PDA

View Full Version : Food Chinese and BBQ

vwkidd
12-22-2009, 12:31 AM
Roswell Rd. has some good spots such as KC's BBQ Pit, and Canton Cook. Try the lamb ribs at KC's and at Canton Cook the pan fried sea bass, dragon soup, salt and pepper squid.

neon_ert3
12-22-2009, 08:11 AM
damn that sounds good! what city?

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 03:38 PM
what city?

Marietta from what it sounds like.

VWKidd, have you tried that Korean BBQ place on the right when you turn from Canton Rd onto Sandy Plains?

MR2DR
12-22-2009, 05:30 PM
Canton Cook is the shit. Been in the area for over 20 years.
Two brothers opened it back then but they had an argument or w/e so one of the two split and attempted to open his own place down the road (China Cook). If you go to both places, you can tell that their food is quite similar.

+1 on the sea bass

EJdm
12-22-2009, 10:55 PM
gotta try these places...

cjhutch
12-22-2009, 11:46 PM
Roswell Rd. has some good spots such as KC's BBQ Pit, and Canton Cook. Try the lamb ribs at KC's and at Canton Cook the pan fried sea bass, dragon soup, salt and pepper squid.

Canton Cook is the business. A coworker took me there one day and it was so good. I can't remember what I had, but it was good enough for me to place another order to go.

VWKidd, have you tried that Korean BBQ place on the right when you turn from Canton Rd onto Sandy Plains?

I've wanted to try that place. It's not far from my house and I've heard some good things about it.

chnco
12-23-2009, 11:09 AM
I stopped going to Canton Cooks after what seemed like the time, a management change. Haven't been back in a couple of years, but I did use to go there weekly.

DustnU
12-24-2009, 11:58 AM
Damn Nick, you know where to eat at HUH????? (MIKEY) LOL

vwkidd
12-30-2009, 03:07 PM
damn that sounds good! what city?It's the city of Roswell. Just get off @ Roswell Rd/ Sandy Springs exit and its in the plaza across from Chik fil a.

VWKidd, have you tried that Korean BBQ place on the right when you turn from Canton Rd onto Sandy Plains?It's Roswell. No I haven't bc my mom's Korean and I don't have to go eat there bc she cooks the same suff and it tastes just as good or even better but I'll chck in to it.

Damn Nick, you know where to eat at HUH????? (MIKEY) LOLI sure do, just ask your girl! LOL! Thats payback from Applebees

vwkidd
12-30-2009, 03:10 PM
Canton Cook is the shit. Been in the area for over 20 years.
Two brothers opened it back then but they had an argument or w/e so one of the two split and attempted to open his own place down the road (China Cook). If you go to both places, you can tell that their food is quite similar.

+1 on the sea bassExactly. The sea bass is great! I like Canton over China Cook bc of the parking and it's nicer as well.

DustnU
12-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Awwww! Whiteboy finally came back on yalls asses huh???? LOL you can have her if you want her fool Bwahahahaha!

DB4LYFE ™
01-11-2010, 11:45 PM

I wanna try it! is it good?

~DB4LYFE

JDM onlyy
01-12-2010, 12:17 AM
Canton cook hands down is the shit for Chinese. I live in southside and I drive up there just to get some quality Chinese.

BLK JDM
01-22-2010, 06:20 PM
I love anything Salt and Pepper-Squid, Shrimp, Alligator!!