PDA

View Full Version : hey, dont cut line!

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 06:36 PM
its been a lonngggg time since someone has cut line, and got in front of me. probably since high school, so ive forgotten how it feels. So now whenever i see someone complain about someone cutting in front of them, in my mind, im like shutup crybaby.

well tonight that mindset changed, and i remembered what it felt like.

I was hungry, so I went to walmart and bought some pizza. not delivery, digiorno:goodjob: anyway, while standing in the self checkout lane, i see a man and his wife walk up. they are standing somewhat in front of me, but to the side. the man is stands by himself while the woman goes to get a drink from the machine. So in my head, im like oh..hes just waiting for his wife. His wife returns from the machine, and stands next to him, then i realize they are cutting in front of me. So calmly, I say "Excuse me, I'm standing in line". The guy turns to me, looks at me for a second then says "I am too". Luckily before i was about to GRAB HIS FACE AND SQUEEZE IT, his wife says, "lets just go to another line"

ugh.

/rant

Lankhoss
12-26-2009, 06:39 PM
You weren't gonna squeeze his face. Good thing they left before they ruined your story.

Mr Egg Rollllll
12-26-2009, 06:41 PM
I don't know what it is about people cutting in line...

I just want to...

cut them.

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 06:41 PM
You weren't gonna squeeze his face. Good thing they left before they ruined your story.

lol oh, reallly? thats what i felt like doing.

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Anger_Mgmt_2_600X600.jpg

ls-r teg
12-26-2009, 07:24 PM
cry baby

SleeperWRX
12-26-2009, 07:26 PM
Shut up crybaby.

87 Turbo II
12-26-2009, 07:28 PM
It's one of the little things that will set my blood a boil. That and people who misuse the left lane on highways.

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 07:30 PM
cry baby

Shut up crybaby.

ill squeeze your face, and see who is the cry baby lol

Lankhoss
12-26-2009, 08:13 PM
lol oh, reallly? thats what i felt like doing.

http://zedomax.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Anger_Mgmt_2_600X600.jpg

Ah ha ha, well played!

Evil Goat
12-26-2009, 08:24 PM

that actually made me lol :lmfao:

smoknlegend
12-26-2009, 08:32 PM
I had that happen except it was angry darker lady. She kept saying "No no no no no no." Like saying that made it ok for her to cut my party in line, @ walmart of all places too.

pimpdaddy
12-26-2009, 09:00 PM
I had this dyke try and get in a fight with me over a parking spot christmas eve. I'd rather not talk about it.

98blackcivic
12-26-2009, 09:17 PM
i feel you man
ppl are assholes

SUBY_RUE
12-26-2009, 09:31 PM
I had a women cut in font of me at kroger, I guess she knew the check out lady or something. lines were long everywhere, i was next to check out, she walks up right in front of me and everybody else. looks at me and says, sorry i know her (talking about the clerk).... WTF! like that makes it alright... I said, excuse me but you have to wait in line like everyone else. She looks at me and says, I told you, I know her! So i looked at the clerk and said to her, if you ring her up, i will getting you manager over here. But i said it real loud so everybody was looking lol... She told the woman to move to the back of the line... As the woman walked away, she looked at me and told me I was rasist, lmao... thats my story....

amandDA
12-26-2009, 10:57 PM
i hate when people cut in line. i had to wait so, so should they.

D3UC3S
12-26-2009, 11:12 PM
Its walmart...U can't expect too much from the patrons of that place

roscoe
12-27-2009, 12:00 AM
I had this dyke try and get in a fight with me over a parking spot christmas eve. I'd rather not talk about it.

oplzdotell

Humphrizzle
12-27-2009, 02:06 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDdX02xK32I

Catnip
12-27-2009, 03:05 AM
SOUNDS LIKE YOU BECAME THE ULTIMATE BITCH AND BITCHED OUT, BITCH

Me86Rob
12-27-2009, 03:34 AM

And from Tenn. Lankhoss stilllllllllll brings teh lulz

pimpdaddy
12-27-2009, 11:54 AM
oplzdotell

Okay.

So I'm down in florida visiting my family and my mom wants to go buy me clothes so we jump in her car (I flew here) and go to the mall and as you can expect it's packed. So were easin around the parking lot trying to find a spot and I look over and see this black SUV backing out of a spot so I start driving over to it slowly, this was a VERY tight parking lot. I park get out and my mom starts to get out after finishing her cigarette and older woman, 40's or 50's, pulls up in her lexus with this bitch ass attitude rolls down her window and says, "Merry Christmas! (sarcastic) did you not see me sitting there with my turn signal on?" She was sitting on the main road that circles the mall in bumper to bumper traffic a few cars back when I had pulled in. I reply, "I'm sorry I didn't see you back there and this isn't YOUR spot anyway I just happened to get to it first and it's not like I was gunnin it to it." Which she replys, "No that was MY spot I was sitting there with my turn signal on, your mom didn't raise you with any manners!" This pissed me off one cuz it was about my mom who is the best woman the world has known and two because here is a woman in here 40's or 50's making a scene over a fucking parking spot. She starts to drive off and i say, "your mouth is as nasty as my manners" and then she is gone. the end....right? No. So my mom and I go do our shopping and what not come out to the car to leave and she notices the RR tire is flat, which was a bummer because that tire had a slow leak and I thought it leaked out again. Wrong. Then we notice the RF tire is flat and I looked closer and you could see where the brake dust had been wiped away from her taking the valve stem caps off and letting the air out of the tires. This leads to and even bigger ordeal of JUST TRYING TO FIND AN AIR COMPRESSOR :doh: So we call a tow truck since there is not a better option. Well of course this mother fucker can't speak 20 words of english :2up: south florida ftl, so he comes to the mall and after a good while passes my moms calls the tow service again asking where he is and the dispatch lady can only speak broken english at best but she says he is at the mall, we say no we dont see him. this back anf forth shit goes on for 15 minutes or so and I was like fuck it, I'll find him and start jogging around the mall. I almost finish a lap around it when BINGO I see him sitting in a parking lot standing outside smoking a cigarette. So I get over to him and take him back to the car. Back the car out of this beloved parking spot and line it up to the back of the tow truck. Now the tow truck driver can't get it on the truck because mercedes is too fucking good to put tow hooks on their cars :doh::doh::doh::doh: and he doesn't have the piece that plugs into the front bumper so it can't be towed (good towing company IK :goodjob:) I finally end up driving the car onto the truck. He DOES NOT secure the car down in any way so it's just riding on the back of the wrecked with only the parking brake holding. The only reason I allowed this is because we only went a 1/4 mile to the first gas station and I filled the tires back up with air, unloaded it and drove back to the condo. All in all this ordeal took 4-5 hours counting the shopping. This next part is 100% true. When we get back my uncle tells me that while we were at the mall a woman was held outside of macy's at gun point and robbed!!! I swear til the day I die I know it was that rug munchin red cunt hair hoity toity lexus driving bitch that was robbed. :cheers: I then said O man I need to go bail that man out of jail and buy him a nice steak dinner since he won't get one for awhile. Turns out they didnt catch the robber, so he will live to rib that cunt another day. :blah:

D3UC3S
12-27-2009, 12:09 PM
I fucking hate people like that.

They act like the world must bow down to them. If i woulda caught that person,guy or girl, doin that to my car, i woulda knocked teeth out.

87 Turbo II
12-27-2009, 12:23 PM
Okay.

So I'm down in florida visiting my family and my mom wants to go buy me clothes so we jump in her car (I flew here) and go to the mall and as you can expect it's packed. So were easin around the parking lot trying to find a spot and I look over and see this black SUV backing out of a spot so I start driving over to it slowly, this was a VERY tight parking lot. I park get out and my mom starts to get out after finishing her cigarette and older woman, 40's or 50's, pulls up in her lexus with this bitch ass attitude rolls down her window and says, "Merry Christmas! (sarcastic) did you not see me sitting there with my turn signal on?" She was sitting on the main road that circles the mall in bumper to bumper traffic a few cars back when I had pulled in. I reply, "I'm sorry I didn't see you back there and this isn't YOUR spot anyway I just happened to get to it first and it's not like I was gunnin it to it." Which she replys, "No that was MY spot I was sitting there with my turn signal on, your mom didn't raise you with any manners!" This pissed me off one cuz it was about my mom who is the best woman the world has known and two because here is a woman in here 40's or 50's making a scene over a fucking parking spot. She starts to drive off and i say, "your mouth is as nasty as my manners" and then she is gone. the end....right? No. So my mom and I go do our shopping and what not come out to the car to leave and she notices the RR tire is flat, which was a bummer because that tire had a slow leak and I thought it leaked out again. Wrong. Then we notice the RF tire is flat and I looked closer and you could see where the brake dust had been wiped away from her taking the valve stem caps off and letting the air out of the tires. This leads to and even bigger ordeal of JUST TRYING TO FIND AN AIR COMPRESSOR :doh: So we call a tow truck since there is not a better option. Well of course this mother fucker can't speak 20 words of english :2up: south florida ftl, so he comes to the mall and after a good while passes my moms calls the tow service again asking where he is and the dispatch lady can only speak broken english at best but she says he is at the mall, we say no we dont see him. this back anf forth shit goes on for 15 minutes or so and I was like fuck it, I'll find him and start jogging around the mall. I almost finish a lap around it when BINGO I see him sitting in a parking lot standing outside smoking a cigarette. So I get over to him and take him back to the car. Back the car out of this beloved parking spot and line it up to the back of the tow truck. Now the tow truck driver can't get it on the truck because mercedes is too fucking good to put tow hooks on their cars :doh::doh::doh::doh: and he doesn't have the piece that plugs into the front bumper so it can't be towed (good towing company IK :goodjob:) I finally end up driving the car onto the truck. He DOES NOT secure the car down in any way so it's just riding on the back of the wrecked with only the parking brake holding. The only reason I allowed this is because we only went a 1/4 mile to the first gas station and I filled the tires back up with air, unloaded it and drove back to the condo. All in all this ordeal took 4-5 hours counting the shopping. This next part is 100% true. When we get back my uncle tells me that while we were at the mall a woman was held outside of macy's at gun point and robbed!!! I swear til the day I die I know it was that rug munchin red cunt hair hoity toity lexus driving bitch that was robbed. :cheers: I then said O man I need to go bail that man out of jail and buy him a nice steak dinner since he won't get one for awhile. Turns out they didnt catch the robber, so he will live to rib that cunt another day. :blah:

I can't believe I read this. Dude, learn some formatting and paragraph structure or something, also I'm sorry bout that bitch it sounds like she needs to get laid.

AdriSciontC
12-27-2009, 12:25 PM
Shit like that happened to me at starbucks once, and I had surgery on my ankle and there was some TOOL in a Porsche who tried to cuss me out in the parking lot so when I got out of my car WITH CRUTCHES AND A CAST ON, he tucked tail and offered to buy me a coffee, which I accepted, and he kept apologizing the entire time, when I got my coffee, I turned to him and said "Karmas a bitch, thanks for the free drink"

pimpdaddy
12-27-2009, 12:26 PM
Dude, learn some formatting and paragraph structure or something, also I'm sorry bout that bitch it sounds like she needs to get laid.

I forgot to mention she left a note on the windshield that said, "merry christmas your mother should have taught you better"

as for sentnce structure. I'm not the best of writers anyway, hence why I work with numbers lol, and when I get on a forum I really dont proof read what I type. I hear ya it felt like it took all day to type it.

87 Turbo II
12-27-2009, 12:32 PM
I forgot to mention she left a note on the windshield that said, "merry christmas your mother should have taught you better"

as for sentnce structure. I'm not the best of writers anyway, hence why I work with numbers lol, and when I get on a forum I really dont proof read what I type. I hear ya it felt like it took all day to type it.

I kept forgetting what line I was on and stuff, massive blocks of text like that can get hard to read and follow. That's why I was saying it.

pimpdaddy
12-27-2009, 12:35 PM
I kept forgetting what line I was on and stuff, massive blocks of text like that can get hard to read and follow. That's why I was saying it.

got ya ;) I'll break it up a little next time.

LizBiz
12-27-2009, 12:52 PM
At least you didn't do this Corey:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?t=260929

LULZ!!! That was an event to remember.

On_Her_Face
12-27-2009, 02:35 PM
So they didn't even use somebody to cut the line? Like they didn't have friends in front of the line?

Lankhoss
12-27-2009, 02:54 PM
And from Tenn. Lankhoss stilllllllllll brings teh lulz

I APPROVE OF YOUR NEW SIG PIC! :goodjob:

P.S. And the avatar pic LOL