PDA

View Full Version : Sprint customer service

Marta Mike
03-28-2005, 10:10 PM
After talking to one associate i ended up speaking with a very easily intimidatied supervisor. It went a little something like this.

Eva (sprint rep): You phone has been disconnected because you have exceeded your 125 spending limit.

Me: Well when i got my first bill that same day you disconnected the phone the same day for the same reason. Im being billed for 2 months. Its my first bill, its not due to april 8th so could you give me another credit till my due date so my phone isnt off?

Eva: no i cant, sorry. You need to make a payment.

By this point i have been on the phone with various reps and im outraged. I get very angry and use all the vulgar words i can think of with her. She starts to get very scared for some reason and responds with a shaking voice.

Me: WTF!!!! You telling me that this supposed 125 spending limit is supposed to account for two months?

Eva. No, but you have gone over your limit.

Me: Ok could you please explain the limit.

Eva: You are over your limit................

Me: (interupting) Yea no shit im over my limit, thats why my fucking phone is cut off. I didnt ask if i was over my limit i asked you to explain it.

Eva: The limit is the limit you recieved based on your credit, you have a 125 dollar spending limit, if you go over that your services will be suspended.

Me: How long do i have the 125?

Eva: its 125 each month if you pay your bill in full.

Me: so its 125 limit for each month?

Eva: yes

Me: Have long have i been with you guys?

Eva: 41 days

At that point i caught her in a lie and claimed i was gonna sue sprint bc it wasnt mentioned in the contract, and that i i was only given 125 for how ever many days they wanted and not thirty.

Me: So wtf, you telling me im getting billed for fucking 41 days, hell thats 125 and some change, and if you add that up my bill hasnt exceeded the limit. Its not my fault some dumb fuck like you waited till i was over my limit to send me a bill. Im not even over my limit, this bill accounts for 2months. How many days are in a month?

Eva:30.......... well sometimes 31

ME: how many days am i billed for?

Eva: 41.

Me: Now wat you told me is that your 125 accounts for 1 month, i believe i deserve a little more than 125. Am i wrong?

No: no youre right.

Me: So give me my credit until my bill is due.

Eva: i cant do that you are over your limit.

Me: You are the fucking dumbest bitch i have ever talked to. What kind of customer service is this? You tell me im right then you refuse to assist me. Well heres news for you i aint giving you shit until april 8th. And my phone will be turned on or you will be out of a job.

Eva obviously was an older lady who does not do well under pressure as she started to cry and guide me to her manager. So i cussed him out bout the whole situation he couldnt take it, so he puts me on hold forever, im guessing waiting for me to hang up. So i accidently hung up the phone and had to call back. I got some lady totally different and would not take my bs, but she did help me and was very understanding of how i was acting.

MY PHONE IS BACK ON :)

Julio
03-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Sorry to say this, but when pablo told me this 125 dollar limit bs, I was like hahah the new metro pcs but with better service.. hahaha

thinkfast®
03-28-2005, 10:16 PM
LOL fuckin rock on man. shit you had me crackin up towards the end, "you are the dumbest bitch ever!!!!1" :sniff: thats how you gotta treat those fucks man, they ar out to get you!!

I almost spit out my gatorade :D

gtikid
03-28-2005, 10:17 PM
haha funny story...but every time i've called sprint they've been veeeeeerrrrry cool and understanding and always give me credit for what i'm callin for...they tried chargin me like 90 bux in txt msgs and i told them that i had txt msgs and that the person messed up while adding it and blah blah blah...i said it in a calm matter dude and they were just like alright man here's your credit...i've done it twice and they've done it twice with no hesitation...i used to work at radioshack and we dealed with sprint everyday...if your persistent with sprint customer service and nice to them...they'll do anything

Julio
03-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Btw pablo and marshall work for sprint.

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:19 PM
ummmm that el camino is sick as hell.......

oh and way to make a grown woman cry...do you feel like a big man now?

Marta Mike
03-28-2005, 10:23 PM
Nope, i had no intentions of making her cry, but hell i was so fed up with that shit, cutting my phone off when i wasnt even over my spending limit for the "month"

Yea thats one sexy el meano-lol, Ill be getting my hotchkis springs soon just like that one :) All ready got sways. Suspension techniques SUCKS!!!! I hate them.

Ex_Vtec_Girl
03-28-2005, 10:24 PM
that's 1 reason i got my sprint phone cut off...their customer service sucks!!! i could never get a halfway intelligent person on the phone. & they're billing is about retarded! they were always adding bullshit charges on my bill so i'd have to call & raise hell until they took them off. i tried being nice & it never worked with them!

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:31 PM
hey mike we need to drive the el camino's to a meet somtime....i'll convince pops to lemme drive his one day...

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:33 PM
oh and since my sprint phone is broken realllllly bad and my whole family has verizon i will prolly switch to them as soon as my time with sprint is up....

Marta Mike
03-28-2005, 10:37 PM
word up elcamino pimpin, i dont have a choice but to drive it to the meets anyway-lol

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:44 PM
yea but dad's is his lil baby that comes outta the garage once a year for emissions....

Marta Mike
03-28-2005, 10:48 PM
such as waste, hes wasting the car so sad. :( But yo pops meano is older and worth more :)

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:53 PM
yours is an 83 right? ours is only an 82 289 SS

Marta Mike
03-28-2005, 10:56 PM
Oh yea, damn i thought he had an old skool one. 289. SHIIIIIIIIIIT pushin that 350 :2up: WHOO WHOO-lol

Cliff
03-28-2005, 10:59 PM
hey i didn't pick it...i make fun of him all the time...while my uncle was rockin the built 350 60's camaro pops traded in his 305 72 chevelle for a 289 elc what a pussy

mi4dub
03-29-2005, 04:00 AM
try the sprintpcs.com
you can save 5 bucks per month if you have direct payment setup. plus u can access your account and get your used minutes and what not.

sir2civichatch
03-29-2005, 07:05 AM
sprint fucking sucks! word of advise... pay them the $150 to have your contract broken... you'll save money in the long wrong... they always fucked up my bill... over charged me all the time (didn't matter if i was over my mins or not) they would cut my phone off over 3 cents... they are the worst company i've ever had to do business with...

chrisdavis
03-29-2005, 08:30 AM
oh and since my sprint phone is broken realllllly bad and my whole family has verizon i will prolly switch to them as soon as my time with sprint is up....

Verizon is where its at. I ditched Sprint 5 years ago and switched to Verizon. Been there ever since.

Fosel
03-29-2005, 08:49 AM
fyi sprint contracts are the easiest to break without an early termination fee if you are interested in how to do it let me know

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2005, 08:56 AM
u made an old lady cry ...lol.....i think i have a 200 limit...but i do agree...there "customer solutions" dont know nothin

Pablo
03-29-2005, 08:58 AM
next time you have a problem with your phone, give me a call. i will get it taken care of

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2005, 09:03 AM
hey pablo...anyway you can make my mins start at 6 Lol.....you work ibn teh customer service area?

Pablo
03-29-2005, 09:06 AM
hey pablo...anyway you can make my mins start at 6 Lol.....you work ibn teh customer service area?
only 7 or 9pm, that cant be changed

Kevykev
03-29-2005, 09:09 AM
Spriunts always been straight with me...

naah meeeeeeean?

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2005, 09:19 AM
only 7 or 9pm, that cant be changed

thats what i was thinkin...they actually said if i renew my contract ( which i did, i never had any problems with my acct with sprint so i said why not) they would let my free mins start at 8...they keep trying to offer me long distance on my house phone too...oh well, so you work in the sprint store?

Pablo
03-29-2005, 11:20 AM
yeah, i work at the cumming store.
i can look at your account and make sure that you are getting the most for your dollar if you want

Pablo
03-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Spriunts always been straight with me...

naah meeeeeeean?
how is the 4050?
when are you gonna birng it by for the updates?

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2005, 11:23 AM
yeah, i work at the cumming store.
i can look at your account and make sure that you are getting the most for your dollar if you want

ppreciate it, i actually have a friend who works in da call center, i pay like 60 dollars and i have almost every option where i barely use ma anytime minutes...ppreciate tho fa real mayne, well if you have aflac insurance, i can help you out, i work for them Lol

Marta Mike
03-29-2005, 11:31 AM
Lucky ass i got almost every feature and im paying like 85 bucks. My first bill isnt even due yet and it accounts for 41 days plus activation fee.......167 bucks :( Oh well if my shit dont get straight and stay straight i will be leaving sprint. Pab you need to hook a nigga up-lol

B16a2 Civic
03-29-2005, 11:37 AM
Lol word...well what i do is threatin to leave sometimes and they give me free features....i.e free pcs to pcs and free minutes starting at 8 ( i got my phoen when they started offering that to new sprint customers the free minutes at 8 and i called in mad cuz they offered it like a few days after i got tha phone and said i want out and they gave it to me for free Lol) oh and they messed up my vision pack thing...and i get like 5 dollars off a month for that

mi4dub
03-29-2005, 12:22 PM
I love sprint. ^ years and still renuing

HiPSI
03-29-2005, 03:54 PM
after reading your story and how much of an ass you were, i'm half tempted to cut your shit back off again.

Pablo
03-29-2005, 05:23 PM
after reading your story and how much of an ass you were, i'm half tempted to cut your shit back off again.
lol

HiPSI
03-29-2005, 06:25 PM
lol

after being a rep a cingular for so long i know what it feels like to be on that end of the line... some asshole customer belting out obscenities and calling names and shit over something you had no control over, and can't defend yourself against because if you do you'll get in some shit. that's a bullshit way of trying to resolve an issue, only PMSing women and small dicked low lives do shit that way.

Julio
03-29-2005, 06:56 PM
is called taking advantage of customer service and.... How easy it is to sue and shit. Only in america