PDA

View Full Version : who had a good christmas??

b16EG-HaTcH
12-25-2009, 09:45 PM
i know i did b/c i got to be at home w/ my beautiful wife and little girl, and w/o my drill sgt's. i know some ppl have all the luck and get the good presents, well today was that day.......thats right pics are included to show you what i mean...

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/001-5.jpg

thats right bitches.....MUH FUGGIN RECARO

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/004-5.jpg

thats right today my daughter was one of thse ppl i mentioned earlier......:no::cry: she got a recaro before her daddy:lmfao:cant wait to strap her into it for the first time. i think i was more excited than she will ever be about it. now im gonna get STi and her name stitched in pink in the headrest part like my STi seats are. it has a 3 point racing harness (LoL) w/ recaro shoulder pads. we looked for it in blue but no luck so we had to settle w/ black (or carbon as recaro calls it). its all suede and velvet. she is gonna be BALLIN ridin w/ her daddy......i cant wait.

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/006-4.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/008-3.jpg

http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/mm155/b16EG-HaTcH/009-2.jpg

b16EG-HaTcH
12-25-2009, 09:50 PM
oh yeah i almost forgot post up what you got for christmas (only if want to), or what you did or didnt do today

uproot
12-25-2009, 09:54 PM
Dude that seat is so awesome, I really want to get one of those for my future son (should be here any day now :D )

b16EG-HaTcH
12-25-2009, 09:57 PM
yeah it is one of the safest too from everything i have read. it holds children from 5-70lbs so she will be in it for a while. the thing even reclines for christ sake. congrats on the little guy. ur first?? if so, i promise you it is a feeling you willl never forget, and if he's not ur first then you already know what i mean..

uproot
12-25-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks, and yes, it's our first - today is my bday so we were kinda hoping he would come today, would have been neat, and so far the past couple hours there have been signs like he may come soon! (due date is only like a week away)

soooo much freaking excitement/anxiety/nervousness/joy/fear/nausea all at once... can't wait. lol.

b16EG-HaTcH
12-25-2009, 10:10 PM
i hope he comes soon for yall, but he will come when he's ready.my daughter waited until 2 days before the due date to show up. you think your feeling all those things now, wait until you first bring him home from the hospital and the nurses arent around you or there to help you when you have questions, thats scary knowing now you are really on your own. oh yeah just so know when newborns poop it has a very wet, explosive kind of squirting, dont be alarmed....i thought my kid imploded the first time i heard it and went running out to the nurses station all scared and worked up LoL

uproot
12-25-2009, 10:13 PM
LOL ^

it's really good hearing stuff like this, you know real life experiences, rather than the text book - step by step - long winded explanations of things :goodjob:

but yeah, you and me both hope he comes soon :)

b16EG-HaTcH
12-25-2009, 10:22 PM
yeah man i know how you feel, we spent probably close to $200 is parent and what to expect w/ a newborn type books and i honestly havent done a single thing they said. i play it by ear. i know whats best for her. taking care of a child is common sense. they poop and pee alot so be ready for that, feed them every 2-4 hrs (depending on if your breast or bottle feeding) and keep them bundled up and warm and make sure the love is always there and BAM....ur a parent all of a sudden. my little girl just turned 8 months old so i was in your shoes not too long ago. and also if you have any questions or concerns or anything like that feel free to PM me or something and i will help you out as best i can.

uproot
12-25-2009, 11:25 PM
yeah man i know how you feel, we spent probably close to $200 is parent and what to expect w/ a newborn type books and i honestly havent done a single thing they said. i play it by ear. i know whats best for her. taking care of a child is common sense. they poop and pee alot so be ready for that, feed them every 2-4 hrs (depending on if your breast or bottle feeding) and keep them bundled up and warm and make sure the love is always there and BAM....ur a parent all of a sudden. my little girl just turned 8 months old so i was in your shoes not too long ago. and also if you have any questions or concerns or anything like that feel free to PM me or something and i will help you out as best i can.

thanks a lot bro :goodjob: i'll probably actually take u up on that LOL

Just_CHill
12-25-2009, 11:38 PM
AWESOME!!! Very nice Christmas present for her! She's already more jdm-tyte than me1 :( Good times man. Got to see some pictures of her enjoying the seat now.

OldsTech
12-26-2009, 12:01 AM
umm, dont know what to say.... But awesome. Im alittle upset. Francis wont let me buy the Racing Car Seat at Summit till Nathan reaches the 20 lbs mark. Cuz thats the Min weight for that Car Seat. And last time we went to the Dr. he was 16 lbs. So BOO to you my friend...

Axon360
01-08-2010, 07:54 AM
Ipod (gf says mine is out of date), tickets to an awesome concert, hoodie, 100 bucks! Christmas was cool this year

DSGMach1
01-08-2010, 10:13 AM
Black billet Mach 1 gas door, hood struts(no more prop rod), HID headlights, Sequential tail-lights, center caps for the wheels that say "Mach 1" also a new flat panel tv. Good christmas indeed!:goodjob:

Just_CHill
01-08-2010, 02:57 PM
Yeah Christmas was harsh to my pockets and good to my car. My nephew got some pretty good drums from "santa". Lol.