PDA

View Full Version : Bus crash....damn

LvnBoOst
12-23-2009, 01:50 PM
http://www.wsbtv.com/news/22046127/detail.html

Bus Carrying Disabled Overturns In Hit-And-Run; I-85 Blocked

Several Injuries Reported

Posted: 12:50 pm EST December 23, 2009Updated: 2:34 pm EST December 23, 2009
Comment On This Story ›› (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/#COMMENTTOP)
GWINNETT COUNTY, Ga. -- A small bus involved in a hit-and-run accident on Interstate 85 was transporting disabled individuals to an art class, a company representative told wsbtv.com.
The representative for Just People said a total of 14 people were aboard the bus.
Channel 2 Action News reporter Manuel Bojorquez was at the scene gathering details when he learned that Gwinnett police took a woman into custody in connection with the crash.

Sorry if its a repost....:ninja:

bdydrpdmazda
12-23-2009, 01:54 PM
jacked up...

Ziptied
12-23-2009, 01:55 PM
Wow. Some people should be shot.

LvnBoOst
12-23-2009, 01:58 PM
Baby Found With 22 Broken Bones; Parents Arrested
Posted: 11:25 am EST December 23, 2009
Updated: 12:16 pm EST December 23, 2009

Comment On This Story ››

MARIETTA, Ga. -- A Marietta couple was arrested Tuesday after their 2-month-old child was admitted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta with 22 broken bones, including a skull fracture.

The Cobb County Police Department’s Crime Against Children Unit arrested Antionette White, 22, and Kevin Straight, 32, who have been identified as the girl’s biological parents. They were taken into custody after being interviewed by investigators.

Investigators said they were tipped off by a representative of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Tuesday afternoon.

White and Straight are charged with aggravated battery and cruelty to a child.

Another child, a 1-year-old, was taken by authorities and placed into protective custody.

Found this today too.....some people.....fucked up.

jorgen
12-23-2009, 01:59 PM
an 82 year old woman ran a red light, stopped in the middle of an intersection, where my sister hit her head on in her rx-8... then the stupid bitch thought she could get away.

SleeperWRX
12-23-2009, 02:01 PM
WOW, that's fucked up. I feel bad for the little girl, fuck the mother.

Julio
12-23-2009, 03:06 PM
lmao @ the last names... " white " and " straight "...

CHRISNITTOLO
12-23-2009, 03:16 PM
Baby Found With 22 Broken Bones; Parents Arrested
Posted: 11:25 am EST December 23, 2009
Updated: 12:16 pm EST December 23, 2009

Comment On This Story ››

MARIETTA, Ga. -- A Marietta couple was arrested Tuesday after their 2-month-old child was admitted to Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta with 22 broken bones, including a skull fracture.

The Cobb County Police Department’s Crime Against Children Unit arrested Antionette White, 22, and Kevin Straight, 32, who have been identified as the girl’s biological parents. They were taken into custody after being interviewed by investigators.

Investigators said they were tipped off by a representative of Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Tuesday afternoon.

White and Straight are charged with aggravated battery and cruelty to a child.

Another child, a 1-year-old, was taken by authorities and placed into protective custody.

Found this today too.....some people.....fucked up.

Alright. Now your going too far. Fucking quit. Don't post anything about children.

NAMNORI
12-23-2009, 04:19 PM
Alright. Now your going too far. Fucking quit. Don't post anything about children.

Chill the fuck out. He's reporting the news people do fucked up things that's life get over it. If it offends you pumpkin just go away. I'm sure you've heard about parents killing burning abusing and molesting their childern. Some people are fucked up in the head. It happens. I feel for the children but that's life. If you want to do something about it become a police officer or welfare worker then you can make your difference.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-23-2009, 04:44 PM
Chill the fuck out. He's reporting the news people do fucked up things that's life get over it. If it offends you pumpkin just go away. I'm sure you've heard about parents killing burning abusing and molesting their childern. Some people are fucked up in the head. It happens. I feel for the children but that's life. If you want to do something about it become a police officer or welfare worker then you can make your difference.

You know what? That's a good idea. I have to turn 21 first.

LvnBoOst
12-23-2009, 08:31 PM

:cry: Cry me a river you fag. It happened in Marietta and I'm just posting the news. If you don't want to know what is happening in the world around you then go build a fort somewhere in the woods and live in solitude.

SleeperWRX
12-23-2009, 08:53 PM
How did it happen in Marietta if it says Gwinnett police?

NAMNORI
12-23-2009, 09:05 PM
crash in gwinnett and child abuse in murrietta

SleeperWRX
12-23-2009, 09:19 PM
crash in gwinnett and child abuse in murrietta

Ohhhhhhh.

hydroshutter
12-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Just showed this thread to my dog. He's jumping up at the coat rack now trying to get his collar stuck on it.

CHRISNITTOLO
12-23-2009, 10:05 PM
:cry: Cry me a river you fag. It happened in Marietta and I'm just posting the news. If you don't want to know what is happening in the world around you then go build a fort somewhere in the woods and live in solitude.

Thought about it.

Just showed this thread to my dog. He's jumping up at the coat rack now trying to get his collar stuck on it.

:lmfao:

Maverick
12-23-2009, 10:52 PM
it would be a woman driver.....i work at gwinnett med and like 6 traumas came in from this crash. sad to see it happen

LvnBoOst
12-24-2009, 09:14 AM

Shut it. :blah:

Kevykev
12-24-2009, 09:18 AM
Good Job Joy.