PDA

View Full Version : Misc Where I can fix my watch??

fininfarina
12-24-2009, 02:31 PM
Not many ppl know about this watch but I love this one

I have a techno marine watch and its been broken for a year

not running, all the stuff in the cristal fall off

Just like this one in the picture, all white color, w/o diamonds

Anyone know where I can fix this or any store for this watch?

Danny
12-24-2009, 10:26 PM
Technomarine has a AD locator on thier site. http://www.technomarine.com/index.php?page=sl There is also a repair request form on thier site i noticed. Have you checked the warranty

Also Tourneau in lenox has a pretty good reputation and carries all the fine watch brands. Not familiar with thier models, but if its one of thier higher end mechanicals you may want to only bring it to an AD, if its a lower end quartz then you could probably save some coin by dropping it off at a local watch shop near you.

Have you contacted technomarine yet? If the dial really feel apart I would like to think they would stand behind their product and replace it. Let us know what you find, and do you have pics of the pieces current condition?

Sorry i dont have any really specific recommendations.

uproot
12-24-2009, 10:31 PM
Where did you purchase the watch? Are you sure it is authentic? I've never heard of pieces of a dial falling off (especially a swiss watch) unless it was a replica...

Anyhow, I'm sure a reputable watch repair shop would be able to fix it.

punkr6
12-24-2009, 10:34 PM
there is a watch repair inside southlake mall...

fininfarina
12-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Yes, it is 100% authentic I bought it from a watch dealer store in Korea

of course, all the papers and box are in Korea, wont be able to get it...

Where did you purchase the watch? Are you sure it is authentic? I've never heard of pieces of a dial falling off (especially a swiss watch) unless it was a replica...

Anyhow, I'm sure a reputable watch repair shop would be able to fix it.

fininfarina
12-24-2009, 11:45 PM
I will contact technomarine first if they can fix it...

It happend after I change the battery from a watch store at discover mills
lol

Technomarine has a AD locator on thier site. http://www.technomarine.com/index.php?page=sl There is also a repair request form on thier site i noticed. Have you checked the warranty

Also Tourneau in lenox has a pretty good reputation and carries all the fine watch brands. Not familiar with thier models, but if its one of thier higher end mechanicals you may want to only bring it to an AD, if its a lower end quartz then you could probably save some coin by dropping it off at a local watch shop near you.

Have you contacted technomarine yet? If the dial really feel apart I would like to think they would stand behind their product and replace it. Let us know what you find, and do you have pics of the pieces current condition?

Sorry i dont have any really specific recommendations.

Julio
12-25-2009, 08:10 PM
Korea? 100 % authentic ? hmm... Oxymoron .. lmao..

Good luck..