PDA

View Full Version : apparently ia has me mixed up with bri

dohc4.6sc
12-22-2009, 09:09 PM
when you scroll over my rep bar it says i've been around the block.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

SleeperWRX
12-22-2009, 09:17 PM
Holy shit, you're funny as fuck!

No, not really. You're kinda late on this, captain.

dohc4.6sc
12-22-2009, 09:19 PM
Holy shit, you're funny as fuck!

No, not really. You're kinda late on this, captain.

morgan?

SleeperWRX
12-22-2009, 09:20 PM
morgan?

:no:

dohc4.6sc
12-22-2009, 09:23 PM
:no:

...:goodjob:

Echonova
12-22-2009, 09:39 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/beatingadeadhorse.gif

SL33P3R
12-22-2009, 09:42 PM
I believe this thread was an attempt for reps. And you failed horribly

dohc4.6sc
12-22-2009, 09:51 PM
I believe this thread was an attempt for reps. And you failed horribly

actually i could give a fuck less about reps./ neg me if you want, think its gonna hurt my feelings? the answer to that would be no. unlike most of the ppl on here i do have a life outside of ia. im just bored as fuck and felt like sharing what my rep bar did say. shit as a matter of fact neg me and try to get it back to saying that.

SLOWR/T
12-22-2009, 10:19 PM
I lol'd a little....

NVEOUS
12-22-2009, 10:54 PM
First off she's not that way since I personally know her. So you sir are a stupid FUCK. kthnxbye

teh bri
12-22-2009, 10:55 PM
First off she's not that way since I personally know her. So you sir are a stupid FUCK. kthnxbye

damn outta nowhere. thanks matthew!

NVEOUS
12-22-2009, 10:57 PM
Not a problem Bri :D:D:D

90_ACCORD
12-22-2009, 11:06 PM
fail

quickdodgeŽ
12-22-2009, 11:08 PM
http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x249/Echonova1/beatingadeadhorse.gif

Exactly. Stupid people think it's funny to just keep on and on and on and on about something that was originally just as stupid. Later, QD.

x Resilience
12-22-2009, 11:36 PM

Awwhh, that's good for y.... SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one gives a shit, you want a fucking cookie, queer?

NVEOUS
12-22-2009, 11:43 PM
Awwhh, that's good for y.... SHUT THE FUCK UP! No one gives a shit, you want a fucking cookie, queer?

A cookie would be absolutely amaxing!!! as long as i get to eat it off your back while i PITYB!!!

Buttons
12-22-2009, 11:50 PM

you mean... leg humper outta nowhere!

teh bri
12-22-2009, 11:51 PM

leg humper..? :thinking:

NVEOUS
12-23-2009, 12:05 AM
Im no leg humper Autumn

Buttons
12-23-2009, 12:15 AM
leg humper..? :thinking:

Not what you told me :)

Im no leg humper Autumn

LOL, right. You're like captain save-a-hoe of the century man.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2009, 12:18 AM
Goddamn this is stupid. When are you idiots going to just stop? Later, QD.

NVEOUS
12-23-2009, 12:19 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:reps

Buttons
12-23-2009, 12:20 AM
:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:reps

I applaud your dedication.

Me86Rob
12-23-2009, 01:58 AM
oh yea. i forgot the part where fucking ant doesnt make her a slut. my bad. :screwy:

teh bri
12-23-2009, 02:02 AM
oh yea. i forgot the part where fucking ant doesnt make her a slut. my bad. :screwy:

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

NVEOUS
12-23-2009, 02:04 AM
I personally think that Bri having sex with someone out of the very few she has been with does not classify her as a slut.

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 07:17 AM
DOES IT FRIGGEN MATTER WHO THE FUCK SHE SLEPT WITH????

Njobe
12-23-2009, 07:28 AM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

neon_ert3
12-23-2009, 07:28 AM
y does everyone pick on bri?

Njobe
12-23-2009, 07:31 AM
cause she likes it?

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 07:39 AM
No she doesn't like it, but people don't have any lives on this site and choose to bash her for living her life. DAMN IT IS HER LIFE! If she wants to live it the way she is then let her. It isn't your life and it isn't going to affect you.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2009, 07:44 AM
DOES IT FRIGGEN MATTER WHO THE FUCK SHE SLEPT WITH????

It shouldn't. But apparently people have no self control when it comes to meddling in other people's business. They live off the fodder that is nosiness and thrive off the attention they get when they find some cool morsel of info they receive and run home to IA to tell the world.

Nothing more productive going on in their own lives so their outlet is always find a way to beat the dead horse. It was barely funny when all this originally went down. Now it's just another tiring "drama" story.

No she doesn't like it, but people don't have any lives on this site and choose to bash her for living her life. DAMN IT IS HER LIFE! If she wants to live it the way she is then let her. It isn't your life and it isn't going to affect you.

Truth. Sad people need to hang on the coattails of another person's life. It's as if Bri has her own paparazzi. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 08:28 AM
I know Evan and I know Bri, not very well, but maybe I should say I have met both. They are both 100% different IRL. What is funny is that some people who just joined are going by what everyone else is posting about Bri and throwing in comments. For what reason? For reps, that is a sorry excuse. Personal business doesn't belong on the internet IMO, but it has gotten here, that still doesn't make it okay for others to judge and bash her. Mistakes happen, some learn from them, some don't. It isn't our decision to make. Leave the girl alone. If you don't like her so be it. This shit is old and ridiculous. GROW UP! A lot of people say they are mature, well talking shit about her in every damn thread shows nothing but immaturity. Act your age, not your shoe size!

Also, for those saying her personal info was being posted by her, I see a lot of others posting her and Evan's personal info, not them. Keep that shit in the back of your mind and move on. Find some other type of entertainment in your life.

AdriSciontC
12-23-2009, 08:37 AM
If this is such a problem then why don't the mods lock/delete the threads started about her instead of going back and forth in the "problem" thread?

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2009, 08:41 AM
If this is such a problem then why don't the mods lock/delete the threads started about her instead of going back and forth in the "problem" thread?

Why keep posting in these "problem" threads and keeping the "problem" up? We wouldn't have to close them if you guys would quit the bullshit.
If you were to really think about it, it really makes a lot of sense. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 08:44 AM
Why keep posting in these "problem" threads and keeping the "problem" up? We wouldn't have to close them if you guys would quit the bullshit.
If you were to really think about it, it really makes a lot of sense. Later, QD.

:goodjob:

Agreed, instead of calling Bri immature for defending herself and posting, how about others step up and be mature and just stop making the threads and posting in them? Bri isn't the one making the threads.

AdriSciontC
12-23-2009, 08:51 AM
She is immature IMO... Sticking her nose into my business and talking shit to me in PMs is very immature and before she did that I left her alone.... AND acutally tried to give her useful and good advice... So if she says something stupid I will call her out.

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 08:55 AM
She is immature IMO... Sticking her nose into my business and talking shit to me in PMs is very immature and before she did that I left her alone.... AND acutally tried to give her useful and good advice... So if she says something stupid I will call her out.

So does it make you any more mature to stick your nose in her business? You are older then her, I would atleast hope you are smarter than that. You seem to have more intelligence then that, let it show. Why argue with a teenager?

AdriSciontC
12-23-2009, 08:59 AM
So does it make you any more mature to stick your nose in her business? You are older then her, I would atleast hope you are smarter than that. You seem to have more intelligence then that, let it show. Why argue with a teenager?

I just state the obvious... Fine I won't mess with her... Just because you asked. =P

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 09:03 AM
I just state the obvious... Fine I won't mess with her... Just because you asked. =P

I mean if it is your cup of tea then so be it, I personally don't find enjoyment with arguing with teenagers. All this mess would die if people would grow up and stop getting there big boy/big girl panties in a wad. Just because people has posted stuff about her, how do you it is 100% true? This isn't anyway an attack or anything. Just seeing other's opinions.

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2009, 09:28 AM

Can you just not put her on ignore? You can't receive PMs or see her posts if you do this. "Problem" solved without creating a thread that mods should delete.

You kind of present us with a double edged sword, you know. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
12-23-2009, 09:36 AM
Can you just not put her on ignore? You can't receive PMs or see her posts if you do this. "Problem" solved without creating a thread that mods should delete.

The wise man speaks the truth again!

AdriSciontC
12-23-2009, 10:15 AM

I didn't even think about this! Thanks for the advice already done! She is on block!

quickdodgeŽ
12-23-2009, 10:24 AM
I didn't even think about this! Thanks for the advice already done! She is on block!

Haha! There you go. I actually had a few people on block for a minute. it was in my "weaning from E-thugging" stage. Now I have no one on block because I won't let anyone get me into a full blown argument. I'll state my piece, without really insulting anyone, and move on.

Kudos to you. Later, QD.

Tech5
12-24-2009, 01:22 AM
sweet

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 06:28 AM
sweet

random much :D

so_jdm
12-24-2009, 06:46 AM
What is funny is that some people who just joined are going by what everyone else is posting about Bri

this is so true..i havent been here long but i have already figured out that she is the "biggest ho" on ia. :idb:

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 07:08 AM
this is so true..i havent been here long but i have already figured out that she is the "biggest ho" on ia. :idb:

While it is true, it is still word of mouth, whether it is true or not, it has no affect on anyone's life who is bashing her. If she slept with 1 guy or 500 guys, why does anyone care? It isn't your life. Get over it! She isn't tell "you" (people on this site) what you can and can't do with your life so leave her alone, find something more valuable to do with your time then bash a teenage girl. Whether she is right or wrong, it is still her life.

AdriSciontC
12-24-2009, 07:47 AM
While it is true, it is still word of mouth, whether it is true or not, it has no affect on anyone's life who is bashing her. If she slept with 1 guy or 500 guys, why does anyone care? It isn't your life. Get over it! She isn't tell "you" (people on this site) what you can and can't do with your life so leave her alone, find something more valuable to do with your time then bash a teenage girl. Whether she is right or wrong, it is still her life.

I think at this point its useless to try and defend her, its like preaching to the choir... by posting the defending argument you are aiding to the thread staying near the top...

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 07:50 AM
Regardless of if I defend her or try to prove a point or some asshat with no life comes on here and posts something about her, teh bri drama is likely to continue for awhile. Besides, I am bored and he quoted me so I gave my explanation. Work on Christmas Eve FTL!

so_jdm
12-24-2009, 07:59 AM
Regardless of if I defend her or try to prove a point or some asshat with no life comes on here and posts something about her, teh bri drama is likely to continue for awhile. Besides, I am bored and he quoted me so I gave my explanation. Work on Christmas Eve FTL!

yeah i was bored to....at least all these "teh bri is a whore threads" have given me something to read this morning.

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 08:05 AM
yeah i was bored to....at least all these "teh bri is a whore threads" have given me something to read this morning.

lol, that is true, but I don't like seeing people bash others. I am sure everyone bashing her has done something in there life they aren't proud of, it just has been introduced to the public, atleast not yet. So while they are amused with this now, let some personal information about themselves get out, I am sure they feel much differently when they are getting bashed. :2cents:

AdriSciontC
12-24-2009, 08:12 AM
lol, that is true, but I don't like seeing people bash others. I am sure everyone bashing her has done something in there life they aren't proud of, it just has been introduced to the public, atleast not yet. So while they are amused with this now, let some personal information about themselves get out, I am sure they feel much differently when they are getting bashed. :2cents:

Eh I think that depends on the person...

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 08:16 AM
Eh I think that depends on the person...

let me rephrase my statement, I am sure some people bashing her have done something they regret in there life. I just don't think it is anyone's business to judge her or what she does in her life. She is still young and has a lot to learn. I am sure she will come around eventually, but from what I know she is a sweetheart IRL. Like I said, whether she sleeps with 1 or more guys is none of our business. If we know that we aren't doing that then why do people care? Just because she does it, doesn't mean everyone has to, but that doesn't mean degrade someone because the life they choose to live.

quickdodgeŽ
12-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Like I told civicgurlie, why not just NOT post any response about this. Let the random dummy that pops in with a bandwagon post have his little mediocre fun. You guys be done with it. There is no sense in sticking up for her. The less people that respond to idiots like him, the faster the thread will die away. Later, QD.

ilovemyhonda.
12-24-2009, 08:29 AM
Like I told civicgurlie, why not just NOT post any response about this. Let the random dummy that pops in with a bandwagon post have his little mediocre fun. You guys be done with it. There is no sense in sticking up for her. The less people that respond to idiots like him, the faster the thread will die away. Later, QD.

I agree, I am just super bored. Good news though, I get to leave at 11:35.