PDA

View Full Version : Outdoors Another TOOL!

Truegiant
12-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Another tool that has been in the safe that I havent shot in a while. I bought a new benelli today that will replace this one. My new one is a automatic and I am going to try and custom make some metal picatinny rails for it. Anywho.. Here is the list of goodies on this one.

Mossberg 500
Collapsable buttstock
Pistol Grip
Picatinny rail on top and on forearm
Ghost ring sights
Eotech Clone
Forearm light
Two shell holders
Buttstock pad
Shell Extender
24" slugger barrel (not rifled) with rifle sights

I think I am going to donate this one to my pops. He has always admired it. Or I might ship it to Danny and have him bead blast it so we can use it as a cerakote project!

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 12:55 PM
nice

Truegiant
12-22-2009, 02:48 PM
its a neat one. It shoots like a dream compared to one with a pistol grip.

ranger250x
12-22-2009, 08:20 PM
any pics of said Benelli(with or without feet) j/k

Truegiant
12-22-2009, 08:34 PM
I will take some pics in the next couple of days. I bought an M4. Its the badass of the badass as far as i am concerned. great shotty for the money. I got mine on trade for two other firearms. anywho..

http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.aspx?Item=151106166

Danny
12-22-2009, 08:52 PM
nice mossy man. cant wait to see the m4, should be schaweet.

Drop her off next week on your way to the n.ga property and i bead her for ya. But if its parkerized you should just cerakote right over that.

I cerakoted my 1911 this past weekend, 2 toned the pure sexy way (sniper grey and graphite black). Just gotta get my hands on some black grips now g10 or micarta type. Shes done, minus grips, with spare (stock) extractor and ejector blended and cerakoted.

Anyways. post more photooosss.

Truegiant
12-22-2009, 09:05 PM
the mossy was a good one. I have had it for years. I had an actual eotech on it but i put one of my clones on it. I have like 10 left anyways. It shoots great and if you know of anyone that needs a good shotty i can hook them up. Post some pics of the 1911 hooker! I am down for a two tone cerakote!

Danny
12-22-2009, 09:18 PM
the mossy was a good one. I have had it for years. I had an actual eotech on it but i put one of my clones on it. I have like 10 left anyways. It shoots great and if you know of anyone that needs a good shotty i can hook them up. Post some pics of the 1911 hooker! I am down for a two tone cerakote!

I dont know anyone off hand.

Sneak peak.... see below :D

Truegiant
12-22-2009, 09:29 PM
hmm.. pm inbound.