PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Black College Football

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Anybody here played it? What makes it different than, say, NCAA 2010?

http://i.ebayimg.com/24/!!d5dyVwBmM~$%28KGrHgoOKj4EjlLmZqN%29BKhIe+SyZg~~_ 32.JPG

Maverick
12-22-2009, 01:48 PM
its got a buncha black guys playing football

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 01:49 PM
are they all in college?

nreggie454
12-22-2009, 02:02 PM
In before the racise.

From what I have found online, it isn't as good as any of the EA games, but adds the aspect of a playable halftime show which is a rhythm based mini game that can give you momentum going into the second half. Apparently you can use the Rock Band drum set for this, too. The one review I found of it says it sucks.

http://blogcritics.org/gaming/article/xbox-360-review-black-college-football/

aguynamedpat
12-22-2009, 04:19 PM
Man if we made a White College Football, we would have lawsuits out the ass.

/starting shit

EJ25RUN
12-22-2009, 04:21 PM
This is real?

lol

darkshadow
12-22-2009, 04:28 PM
do you also get to play in the band at half ??? lol

Stol3n
12-22-2009, 04:38 PM
This is real?

lol

x2.

nreggie454
12-22-2009, 06:08 PM
do you also get to play in the band at half ??? lol

Yup.

bdydrpdmazda
12-23-2009, 03:18 AM
Man if we made a White College Football, we would have lawsuits out the ass.

/starting shit
thats kinda where I was going with this thread...

and yes, its a real game.

Firefightin_tC
12-23-2009, 03:32 AM
Not worth getting.

I don't even like watching BCF on TV...ends up with the refs throwing flags at every play.

efman
12-23-2009, 04:45 AM
retarded

Maverick
12-28-2009, 09:42 PM
black people go to college?

Me86Rob
12-28-2009, 11:38 PM
black people go to college?
lol i was fixin to say the same thing

aguynamedpat
12-28-2009, 11:40 PM
Yeah they get special scholarships and shit for being black. And schools are required to let them in to keep their numbers around the same.

*runs away*

Firefightin_tC
12-29-2009, 01:01 AM
God forbid us black folk try to better ourselves.

aguynamedpat
12-29-2009, 01:10 AM

You serve in our Military. You are superior than I.

Much respect bro.

Catnip
12-29-2009, 02:18 AM

lol. That's not what making a game about black football players is doing.

Funny ass joke, though.

Firefightin_tC
12-29-2009, 04:16 AM
lol. That's not what making a game about black football players is doing.

Funny ass joke, though.

Hell, I choose West Georgia to play football over Morehouse and Clark Atlanta.

IMO...should've went to Valdosta.

Logan
12-29-2009, 06:36 AM
This is ridiculous. I hope no one buys this game.

Paul
12-29-2009, 07:51 AM
its shit like this that just breeds racism :rolleyes:

honestly we should start creating W.E.T., White College Football, etc... shit crack me up.

aguynamedpat
12-29-2009, 10:43 AM

honestly we should start creating W.E.T., White College Football, etc... shit crack me up.

Dont forget white colleges, white scholarships, 365white.com...

TheChosenOne
12-29-2009, 11:18 AM
I have to get this game! Lmao. Battle of the bands... this is too good to be true. As if black colleges weren't bad enough, now the teams suck so bad, you have to win the game at half time with a drum set!? LMAO!

bigdare23
12-29-2009, 01:40 PM
Maybe if EAsports put some of the smaller schools and HBCUs in the game it wouldn't be a need for this game...

Catnip
12-29-2009, 01:47 PM
Maybe if EAsports put some of the smaller schools and HBCUs in the game it wouldn't be a need for this game...

White people can't help it that a majority of sucky schools that aren't worth putting on a game, are 'black schools.'

bigdare23
12-29-2009, 02:01 PM
White people can't help it that a majority of sucky schools that aren't worth putting on a game, are 'black schools.'

:rolleyes:

Have you every played EAsports NCAA football? It's plenty of "sucky" school on that game. I can come up with a list of teams that not "worth" putting on that game, so what's your point?

Slomaro Z28
12-29-2009, 07:02 PM

he said what makes it different........

And NCAA basketball has KSU on it, that's a small school compared to others.

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 04:50 AM
its shit like this that just breeds racism
It could only be racism if it had been called, White College Football...

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:04 AM
white ppl are so funny

Historically black college football games are the best IRL, and I will be picking this game up just to play as FAMU

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 08:11 AM
white ppl are so funny

Historically black college football games are the best IRL, and I will be picking this game up just to play as FAMU
I wouldnt think the color of the players would matter.
I must be stupid as fuck but I thought it was the talent of the payers that made a team or league successful...

crazy I know

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:17 AM
I must be stupid as fuck but I thought it was the talent of the payers that made a team or league successful...

crazy I know
You're stupid, but the game is for people that follow and go to Historical black college games. I bet you don't even know there is a big game at the dome once a year between Famu and Tennessee state and it draws a huge audience.

blacknightteg
12-30-2009, 08:20 AM
the whole idea behind the game was that it was only black colleges.

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 08:21 AM
You're stupid, but the game is for people that follow and go to Historical black college games. I bet you don't even know there is a big game at the dome once a year between Famu and Tennessee state and it draws a huge audience.
Im stupid? Ok? I couldn't care less about a game held every year that requires you to be a certain color to be involved so you are right, I had no idea and even if I did, it wouldnt matter. How are all the black "victims" supposed to get over racism with stupid bullshit like this?

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:27 AM
the whole idea behind the game was that it was only black colleges.

yea and only blacks could play it. The game focuses on the rivalries between Historically black colleges football teams and the half time shows that are sometimes bigger than the football game. Next someone is going to preach about historical black colleges being racist in this thread

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:33 AM
Im stupid? Ok? I couldn't care less about a game held every year that requires you to be a certain color to be involved so you are right, I had no idea and even if I did, it wouldnt matter. How are all the black "victims" supposed to get over racism with stupid bullshit like this?

You prove you're stupid by that comment, any person of any color can attend and or play on the team. There are players of different color on the teams, i see more black players on big college teams than on some of the Hbc football teams

You made a statement "I must be stupid as fuck", and I just agreed with you

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 08:37 AM
You prove you're stupid by that comment, any person of any color can attend and or play on the team. There are players of different color on the teams, i see more black players on big college teams than on some of the Hbc football teams
I prove Im stupid by believing that only black players can be in a game called "Black College Football"

Ive never played the game and thats why i asked about it, I can see how Im a dumb ass for not knowing about a game that Im inquiring about.

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:41 AM
I prove Im stupid by believing that only black players can be in a game called "Black College Football"

Ive never played the game and thats why i asked about it, I can see how Im a dumb ass for not knowing about a game that Im inquiring about.

whats next, there is no one way a white person can be entertained by black entertainment t.v. and thats only for black people since it has black in the name.

Actually no one of any color with a brain can be entertained by that station

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 08:45 AM
whats next, there is no one way a white person can be entertained by black entertainment t.v. and thats only for black people since it has black in the name.

Actually no one of any color with a brain can be entertained by that station
You are stupid as fuck. You cant even compare BET to a game called "Black College Football"

Its not too far fetched to think a game with a name like that would contain black players only, otherwise it would just be college football.

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:48 AM
You are stupid as fuck. You cant even compare BET to a game called "Black College Football"

Its not too far fetched to think a game with a name like that would contain black players only, otherwise it would just be college football.

swine flu, that must mean only pigs can get the flu (This is the basis of your argument right here). Did you ever encounter something that said blacks only?

bdydrpdmazda
12-30-2009, 08:53 AM
swine flu is a flu that came from pigs, it still isnt the same, im done with your stupid ass and this argument. All Im saying is that its not too crazy to believe that in a game called
Black College Football, you would have blck people in college playing football

TIGERJC
12-30-2009, 08:55 AM
swine flu is a flu that came from pigs, it still isnt the same, im done with your stupid ass and this argument. All Im saying is that its not too crazy to believe that in a game called
Black College Football, you would have blck people in college playing football

No shit, tell me more. I impressed that you just don't read the title of articles

KlassAct_EJ6
12-31-2009, 09:29 AM
I've played the game a while back, and I have to say after playing as my alma mater Clark Atlanta two or three times I got bored with it. The developers need to go back to the drawing board with this game. Until then, I think I'll stick with EA's college football games. I'll give the developers an "A" for effort and a "gold star" for being special.

But to answer the OP's inquiry, this game was made for the people who may have played EA's NCAA games and thought in the back of their heads, "I wish my school was in this game." I should know too, that has been a thought I've had before. But this was made for people who would love to see their HBCU's in a college football game for once...unfortunately the game is not all that good.

VIP Style
12-31-2009, 09:52 AM
I dont know why some people are getting all bent out of shape about this. its a idea somebody had, and they ran with it. If you want it than buy it, if not, keep it moving.

hondachik
12-31-2009, 10:09 AM
Dont forget white colleges, white scholarships, 365white.com...

You already have the white colleges, and the scholarships that are targeted towards white people. DING DING DING!!! Maybe that's why we started making HBCU's and scholarships that were equal to blacks and other native americans, working mothers, nursing majors, etc?? :eek: Everyone deserves an equal chance.

You already have your W.E.T. Its called, CMT, and MTV.

he said what makes it different........

And NCAA basketball has KSU on it, that's a small school compared to others.

Bout time someone caught on to the actual fucking question. Even though the OP was trying to be a smart ass about it in the first place. He should have just stated "why do black people have their own football game?" or "If we did this, we would be racist so what the fuck is up my fellow white americans??"

I must be stupid as fuck but I thought it was the talent of the players that made a team or league successful...

crazy I know

It does matter. Try being black for a day, and you'll see whats up. You people got all the other games, sdfu when we get just one. You can't fucking own everything.

Exactly. How do we get over it when you bring it to IA's attention instead of just googling info on the game and keeping it to yourself instead?

I dont know why some people are getting all bent out of shape about this. its a idea somebody had, and they ran with it. If you want it than buy it, if not, keep it moving.

You sir, are smart. I was thinking the same thing before I read your post. + wtf ever I'm worth nowadays.

Its just a game for people who know what its about and understand it. If you don't, go kick rocks and play your NCAA that you're accustomed to. Apparently some white people at the top of the chain of whatever gaming company made this thought it was a good idea. Got probs, go to them, not to the black community. :goodjob:. Prob was a white person that came up with it anyways.:ninja: