PDA

View Full Version : Thankx TRR members

PURP
12-22-2009, 02:11 PM
I appreciate you guys coming out Sunday... Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. See you next show

Grimm Reeper
12-22-2009, 02:20 PM
no doubt homie.... I just wish I had a decal for Josh to put on his car :cry:

Grimm Reeper
12-22-2009, 02:24 PM
but dude if we grow more next year, we'll all be down if not sent out of the states :goodjob:

PURP
12-22-2009, 02:26 PM
Yeah... I found an extra banner... sitting in my car... Sorry....

Next year WILL be bigger... you can count on it

Grimm Reeper
12-22-2009, 02:30 PM

lol so you got a Race Ready Developments banner in your bimmer :ninja: Interesting lol

hellz yea I hope we hit the 100's next year :D

Okie_doke.
12-22-2009, 03:30 PM
I appreciate you guys coming out Sunday... Hope you guys enjoyed yourselves. See you next show

I had a great time man to bad I didn't get to bullshit with everyone before or after, had to take it to the house cuz the brakes was done :cry: and you seemed extra busy Purp but I did get me one of them 15$ shirts, so I'ma need a GOON squad supporter sticker also :D

no doubt homie.... I just wish I had a decal for Josh to put on his car :cry:

Man I'll probably have another car by the time I get one and I'll have to rep it next year

but dude if we grow more next year, we'll all be down if not sent out of the states :goodjob:
Man them soufside boys ain't gonna make it:doh:

We will most def get more folks in that bitch next year but with 79 cars this year I can't imagine next year

lol so you got a Race Ready Developments banner in your bimmer :ninja: Interesting lol

hellz yea I hope we hit the 100's next year :D

So how does Purp have one and not I? FML