PDA

View Full Version : sitting at my desk waiting on a batch to finish...

Paul
12-22-2009, 10:13 AM
so i'm sitting here watching a screen go by so slow... i should play a prank on my intern what should i do? :thinking:

SampaGuy
12-22-2009, 10:15 AM
tell him that tomorrow will be his last day. or that you have a roach problem in the basement and he needs to go take care of it.

mocha latte cupcake
12-22-2009, 10:17 AM
tell him that you need to him take a note. then just go along and spout of random BS and tell him that you need it to be written in legible cursive, then have him type it up, because it needs to look more formal. follow that by having it enveloped and then spill coffee on it, tell him you need him to type it again but make a few changes to it.

or

instruct him that being that is christmas you're wondering what he got you for christmas, as any good intern knows that if they want a good review and "recomendation" they better make their "present" boss happy then watch him scramble.

or

claim that your boss told you that something had to be right away, then send him out to get something in lunch time traffic and make it almost on the other side of town, tell him its the utmost importance and can't wait! he's being timed then when he gets there tell him that you're boss left and he said it could have waiting til after christmas :D

thats the 30 second list in my head

Paul
12-22-2009, 10:18 AM
tell him that tomorrow will be his last day. or that you have a roach problem in the basement and he needs to go take care of it.

lol ...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_VhVTrZeEXk8/Sb3DHeEiXaI/AAAAAAAAAEM/2iCrz-PSjOs/s320/layoffnotice.jpg

87 Turbo II
12-22-2009, 10:23 AM
Tell him he is being replaced by something prettier to look at, and show him a picture of any random hot college girl. Just be like "Yeah, when I agreed to having an intern, I thought the school was going to send me a chick, like you hear about all the time, but no they sent you!"

(if he is a her, still use the prettier line and say "I'm sorry you're just too damn ugly")

Paul
12-22-2009, 10:26 AM
Tell him he is being replaced by something prettier to look at, and show him a picture of any random hot college girl. Just be like "Yeah, when I agreed to having an intern, I thought the school was going to send me a chick, like you hear about all the time, but no they sent you!"

(if he is a her, still use the prettier line and say "I'm sorry you're just too damn ugly")

best part my intern is related to someone on the boards... :lmfao:

hopefully he will read it and give me some prank ideas. :cheers: