PDA

View Full Version : Evan, step inside my boy.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2009, 09:24 AM
http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh318/nissc20v2/ebook/Howtodominatewomen.jpg

xxbckiexx
12-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Matt, obviously that book didn't help you. Why would Evan read it?

Njobe
12-22-2009, 09:47 AM
Matt, obviously that book didn't help you. Why would Evan read it?
:lmfao:

§treet_§peed
12-22-2009, 09:57 AM
I didn't read it. I have no problem with women in my life. Just because I don't try to stick my dick in every girl on IA doesn't mean I don't get pussy in real life.

xxbckiexx
12-22-2009, 09:59 AM
I didn't read it. I have no problem with women in my life. Just because I don't try to stick my dick in every girl on IA doesn't mean I don't get pussy in real life.

Then how'd you find out about the book? Obviously someone saw you had a problem and referred you to it. Obviously it did not help, and OBVIOUSLY you should not be trying to pass it on. On another note, every girl on IA would say that you have at the very least TRIED to stick in your dick in them.

§treet_§peed
12-22-2009, 10:05 AM
Then how'd you find out about the book? Obviously someone saw you had a problem and referred you to it. Obviously it did not help, and OBVIOUSLY you should not be trying to pass it on. On another note, every girl on IA would say that you have at the very least TRIED to stick in your dick in them.Lol I saw it when I was looking through pics to put up on the Evan and Bri subject. Also, I talk to a lot of girls from here yes. But just because I talk to them doesn't mean I'm trying to fuck them. Some may think that. I can honestly say I've only tried to a very few times and have succeed all but twice. Even the ones I didn't fuck, I still talk too. I would like legitimate proof of me trying to fuck every girl on IA besides the usual attempts at proof that most females on here try to pull.