PDA

View Full Version : ATTN: twiztid cc

03RCode
12-22-2009, 02:33 AM
You're a moron... Seriously.

People, if you get butthurt by reps then you most likely should kill yourself.

If you're 31 years old, and your life sucks so bad that you get butthurt by reps on an internet forum and call out someone almost half your age in a fight you should definitely press the delete key on your life.

Seriously, your life must be completely pathetic that you get so worked up over my measly little -8 that you go through the trouble of negging me back, then sending me PM's trying to get me to fight you. I LOL at this. At first I figured you were some 16 or 17 year old ethug punk, but after looking at your profile I really have to wonder why God would let someone as pathetic as yourself reproduce. That's like pouring arsenic in the gene pool.

Anyways, heres the PM content for all the LOL at:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif lmao
I'm a whole new world to you buddy

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif fat ass fuk boy
lmao you fat mutherfuker i know what you look like i will see you at the next v meet talk that fuk shit to me then fucking fat ass.Im 31 punk when you walk a mile in my shoes then you will feel me till then shut the fuk up fat ass

^^I find this one particularly humorous for a few reasons... #1 I realized he is a 31 year old with the maturity level of a 13 year old... #2 you call me fat, but after taking a peek at your "Small Bio" section in your profile it turns out you're not even 2 full inches taller than me, and have nearly 60 lbs on me.

and the neg rep:

When was your last fist... (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38612364#post38612364) 12-17-2009 11:23 PM twiztid cc (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23084) why dont you change it fuk boy

I'm sorry you weren't loved as a child, but guess what, you're not cared for much as an adult either. Please revoke your birth certificate in a slow and painful manner.

Thank you,

03RCode.

aguynamedpat
12-22-2009, 02:37 AM
Zach = winnar.

You're welcome lol.

Oh and 1st.

StreetHazard
12-22-2009, 02:41 AM
:blah:

SleeperWRX
12-22-2009, 02:42 AM
:blah:

LOLOLOL :lmao:

twiztid cc
12-22-2009, 02:54 AM
You're a moron... Seriously.

If you're 31 years old, and your life sucks so bad that you get butthurt by reps on an internet forum and call out someone almost half your age in a fight you should definitely press the delete key on your life.

Seriously, your life must be completely pathetic that you get so worked up over my measly little -8 that you go through the trouble of negging me back, then sending me PM's trying to get me to fight you. I LOL at this. At first I figured you were some 16 or 17 year old ethug punk, but after looking at your profile I really have to wonder why God would let someone as pathetic as yourself reproduce. That's like pouring arsenic in the gene pool.

Anyways, heres the PM content for all the LOL at:

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif lmao
I'm a whole new world to you buddy

http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/images/icons/icon1.gif fat ass fuk boy
lmao you fat mutherfuker i know what you look like i will see you at the next v meet talk that fuk shit to me then fucking fat ass.Im 31 punk when you walk a mile in my shoes then you will feel me till then shut the fuk up fat ass

^^I find this one particularly humorous for a few reasons... #1 I realized he is a 31 year old with the maturity level of a 13 year old... #2 you call me fat, but after taking a peek at your "Small Bio" section in your profile it turns out you're not even 2 full inches taller than me, and have nearly 60 lbs on me.

and the neg rep:

When was your last fist... (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/showthread.php?p=38612364#post38612364) 12-17-2009 11:23 PM twiztid cc (http://www.importatlanta.com/forums/member.php?u=23084) why dont you change it fuk boy

I'm sorry you weren't loved as a child, but guess what, you're not cared for much as an adult either. Please revoke your birth certificate in a slow and painful manner.

Thank you,

03RCode.

************************************************** **************************************************
NWS **THE OFFCIAL IA... 12-16-2009 12:27 PM 03RCode REMOVE BDRDRPD FROM YOUR SIG YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Wiring a b18a1 in a... 12-18-2009 02:21 AM 03RCode You really don't want to fuck with me bro.

LMAO...You win big man.I really never got butthurt it was the"YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH ME"part that got me.

aguynamedpat
12-22-2009, 02:55 AM
GTFO

twiztid cc
12-22-2009, 02:56 AM
GTFO

:no:pat with the DSM:no:

SleeperWRX
12-22-2009, 02:58 AM

Damn you know about everyone..

http://hyndsy.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/04/13/4fxlwft.jpg

nreggie454
12-22-2009, 03:00 AM
LMAO...You win big man.

A dollar says you aren't a true 1%er.

aguynamedpat

Nope. Havent had a DSM in like 7 months or so. Nor will I have another, so nice try.

4DRGSR
^So the type of car matters when someone types GTFO? Since when?

aguynamedpat
12-22-2009, 03:04 AM
:no: 4DRGSR that used to have the GVR4 :no:

You didnt get that memo? Apparently that means EVERYTHING now.

4DRGSR
12-22-2009, 03:11 AM
^I meant to send that arrow at him not you, but lol truth can't be said any better. I guess your car makes you accountable for everything.LOLZ

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 04:22 AM
Twiztid cc is a fag!

neon_ert3
12-23-2009, 06:34 AM
fuk all yall!

punkr6
12-23-2009, 06:57 AM
fuk all yall!

Fuck YOU.....

neon_ert3
12-23-2009, 07:02 AM
y so serious?

punkr6
12-23-2009, 07:03 AM
y so serious?

neva dat....

neon_ert3
12-23-2009, 07:09 AM
KOOL! what was this thread about again?

oh yeah, yall leave jason alone. lets settle this over a nice game of checkers

Njobe
12-23-2009, 07:50 AM
a lot of lol threads this morning

quickdodge®
12-23-2009, 07:55 AM

Not calling you out, homey, but that was quite a lengthy report you typed up there knocking someone for getting upset over negative reps.

And you typed this because he negatively repped you back?

A certain Alanis Morissette ditty comes to mnd here.

************************************************** **************************************************
NWS **THE OFFCIAL IA... 12-16-2009 12:27 PM 03RCode REMOVE BDRDRPD FROM YOUR SIG YOU MOTHERFUCKER

Wiring a b18a1 in a... 12-18-2009 02:21 AM 03RCode You really don't want to fuck with me bro.

LMAO...You win big man.I really never got butthurt it was the"YOU DONT WANT TO FUCK WITH ME"part that got me.

I was curious about your "when you walk a mile in my shoes then you will feel me" comment. Could you describe this mile, please. I'd genuinely like to read if your mile compares to mine. Again, not a call out, but really curious. Later, QD.

twiztid cc
12-23-2009, 09:20 AM
KOOL! what was this thread about again?

oh yeah, yall leave jason alone. lets settle this over a nice game of checkers

You are a nut man.LOL you know the deal...We need to get together sometime.....ALL HOMO:doh:

AND QD

A pm will be coming your way no need to air out to ia my e-thugness...word:lmfao:

03RCode
12-23-2009, 10:35 AM
Not calling you out, homey, but that was quite a lengthy report you typed up there knocking someone for getting upset over negative reps.

And you typed this because he negatively repped you back?

A certain Alanis Morissette ditty comes to mnd here.

I was curious about your "when you walk a mile in my shoes then you will feel me" comment. Could you describe this mile, please. I'd genuinely like to read if your mile compares to mine. Again, not a call out, but really curious. Later, QD.

Everything I do is for the lulz, never serious. I said the you really don't want to fuck with me part after the rep and 2nd PM, the first one was an obvious joke as I had posted the same thing in the thread with a few of these guys: :lmfao::lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
12-23-2009, 01:30 PM
hell yeah Zach, remove BDYDRPD from your sig you motherfucker, classic :lmfao: +20

twiztid cc
12-23-2009, 02:10 PM
[quote=bdydrpdmazda;38642630]hell yeah Zach, remove BDYDRPD from your sig you motherfucker, classic :lmfao: +20[/quote

LMAO....You are the one that got butthurt...let me get all my friends to neg rep him because he is fuking with me.Not trying to be a e-thug but you can get it to.

bdydrpdmazda
12-23-2009, 02:12 PM
hell yeah Zach, remove BDYDRPD from your sig you motherfucker, classic :lmfao: +20

LMAO....You are the one that got butthurt...let me get all my friends to neg rep him because he is fuking with me.Not trying to be a e-thug but you can get it to.
I can "get it too?"

No thanks, Im happily married and even if I werent, you just arent my type... :gay:

twiztid cc
12-23-2009, 02:14 PM
I can "get it too?"

No thanks, Im happily married and even if I werent, you just arent my type... :gay:

Lmao...Dont lie you know you would like to post pics of my cock on here.With the title my mans cock what do ya think........remind ya of anything:lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
12-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Lmao...Dont lie you know you would like to post pics of my cock on here.With the title my mans cock what do ya think........remind ya of anything:lmfao:
Is that supposed to offend in some way? You are making your self sound more and more like a fag. Now you want to be with me and you want me to take pics of your cock and post them to let the world know that we are together, sorry buddy, like I said, Im not queer.

xxbckiexx
12-23-2009, 03:00 PM
you're both a couple of fucking pusscakes. especially twiztid.

However, i think you should both stop with the foreplay and just fuck each other already.

Double_0_Rusty
12-23-2009, 08:33 PM

However, i think you should both stop with the foreplay and just fuck each other already.

What this guy said and shit...

DB4LYFE ™
12-23-2009, 09:51 PM
twiztid cc for president!

~DB4LYFE

AFSil80
12-23-2009, 10:33 PM

Just don't video tape it!