PDA

View Full Version : IA-What would you do if..

Reaper
12-24-2009, 03:28 PM
Your ex-fiance, cheated on you 3 months ago(together at the time).She finds out she's pregnant AFTER the breakup, starts dating the father, realizes he's a tool, and comes crawling back admitting all her fuck ups but wanting to work things out. What the fuck do you do?

*remember* you've been single for a month after a 2 year relationship and a several month engagement.

What I did..after a lot of thought and consideration, I told her that she shit the bed and now she has to lay in it, and to never speak to me again. Am I right? Some I've discussed this with are saying no..

Got Milk?
12-24-2009, 03:29 PM
hahahahahha, seriously, did you just ask that? She sucked another mans dick, she had another mans dick up her ass, and you asking what would we do? tell the bitch to get lost.

lanning
12-24-2009, 03:29 PM
basically she is only coming back bc the other dude is a piece of shit?

wrekonize
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM
SO SHES TRYING TO COME BACK TO YOU AND SHE PREGNANT WITH SOME ONE ELSE DNA IN HER....

SleeperWRX
12-24-2009, 03:30 PM

Basically lol.

Tell her to GTFO.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-24-2009, 03:31 PM
Get rid of 'er. Fuck that bitch. And try not to post up personal shit. Like I did. I know I'm a noob but I learned the hard way.

lanning
12-24-2009, 03:32 PM
Get rid of 'er. Fuck that bitch. And try not to post up personal shit. Like I did. I know I'm a noob but I learned the hard way.
OP is cool and you suck ass
just sayin

punkr6
are you kidding me, I wouldn't give that whore the time of day....

Reaper
hahahahahha, seriously, did you just ask that? She sucked another mans dick, she had another mans dick up her ass, and you asking what would we do? tell the bitch to get lost.

I already did that:goodjob:. But, I'm being told by some that even though she fucked up I should give her another shot.

She had her shot, she fucked up, we broke up, then she REALLY fucked up and she's crawling back.

punkr6
12-24-2009, 03:33 PM
just sayin

THIS.....

lanning
12-24-2009, 03:33 PM
I already did that:goodjob:. But, I'm being told by some that even though she fucked up I should give her another shot.

She had her shot, she fucked up, we broke up, then she REALLY fucked up and she's crawling back.
who is telling you she needs another shot? dont listen to her friends and shit

Reaper
12-24-2009, 03:34 PM
just sayin

thanks dude.

punkr6

she didn't fuck up as you say, she is a disrespecting whore and will use you as long as you let her. Man Up, and move on.....

wrekonize
GIVE HER THE LINE...."ITS NOT YOU ITS ME AND IM JUST NOT READY TO COMMIT"....LOL

Elbow
12-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Anyone that takes back a cheater is a complete pussy ass kid, NO EXCEPTION.

punkr6
12-24-2009, 03:35 PM
Anyone that takes back a cheater is a complete pussy ass kid, NO EXCEPTION.

x2, and she WILL fuck you over again....

Kevykev
12-24-2009, 03:37 PM
She realized that the grass was NOT greener and want to come back.

be like: "ok baby, lets pick up where we left of.... nah I'm just playin"

you made the irght move, HARD Life Lesson.

She'll NEVER forget this screw up even @ the age of 80 she'll be thinking about this one...if she makes it there that is.

Reaper
12-24-2009, 03:37 PM

They are my friends, but obviously knew her through our relationship. I feel like I don't owe her shit and shouldn't even bother. I need to be single anyways for a while while in the USAF. When she moved away things got weird and we split, and later come to find out she was cheating. My friends who know her are saying that she's a great girl she just got caught up in the distance bullshit and couldn't handle it, but deserves another shot. I'm just asking people that don't know me that well if at all what ya'll would do. Just curious I suppose.

lanning
12-24-2009, 03:39 PM
They are my friends, but obviously knew her through our relationship. I feel like I don't owe her shit and shouldn't even bother. I need to be single anyways for a while while in the USAF. When she moved away things got weird and we split, and later come to find out she was cheating. My friends who know her are saying that she's a great girl she just got caught up in the distance bullshit and couldn't handle it, but deserves another shot. I'm just asking people that don't know me that well if at all what ya'll would do. Just curious I suppose.
it sounds like she did you a favor, if your friends are like my friends they arent people you want to take relationship advice from anyways. worry about you not somebody else and their kid

punkr6
12-24-2009, 03:40 PM

LOL, she's a cheating whore and you are spineless.......I'm done here..

SleeperWRX
12-24-2009, 03:41 PM

x2. "Once a cheater always a cheater." Do you SERIOUSLY want that?

Reaper
12-24-2009, 03:44 PM

To be honest, your right. After a year of dating her I lost my backbone. No bullshit.

She'll NEVER forget this screw up even @ the age of 80 she'll be thinking about this one...if she makes it there that is.

Sucks big time. Def. a hard life lesson.

JJSPEC Racing
12-24-2009, 03:49 PM
Like several others said, she will most likely do it again. It would be different if you had been married for a long time and you had a child/children together. Remember the good time and try to learn from the experience and move on. Good luck and hope you find someone who deserves you because that girl doesnt. Just my impartial observation.

lanning
12-24-2009, 03:50 PM
dont put up with anything you dont want to, you didnt cheat and its not your kid

Reaper
12-24-2009, 03:51 PM
Like several others said, she will most likely do it again. It would be different if you had been married for a long time and you had a child/children together. Remember the good time and try to learn from the experience and move on. Good luck and hope you find someone who deserves you because that girl doesnt. Just my impartial observation.

Thanks, I appreciate it.:goodjob:

§treet_§peed
12-24-2009, 03:56 PM
Tell her to kick fucking rocks, don't be pussy whipped. I was with a girl for almost a year, propsed and we got engaged. Two months after that I find out she is fucking around on me with this dude. I tell her to get lost. Almost two years go by and we happen to meet at the mall when me and a friend where grabbing a bite to eat. My dumb ass gets back with her after that night. sic months later I propose to her again and she does that same thing with some fat bald fuck. So I say fuck it, and she ends up marrying him a month after we split. Don't do it, it's not worth it man. Tell her to GTFO and lay in the bed she made.

Reaper
12-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Tell her to kick fucking rocks, don't be pussy whipped. I was with a girl for almost a year, propsed and we got engaged. Two months after that I find out she is fucking around on me with this dude. I tell her to get lost. Almost two years go by and we happen to meet at the mall when me and a friend where grabbing a bite to eat. My dumb ass gets back with her after that night. sic months later I propose to her again and she does that same thing with some fat bald fuck. So I say fuck it, and she ends up marrying him a month after we split. Don't do it, it's not worth it man. Tell her to GTFO and lay in the bed she made.

Sorry to hear that man..Glad your past it though, thanks again.

Julio
12-24-2009, 04:17 PM
I cnan't believe you are even asking this...
lol..

ATLSRT8
12-24-2009, 04:17 PM
Cunt punch her and tell her to move the fuck on......

Like everyone else said; she thought she could find better, obviously she can't. Just means when she finds someone else she thinks is better again; she will pull the same move

Jecht
12-24-2009, 04:22 PM
I've been in a similar situation minus her getting pregnant. Just tell her that you don't care what happens to her and that she should go find another guy to cheat on.

PSINXS
12-24-2009, 04:32 PM
you are a pussy if you take her back and everyone saying take her back is a pussy.

y even ask this dumb shit? she shitted on u big time. Only a punk would stand for that shit. tell that bitch to kick rocks

ATLTSX
12-24-2009, 09:05 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Fuck her and move on. I hope you got your ring back that you gave her. If not I'd work on getting that back. Maybe tell her to come over to see her and that you have an answer for her. Make sure she brings the ring. When she comes to the door ask to see it. Get down on one knee then slam the door in her face.

EL42
12-24-2009, 09:12 PM
:rolleyes:if she has an abortion.....i'll think about it.

LizBiz
12-24-2009, 09:13 PM
F her.

F the ring.

Run while you can.

EL42
12-24-2009, 09:19 PM
F her.

F the ring.

Run while you can.
:thinking: then again what my track star friend said would be your best opition.:yes:

keevo54
12-24-2009, 11:00 PM
fuck her one last time and kick her ass to the curb

toxxxic
12-24-2009, 11:04 PM
What the fuck! Tell her to get lost!

If she fucked this dude enough to get pregnant by him, WHAT THE FUCK!?

She's desperate and crawling back because she has no one else. Don't be THAT GUY - don't let a dumb bitch walk all over you. Let her do it once, she'll do it again.

toxxxic
12-24-2009, 11:05 PM
Sorry to hear that bro. Fuck her and move on. I hope you got your ring back that you gave her. If not I'd work on getting that back. Maybe tell her to come over to see her and that you have an answer for her. Make sure she brings the ring. When she comes to the door ask to see it. Get down on one knee then slam the door in her face.

HELL YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll video tape!

b@d @pple
12-24-2009, 11:06 PM
TELL THAT TRASHY FUCKING CUNT TO KICK ROCKS

BABY J
12-24-2009, 11:11 PM
What the fuck! Tell her to get lost!

If she fucked this dude enough to get pregnant by him, WHAT THE FUCK!?

She's desperate and crawling back because she has no one else. Don't be THAT GUY - don't let a dumb bitch walk all over you. Let her do it once, she'll do it again.

How much is enough?

b@d @pple
12-24-2009, 11:14 PM
How much is enough?

babies only happen with enough sex.cmon you knew that

toxxxic
12-24-2009, 11:14 PM
How much is enough?

Uhh. Well you know how couples try for months and months to get pregnant?

It doesnt happen on the first time every time ya know.

b@d @pple
12-24-2009, 11:16 PM
lol

murderrsiren
12-24-2009, 11:31 PM
shes just after your $$$$$$$. babies aint cheap.

toxxxic
12-24-2009, 11:34 PM
Serious! And if he's nutting in her, SHITTTT.

b@d @pple
12-25-2009, 12:13 AM
i would slit her throat then fuck the hole

SouthSide Tay
12-25-2009, 12:22 AM
Fuck that bitch you could do better........maybe?????

Nick Jeezy
12-25-2009, 12:24 AM
you never give them a second chance. once a cheater always a cheater.

I feel that you did the right thing.

NewGen33
12-25-2009, 12:30 AM
I think to myself how do I feel about raising someone else's kid while he's out having a good time.

collins
12-25-2009, 12:36 AM
Your ex-fiance, cheated on you 3 months ago(together at the time).She finds out she's pregnant AFTER the breakup, starts dating the father, realizes he's a tool, and comes crawling back admitting all her fuck ups but wanting to work things out. What the fuck do you do?

*remember* you've been single for a month after a 2 year relationship and a several month engagement.

What I did..after a lot of thought and consideration, I told her that she shit the bed and now she has to lay in it, and to never speak to me again. Am I right? Some I've discussed this with are saying no..

fuck reading all the responses. you did the absolute right thing. a hoe that cheats is a HOE indeed. so i'm guessing the dude she cheated on you with is the baby's daddy? HA good riddance! she fucked up, not you. you shouldnt have to deal with that crazy bitches kid that was conceived by her and another man WHILE you and her were dating. and she comes crawling back to you after she finds out her baby daddy is a douche? hahahaha i dont normally believe in karma, but it just whooped her ass!

C-loS109
12-25-2009, 12:54 AM
Uhh. Well you know how couples try for months and months to get pregnant?

It doesnt happen on the first time every time ya know.

lulz

BABY J
12-25-2009, 09:04 AM
Don't take her back.

Become roomates w/ the dad and bring naked bitches over and accidentally leak the video of him fucking that chick.

The Creeper
12-25-2009, 11:50 AM
If the bitch is a 10/10, and has lots of money, I say take her back.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 11:52 AM
If the bitch is a 10/10, and has lots of money, I say take her back.

She's a 9/10 looks wise and she's loaded. But even if I married her and we were together for the rest of our lives, I'd be having to earn that money forever..Misery and money < happiness and a little less money. And I've dated girls that are about the same looks wise, so I'm not that concerned with it. :goodjob:

TSiFTW
12-25-2009, 11:53 AM
Tell her to take a hike down the backside of Mt. Everest with no gear.

The Creeper
12-25-2009, 11:57 AM
She's a 9/10 looks wise and she's loaded. But even if I married her and we were together for the rest of our lives, I'd be having to earn that money forever..Misery and money < happiness and a little less money. And I've dated girls that are about the same looks wise, so I'm not that concerned with it. :goodjob:

Does she have a shit ton of money, or her parents?

bdydrpdmazda
12-25-2009, 12:10 PM

just sayin

are you kidding me, I wouldn't give that whore the time of day....

she didn't fuck up as you say, she is a disrespecting whore and will use you as long as you let her. Man Up, and move on.....

GIVE HER THE LINE...."ITS NOT YOU ITS ME AND IM JUST NOT READY TO COMMIT"....LOL

I agree with these posts...

Firefightin_tC
12-25-2009, 12:17 PM

Seems like that bitch bet on the wrong horse...

On_Her_Face
12-25-2009, 12:18 PM
Fuck her in the ass and then leave her.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 12:22 PM
Fuck her in the ass and then leave her.

she's actually into that, and she wants me to come and see her for new years..I'm debating on going down there, fucking around with her then leaving. But, then again, I don't feel like wasting my time. I'm gonna try and just take the high road.

Firefightin_tC
12-25-2009, 12:24 PM
Don't you fucking dare.

You're in the Air Force...don't they issue you a set of balls?

Find some new trim, my son.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 12:25 PM
Does she have a shit ton of money, or her parents?

Both. Her grandmother left her millions, and it's in many different accounts accruing interest. She's loaded.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 12:26 PM
Don't you fucking dare.

You're in the Air Force...don't they issue you a set of balls?

Find some new trim, my son.

It's the air force, I doubt it.

And I haven't left yet, but for the school I'm going to, I'm sure they will;)

collins
12-25-2009, 12:33 PM
haha marry her, divorce her and make HER pay YOU alimony!

Firefightin_tC
12-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Regardless...tell that chick to kick rocks...and Good Luck with the Baby!

On_Her_Face
12-25-2009, 12:39 PM
she's actually into that, and she wants me to come and see her for new years..I'm debating on going down there, fucking around with her then leaving. But, then again, I don't feel like wasting my time. I'm gonna try and just take the high road.

Ohh if she's into that then don't do it. Just leave her alone.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 12:41 PM
The deed is done and she is gone. It's already been a couple of days and I'm starting to feel less stressed, so I guess that's a good sign. I'm seriously considering going skydiving when I'm back in town..maybe Vegas at the end of Jan..anyone wanna go? lol

On_Her_Face
12-25-2009, 12:42 PM
I'll be there in March lol.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 12:46 PM
I'll be there in March lol.

I have no idea where to start when it comes to Vegas lol

BABY J
12-25-2009, 01:31 PM
In for the diving - I've got over 30 jumps.

If you ever touch her again you're pussy-whipped.

Reaper
12-25-2009, 02:04 PM
In for the diving - I've got over 30 jumps.

If you ever touch her again you're pussy-whipped.

I've actually never been on a jump, but I'll have my airborne and HALO wings this time next year. :D

I believe HALO requires 30 jumps in 15days...I'm pumped

BABY J
12-25-2009, 02:18 PM
^^ Next best thing to an orgasm.

The Creeper
12-25-2009, 03:08 PM
If she has millions, make her buy you shit. All girls are scandalous, so might as well keep one with deep pockets.

Alan®
12-25-2009, 03:32 PM
You already know my feelings on this dude

pimpdaddy
12-25-2009, 03:45 PM
GTFO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

her, not you! Good luck in the Air Force I have a friend that is also going sometime soon.

Firefightin_tC
12-25-2009, 11:29 PM
I'm in Riyadh, KSA with the Air Force as we speak.

Not a bad bunch of guys.

amandDA
12-25-2009, 11:31 PM
move on. once a ccheater always a cheater