other group thought to be different from the larger group of which it is part.

4) A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society.

Sol-Badguy
12-27-2009, 02:29 PM
Minority means someone or something, not in the majority. Man, you're not the sharpest tool (no pun intended) in the shed, are you?

That's the not problem. Most people are going to correlate usage of that word to race. That's fact. The fact that you used it in a thread complaining about people, is going to spark a racial controversy.

Maybe you should think a little more about what vocabulary you use on here. :2cents:

AdriSciontC
12-27-2009, 02:30 PM
Minority means someone or something, not in the majority. Man, you're not the sharpest tool (no pun intended) in the shed, are you?

Just to reiterate:

mi·nor·i·ty (mə-nôr'ĭ-tē, -nŏr'-, mī-)
n. pl. mi·nor·i·ties

1) The smaller in number of two groups forming a whole.

2) A group or party having fewer than a controlling number of votes.

3) A racial, religious, political, national, or other group thought to be different from the larger group of which it is part.

4) A group having little power or representation relative to other groups within a society.

I am in the minority being a girl on this site....

Mantooth
12-27-2009, 02:38 PM
That's the not problem. Most people are going to correlate usage of that word to race. That's fact. The fact that you used it in a thread complaining about people, is going to spark a racial controversy.

Maybe you should think a little more about what vocabulary you use on here. :2cents::thinking:

I am in the minority being a girl on this site....I'm glad someone gets it.

quickdodge®
12-27-2009, 02:45 PM
There's a number of non-sharp tools in the chest in this thread. Later, QD.

Got Milk?
12-27-2009, 04:56 PM
w.e.