PDA

View Full Version : General Chat SURVEY: DO MEETS = more thefts?

wazzyatl
12-22-2009, 09:12 PM
Hey all!

I have always wondered this:

If people goto meets, are the chances of break-ins at a greater risk?

and what part(s) of town are the worst break ins at?

and what to do to keep my shit! that i WORK for!

Id love to come to some meets, but hearing and reading about stolen car and parts on IA have scared me into going LOL

~

ash7
12-22-2009, 09:21 PM
so, how about an actual poll?

my answer is: yes
-jonathan

Okie_doke.
12-22-2009, 09:25 PM
Fail. I think its gonna happen either way

EG_Ryder
12-23-2009, 01:01 AM
I think it slightly increases the chances. if you go around talking shit about how bad ass your car is or letting everybody know what you have, then of course you are going to draw alot more attention to your car and just might draw in the wrong type of people...You can go to all the meets you want, just chill and converse with people instead of trying to show off and trying to make everybody think your car is the shit

darkshadow
12-23-2009, 01:09 AM
I think it slightly increases the chances. if you go around talking shit about how bad ass your car is or letting everybody know what you have, then of course you are going to draw alot more attention to your car and just might draw in the wrong type of people...You can go to all the meets you want, just chill and converse with people instead of trying to show off and trying to make everybody think your car is the shit

^^ agree Just dont be flashy with it:ninja: drawing the wrong crowd can be easy

twiztid cc
12-23-2009, 10:56 AM

quoted for the troooof

RL...
12-23-2009, 10:07 PM
Don't drive a honda and you wont have to worry about theft.

Axix23
12-23-2009, 11:54 PM
no, just don't pop ur hood to random shady people...

HMGDRFTER
12-24-2009, 05:04 PM

x2

Hollowmon
12-26-2009, 02:29 AM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOO!...................................
AY!!!..................................
Honda Haters.................
Shut The F@#$ Up!!!!!!!

Hollowmon
12-26-2009, 02:34 AM
But for real! Dont want your s$!t took, get a license and a registered pistol. :D I wish a MFer would try to take my piece of crap:fire:

SleeperWRX
12-26-2009, 02:35 AM
But for real! Dont want your s$!t took, get a license and a registered pistol. :D I wish a MFer would try to take my piece of crap:fire:

You wouldn't do shit.

And OP- you mod your car so people see it and give you props all that lol, am I correct? So why be a pussy and not take it out? Risk it. Get a alarm, kill switch, etc. FULL COVERAGE!!!

Hollowmon
12-26-2009, 02:42 AM
i agree if you have something worth looking at show it off, but even cars with alarms get jacked and the insurance company dont like to use vaseline when they bend you over. Thats why I say keep one eye out the window

Hollowmon
12-26-2009, 02:44 AM
You wouldn't do shit.

And OP- you mod your car so people see it and give you props all that lol, am I correct? So why be a pussy and not take it out? Risk it. Get a alarm, kill switch, etc. FULL COVERAGE!!!

I aint no killer but dont push me............LOL

Elbow
12-26-2009, 08:46 AM
It's the Honda kids who have the issues. The majority are broke scum bags so steal what they want.

quickdodgeŽ
12-26-2009, 09:21 AM
You wouldn't do shit.

I agree. That's stupid advice to give. Just take the necessary precautions that does NOT involve arming yourself and laying in wait. Get any security devices you can from alarms to kill switches to steering wheel removal kits.

There is no car worth your life. It doesn't matter if you've put blood, sweat, tears OR money into it. It does you no good when you're sitting in jail doing time because you shot someone trying to take it. How cool is it when you sit with your cellmates talking about how you have a bad ass Civic waiting for you when you get out. You have a bad ass Civic that you'll be trying to sell because you can't get a decent job because you have a record.

Over what?

Ya dig. Later, QD.