PDA

View Full Version : General Chat What is considered clean going into 2010??

hybrid90accord
12-26-2009, 11:46 AM
Well i spend alot of time in the car pics section and the word "clean" get thrown around so much. I was wondering what will be "in" going into the new year. I mean ive see cars with wheels and the body panels are spray painted and i hear people say "oh that car is so f'ing clean" or a bone stock car with a drop and wheels and the bumper isnt even lines up "oh so clean". Is "clean" a well planned and 100% complete car, a car that is neglected(chipping paint, paint not blended with the other panels, cheap paint job, body damage, etc) but has the popular fad(stretched wires,crazy off set, slammed, crazy paint theme) or just a term that has gotten way out of hand in the car scene? Just some opinions because im so confused now.

punkr6
12-26-2009, 11:47 AM
prozac much ?

bloodline
12-26-2009, 12:29 PM
people use the word clean just as much as they say cool.....

Sir_Christopher
12-26-2009, 12:34 PM
getting right out of the shower!! thats clean!

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 12:44 PM
grasshopper, your answer is simple.

see: sig.

87 Turbo II
12-26-2009, 01:14 PM
When I think clean, I just think of wok that is done at an OEM level. Even a well preserved completely stock car is clean, so long as the install of any parts, is done to the spec of quality that the manufacturer installs things like lights, body panels, and such. This still means you can have an after market lip, retrofitted HID projectors, tinted tail lights with LED bulbs, a drop, good fitment wheels etc. and stand out and be your own in the car community) but somebody who doesn't know what that car looks like stock could still think it is a factory trim level in some sort, and it is well preserved and not dented, scratched and dinged to hell etc.

Just how I think of it.

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 02:16 PM
When I think clean, I just think of wok that is done at an OEM level. Even a well preserved completely stock car is clean, so long as the install of any parts, is done to the spec of quality that the manufacturer installs things like lights, body panels, and such. This still means you can have an after market lip, retrofitted HID projectors, tinted tail lights with LED bulbs, a drop, good fitment wheels etc. and stand out and be your own in the car community) but somebody who doesn't know what that car looks like stock could still think it is a factory trim level in some sort, and it is well preserved and not dented, scratched and dinged to hell etc.

Just how I think of it.

see, even he agrees with me

:ninja:

87 Turbo II
12-26-2009, 02:24 PM
see, even he agrees with me

:ninja:

from what I can tell in a pretty small and blurry pic, yes your car fits the description haha

PROŽ
12-26-2009, 02:27 PM
from what I can tell in a pretty small and blurry pic, yes your car fits the description haha

lol reps

nreggie454
12-26-2009, 03:56 PM
A car that has just been washed.

But like 87 Turbo II, I think that "clean" means a car that is well maintained with subtle mods.

Elbow
12-26-2009, 04:11 PM
A car that has just been washed.

But like 87 Turbo II, I think that "clean" means a car that is well maintained with subtle mods.

X2...clean is a car that was just detailed.

driftORdrag
12-26-2009, 05:15 PM
When I think clean, I just think of work that is done at an OEM level.

...so long as the install of any parts, is done to the spec of quality that the manufacturer installs things like lights, body panels, and such.

....but somebody who doesn't know what that car looks like stock could still think it is a factory trim level in some sort

Hit the nail on the head 3 times.+reps

87 Turbo II
12-26-2009, 05:28 PM
Hit the nail on the head 3 times.+reps

Haha I know it was a bit redundant but every time I read the post back to myself I realized it looked like I kept saying ONLY an OEM car is clean.

bigdare23
12-26-2009, 05:57 PM
Clean is relative. It's whatever YOU want it to be. Cars I think are "clean" may not be "clean" to someone else and vice versa. For example PROr thinks his car is "clean". When I look at it, it appears clean (as in just being washed), but I would describe his car as "stock" since he has nothing be OEM exterior parts. His car is "clean" to him, it's "stock" to me.

Threads like this are worthless to me. By having someone else define "clean" to you, it makes you seem like you're trying to join the bandwagon (if you're trying to or not).

IntegraXTR
12-26-2009, 06:39 PM
In my opinion, the term "clean" is abused. Being clean is having a solid color car, not mismatched bullsh*t, having a straight body meaning no dents and dings, no grass or stains on the carpet or seats for that matter, and having quality parts (no knock off crap).

My car for instance, I have paper and extra mats covering my floor mats, plastic covering my carpet underneath, always used OEM parts and won't settle for less, and saving for a little longer just so I can get the REAL DEAL not the fake crap. This is just me and my opinion, so what's clean to me might not be the same for others.

A prime example of "Clean" would be SMRlsvtec. You don't have to be baller to do this, just save up for a little longer and get the original instead of being cheap and buying the knockoff, it's all about self-preference.

speedminded
12-26-2009, 08:42 PM
Conservative mods...clean & simple.

40th GT
12-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Haha I know it was a bit redundant but every time I read the post back to myself I realized it looked like I kept saying ONLY an OEM car is clean.
Can't agree with you more.
A well maintained stock/near-stock appearing car is not only clean in 2010 but has been/will be all along.

speedminded
12-27-2009, 12:00 AM
Can't agree with you more.
A well maintained stock/near-stock appearing car is not only clean in 2010 but has been/will be all along.Trends and fads come and go but clean and simple will always remain...

tnomud
12-27-2009, 12:26 AM
I just hate seeing people on here post up pics of their rides that are photshopped all to hell, and look like shit when you see them rolling around.

Just like the a-holes that post up a 2 year old photo of their ride on a good day when it WAS slammed and had cool wheels on it. But now the parts are all stock and they still rock that "hayday" photo for the ad..........:rolleyes:

XanRules
12-27-2009, 02:10 AM
Bro!
Ish bein SLAMMED brah
Bro, hellaflush fo' lyfe bro

Humphrizzle
12-27-2009, 02:24 AM
must be so slammed it's undriveable..

new thing will be no suspension at all.. take off your springs.

speed bumps will then be eliminated.. so will the cars.

JITB
12-27-2009, 04:39 AM
My idea of Clean has always been a well put together car. it doesnt have to be subtle to be clean to me. Its the choice of mods, that go together well. And you can look at the car and get a idea what they are trying to do with it. When it all flows together. if you can just look at a car and tell what kind of style its aimed at jdm - performer - vip - show car - oem, than its well put together. Cars that are just all over the place, and you cant tell what the owner is trying to do.. leave me lost..

The ultimate example of clean to me.. i can post pics all day.. but u get the idea!
http://ra64freddy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/4033910836_65727675d9_b1.jpg

http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//500/Anis1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/skatendavie/_DSC8329.jpg

hybrid90accord
12-27-2009, 07:18 AM
My idea of Clean has always been a well put together car. it doesnt have to be subtle to be clean to me. Its the choice of mods, that go together well. And you can look at the car and get a idea what they are trying to do with it. When it all flows together. if you can just look at a car and tell what kind of style its aimed at jdm - performer - vip - show car - oem, than its well put together. Cars that are just all over the place, and you cant tell what the owner is trying to do.. leave me lost..

The ultimate example of clean to me.. i can post pics all day.. but u get the idea!
http://ra64freddy.files.wordpress.com/2009/10/4033910836_65727675d9_b1.jpg

http://www.clublexus.com/gallery/data//500/Anis1.jpg

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c317/skatendavie/_DSC8329.jpg

I agree those are some clean examples. i just sometimes think that i see cars and i know they look bad but people say "oh its so clean" is it something wrong with telling the truth in the forum. Its like if you tell the truth and say its "not clean" your labeled a "hater" or "haters will hate" like honest isnt respected.:thinking:

Humphrizzle
12-27-2009, 07:25 AM
who wants to hear "your car looks like shit"?

BABY J
12-27-2009, 08:25 AM
Cars

Looking

Excellent

And

Nice

--- yeah - I have a hangover.

quickdodgeŽ
12-27-2009, 08:56 AM
Clean is relative. It's whatever YOU want it to be. Cars I think are "clean" may not be "clean" to someone else and vice versa. For example PROr thinks his car is "clean". When I look at it, it appears clean (as in just being washed), but I would describe his car as "stock" since he has nothing be OEM exterior parts. His car is "clean" to him, it's "stock" to me.

Threads like this are worthless to me. By having someone else define "clean" to you, it makes you seem like you're trying to join the bandwagon (if you're trying to or not).

THAT is hitting the nail on the head. This thread is worthless because clean is an opinionated feeling. Like BG said, what may be clean to him, may not be to the man next to him. And this is definitely prevalent on IA. There are quite a few cars on here that are "clean" to some people that are no more clean than a sewerage tank.

Now the way the word is tossed around like it is, I do believe that clean may not be used in it's intended form. As another member stated, this word is used as much as the word "cool." I believe people are using the word clean in place of the word cool. So they don't really mean clean as in everything matches or is really clean as per definition, but instead, they mean clean as in cool looking.

Just like back in the 70s when folks started using the word "bad" to mean good.

Later, QD.

hybrid90accord
12-27-2009, 10:01 AM

no one wants to but sometimes its better to be honest instead of having someone having them think its clean to have a busted bumper, zip ties, bad paint etc. You dont have to be a asshole or mean, but everythng doesnt have to be "clean" or "win". If none of the older guys would have never been honest with me when i was coming up who knows were i would be as far as cars and style. They werent rude but as time went on i learned to appreciate their honesty. Its about learning to take a comment without getting personal and taking a hit to that person "ego" or thinking someone is "hating"

Quickdodge for example i see he speaks his mind for the most part and though i might not always agree i respect his honesty. I just have a hard time seeing a civic slammed or whatever car on factory wheels and a lip paint chips, body panels not lined up or uneven painted and see 20 comments about how "clean" or "tasteful" it is.

hybrid90accord
12-27-2009, 10:06 AM
THAT is hitting the nail on the head. This thread is worthless because clean is an opinionated feeling. Like BG said, what may be clean to him, may not be to the man next to him. And this is definitely prevalent on IA. There are quite a few cars on here that are "clean" to some people that are no more clean than a sewerage tank.

Now the way the word is tossed around like it is, I do believe that clean may not be used in it's intended form. As another member stated, this word is used as much as the word "cool." I believe people are using the word clean in place of the word cool. So they don't really mean clean as in everything matches or is really clean as per definition, but instead, they mean clean as in cool looking.

Later, QD.

i agree to a point and why i say that is bacause that would be the "perfect" response but i ask the question because I have been out of the loop and with in the year have gotten back in it to a degree but have seen so much change. So im trying to get a understanding i know its all about Opinion but it seems like there really is no room for opinion anymore its either "clean" or you a "hater". im just trying to get a idea of teh direction of things. Ive always been my own person and have had my own style but just sometimes wonder about things. It was a honest question, sometimes asking a question in person vs over a thread might come across different due to how its taken but i see both sides and arguments.

quickdodgeŽ
12-27-2009, 10:19 AM
i know its all about Opinion but it seems like there really is no room for opinion anymore its either "clean" or you a "hater". im just trying to get a idea of teh direction of things. Ive always been my own person and have had my own style but just sometimes wonder about things.

Here's where it seems you're lying in a state of confusion. Now don't get take the following as an attack as I'm just laying it down there straight forward style:

Fuck what they think. There is ALWAYS room for opinion. That's why everyone always gives theirs. Fuck the "direction of things." Why say baa baa when you can be a spawning salmon? You don't have to go with the flow, man. Fuck it if everyone is getting carbon fiber tires these days and you don't like them. Get regular rubber ones if that's your thing. If they don't like it, fuck them too. Once they start paying for your mods, then their opinions are just that... their opinions.

You say you've always had your own style but wonder about shit? Stop that shit. Do you. I've been modding my cars like it's still 1980. Never went with the "direction of things." You do your thing and you have that done with quality and more often than not you'll get your props (if that's what you seek). It might not be what everyone else likes, but you'll get props for doing you no matter what.

Sit on those words for a minute and get focused man. Later, QD.

RL...
12-27-2009, 11:01 AM
A clean car imo=Car has a nice paint job without any big scratches/dents/etc, nice wheels, nice stance, and pulls everything together to make an aesthetically pleasing automobile. Clean has nothing to do with what's under the hood. A slow car can be clean.

RL...
12-27-2009, 11:03 AM

Later, QD.

very true, all of it

teh_mugen18
12-27-2009, 03:13 PM
Here's where it seems you're lying in a state of confusion. Now don't get take the following as an attack as I'm just laying it down there straight forward style:

Fuck what they think. There is ALWAYS room for opinion. That's why everyone always gives theirs. Fuck the "direction of things." Why say baa baa when you can be a spawning salmon? You don't have to go with the flow, man. Fuck it if everyone is getting carbon fiber tires these days and you don't like them. Get regular rubber ones if that's your thing. If they don't like it, fuck them too. Once they start paying for your mods, then their opinions are just that... their opinions.

You say you've always had your own style but wonder about shit? Stop that shit. Do you. I've been modding my cars like it's still 1980. Never went with the "direction of things." You do your thing and if you have that done with quality and more often than not you'll get your props (if that's what you seek). It might not be what everyone else likes, but you'll get props for doing you no matter what.

x10million546457655668, lol, this is exactly what i do.. and it has indeed paid off. Just as long as time is taken, and money is spent in the right places, everything turns out GREAT. :cheers: :yes:

hybrid90accord
12-27-2009, 05:40 PM

You say you've always had your own style but wonder about shit? Stop that shit. Do you. I've been modding my cars like it's still 1980. Never went with the "direction of things." You do your thing and you have that done with quality and more often than not you'll get your props (if that's what you seek). It might not be what everyone else likes, but you'll get props for doing you no matter what.

i say that because i do have my own style but if i see things going in a direction im not comfortable about i will stop and look and try to figure something out. Its called getting a understanding of a situation. if deal with home/mobile electronics so if im use to dealing with Denon systems and all of a sudden i see sony systems are getting all the praise i will continue to deal with denon but i will wonder whats up with everyone jumping on to sony? Its the same thing i have my own style but when i see things going in a direction im not sure about its only human of me to question it correct??? It doesn't mean im gonna jump ship but i like to try to grasp before i make a conclusion. But its seems like when you do go against the grain you get attacked for not following....or being a voice outside the norm. But back to the subject i just was asking a general question which most question are answered with opinions, just like i wanted and got in this thread. If i wanted 1 over all answer i would have asked for that but i like trying to understand other opinions. Im sure im not the only one who thinks and feels the same about the subject of "clean" so i asked it.

trying to see other opinions on something i already have my mind made up on thats all

quickdodgeŽ
12-27-2009, 06:03 PM
i say that because i do have my own style but if i see things going in a direction im not comfortable about i will stop and look and try to figure something out. Its called getting a understanding of a situation. if deal with home/mobile electronics so if im use to dealing with Denon systems and all of a sudden i see sony systems are getting all the praise i will continue to deal with denon but i will wonder whats up with everyone jumping on to sony? Its the same thing i have my own style but when i see things going in a direction im not sure about its only human of me to question it correct??? It doesn't mean im gonna jump ship but i like to try to grasp before i make a conclusion. But its seems like when you do go against the grain you get attacked for not following....or being a voice outside the norm. But back to the subject i just was asking a general question which most question are answered with opinions, just like i wanted and got in this thread. If i wanted 1 over all answer i would have asked for that but i like trying to understand other opinions. Im sure im not the only one who thinks and feels the same about the subject of "clean" so i asked it.

trying to see other opinions on something i already have my mind made up on thats all

I understand what you're saying. And I'm not knocking you man, so please don't take it as such.

As with your comparison to what you do, it's not really the same thing. I do see what you mean by it, though. But you're comparing something that earns your wages as opposed to something that will only earn you props.

And about getting attacked for going against the grain? Don't sweat it, man. How do you think fads or phases or the next step is attained? From someone stepping out of the norm and doing something against that grain.

Like I said, I understand what you're saying and all and it's all good here. Later, QD.

40th GT
12-27-2009, 09:37 PM
And about getting attacked for going against the grain? Don't sweat it, man. How do you think fads or phases or the next step is attained? From someone stepping out of the norm and doing something against that grain.

It takes a healthy dose of self confidence for someone to not sweat the petty things.

To the OP: My definition of "clean" is stated in the earlier post but really you should just do what feels/looks right to you. No one's paying the bill for your parts so why would you listen to others.

Glides
12-27-2009, 09:48 PM

BAM!!!!!!!!!!!! You sir, are a GENIUS!!!!!

You hit the nail right on the head. :goodjob:

tnomud
12-27-2009, 11:37 PM
IMO:

Clean = A well rounded, no-hackwork, no bullshit, related yet sensible combination of parts, creating a cool, but not off the chain example of any car....

Things NOT clean: Primer (true Matte black is not primer), el cheapo rubber, faded headlights, loads of decals, one racing seat with stock other seats, racing seat and no harnesses, monster motors with shitty supension and brakes, shitty colors, shitty color combos, cars that have so automotive significance whatsoever, ill fitting body panels, giant wings, goofy things that take away from a nice car, crapy ass rims of lesser quality than the OE ones that were removed...............

GGPIS3
12-28-2009, 12:04 AM
when i started modding imports back in the early to mid 90's, the term clean came from the west coast. from what i understood, it meant adding parts that flowed with the vehicle. it meant no parts that stuck out like a sore thumb. no huge spoilers, no flourescent colored wheels, no tint, no chrome wheels, etc etc.

the whole purpose and idea around the term, clean, was to attract as much attention to your car without using specific parts that created the attention, but more, the whole picture is what created the attention. that was how i was taught back in the day and is still how i perceive the term, clean. however, alot of people, as already mentioned earlier in this thread, throw the term around as if it were equivalent to the term, cool.

you see, back in the day, the import scene actually had culture. it had its own sense of class and individulality. now, everything is played out in the blink of an eye. its all about fads now. people want to act like they are all individualistic, when in reality, they are just followers. they aren't doing anything that hasn't already been done 100 times and then some. now, im not hating on people and what they do, this is purely just an observation. in the end, do what makes you happy and fuck the rest.

WickedIXMR
12-28-2009, 02:31 AM
My car.

Elbow
12-28-2009, 06:43 AM

I honestly could care less, I've NEVER tried to impress anyone with any car I've ever owned, the only reason I care for the car scene is the motorsport aspect, anything I do is to make it handle better or be a tad bit quicker, I don't try to make it to grab the attention of other guys.

Elbow
12-28-2009, 06:45 AM
IMO:

Clean = A well rounded, no-hackwork, no bullshit, related yet sensible combination of parts, creating a cool, but not off the chain example of any car....

Things NOT clean: Primer (true Matte black is not primer), el cheapo rubber, faded headlights, loads of decals, one racing seat with stock other seats, racing seat and no harnesses, monster motors with shitty supension and brakes, shitty colors, shitty color combos, cars that have so automotive significance whatsoever, ill fitting body panels, giant wings, goofy things that take away from a nice car, crapy ass rims of lesser quality than the OE ones that were removed...............

Based on the NOT clean, bad ass, my car isn't clean. :goodjob:

-Decals (needed but check)
-Racing seat and stock passenger (why spend money for a passenger?? :screwy:)

I guess that's it.

FreeMyndz
12-29-2009, 01:29 PM
dunno if this has been said, but "clean" will never die or be a fad...

Proper suspension
nice neat (ok "flush") wheels
subltety is KEY...etc

MidLifeCrisis
12-29-2009, 03:29 PM
dunno if this has been said, but "clean" will never die or be a fad...

Proper suspension
nice neat (ok "flush") wheels
subltety is KEY...etc

Importlounge Freemynds?

JITB
12-29-2009, 04:08 PM
I agree those are some clean examples. i just sometimes think that i see cars and i know they look bad but people say "oh its so clean" is it something wrong with telling the truth in the forum. Its like if you tell the truth and say its "not clean" your labeled a "hater" or "haters will hate" like honest isnt respected.:thinking:

i tell the truth in all my posts. Its a difference in criticism, and disrespect, telling someone their car looks like shit doesnt help anyone, noone walks up to anyone at a meet, and says "your car looks like shit, why are u wasting money". ive never had a problem.. And if i dont have anythign good to post i wont post...lol its simple.

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2009, 04:12 PM
if i dont have anythign good to post i wont post...lol its simple.

There's nothing wrong with throwing up an opinion, though. But there is a tactful way of doing it. I'll walk up to a car at a meet and check it out and I can let the guy know what I don't like about the car without offending the dude. It's all about presentation, not shutting up. There's a big difference in saying, "that wing looks like shit" and "I don't really care for it, but if you do...." There's not a thing wrong with being truthful if you do it with dignity. Later, QD.

JITB
12-29-2009, 04:17 PM
There's nothing wrong with throwing up an opinion, though. But there is a tactful way of doing it. I'll walk up to a car at a meet and check it out and I can let the guy know what I don't like about the car without offending the dude. It's all about presentation, not shutting up. There's a big difference in saying, "that wing looks like shit" and "I don't really care for it, but if you do...." There's not a thing wrong with being truthful if you do it with dignity. Later, QD.

i agree, i give my opinion all the time, good or bad.. I have done that a few times.. im talking about being just rude and out of line about stuff is just asking for problems.

quickdodgeŽ
12-29-2009, 04:20 PM
im talking about being just rude and out of line about stuff is just asking for problems.

I gotcha, man. And I agree on the part I quoted. I never had any real problems from my past endeavors, but I did learn to be more tasteful with anything I didn't like. People can take and appreciate that kind of dislike for their work over someone just flat out ramming it. And it just makes for a better and peaceful group of people. Later, QD.

tnomud
12-29-2009, 07:44 PM
I gotcha, man. And I agree on the part I quoted. I never had any real problems from my past endeavors, but I did learn to be more tasteful with anything I didn't like. People can take and appreciate that kind of dislike for their work over someone just flat out ramming it. And it just makes for a better and peaceful group of people. Later, QD.

I am kinda the same way. I can appreciate and respect something that I do not necessarily care for or have interest in.

Example: I am not into the OG 16 switches 64 Impalas and 48 Chevys with gold Daytons, however, I do have a tremendous amount of respect for them.:goodjob:

hybrid90accord
12-30-2009, 02:41 AM
@JITB i see your point homie its kinda like what QD was saying it all about how you say it. Just like saying something mean or hurtful isnt nice or isnt gonna help that person i feel that not being 100% honest isnt gonna help or isnt cool either. If I post of pics or go to a meet and my car is tacky, and just thrown together id hope someone would give me some pointers and not just say "aww man nice wheels your car is so cleannnnnnnn". Yes it is my car and ive modded it to what i think is nice, but that doesnt mean it cant be better.

JITB
12-31-2009, 12:31 AM
@JITB i see your point homie its kinda like what QD was saying it all about how you say it. Just like saying something mean or hurtful isnt nice or isnt gonna help that person i feel that not being 100% honest isnt gonna help or isnt cool either. If I post of pics or go to a meet and my car is tacky, and just thrown together id hope someone would give me some pointers and not just say "aww man nice wheels your car is so cleannnnnnnn". Yes it is my car and ive modded it to what i think is nice, but that doesnt mean it cant be better.

tacky to you can be what he likes. I never try to talk anyone out of doing what they want.. i may not suggest it. but if someone says, i want a 10 foot wing on my celica..because i love wings.... all i can say is enjoy your wing!

Now if he gets that wing, and its on backwards..or on the wrong way.. ill be the first to say.. fix that shit.. but i let people do themselves, ts fun that way.

MINI
12-31-2009, 12:44 AM
I like wings

quickdodgeŽ
12-31-2009, 08:56 AM
Yes it is my car and ive modded it to what i think is nice, but that doesnt mean it cant be better.

But it should be better in your eyes. In line with the rest of your post and this ending line (which I quoted), you're still fishing for suggestions on what OTHER people would like to see you do.

Here are two results in the scenario of what you gave with a little addition:

"Aww man nice wheels, but I would have used the so-n-so front lip and hood."

What you could do if you want to build your car the way someone else wants you to build it by saying, "oh I got you now" and running out and doing it. OR you could just say, "oh yeah, that would look pretty good, but I like what I've done, man, thanks." In this latter response, you're acknowledging his suggestion AND complimenting his taste. as if you were looking at his car.

Now that's not to say that suggestions from others is not bad. A lot of great ideas have come from combining suggestions or just improving on suggestions. Later, QD.

LIKEG6
12-31-2009, 09:15 AM
I always just say my car is dirty

puregroove
01-02-2010, 10:38 PM
This is the NEW clean for 2010. Get it right. :D

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2640/4143039164_cef2b826bd.jpg

FreeMyndz
01-03-2010, 02:49 PM
Importlounge Freemynds?

the same...whodis?

MidLifeCrisis
01-03-2010, 02:58 PM
the same...whodis?

DX.

You still rockin a 240?

FreeMyndz
01-03-2010, 03:06 PM
DX.

You still rockin a 240?

oh ok whats going on man?...*I sent you a PM so we wouldn't jack the thread*

Aeroscout977
01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
Clean to me means modifications done in good taste and not half assed. Clean is of you do get a bodykit it's conservative and won't be installed until everything is ready and the entire job is done at once. Not in parts. Clean is a well maintained car. Claybar at least once a year and a coat of wax at least quartly with the seasons.