PDA

View Full Version : FUCKIN WHITE PEOPLE...

BABY J
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
I mean for REAL? Why can't "you people" just leave shit alone?? I know you're pissed about Obama, Tiger, Alex Hamilton (F1) and a whole host of other shit. But fuckin' w/ the snack aisle REALLY just shows how desperate you fuckers are in looking for a win... FINE!! WE WILL GIVE YOU FUCKING OREOS if it's that important to you...

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/GoldenOreos.jpg

SHEESH!!! But I swear if BROWNIES DISAPPEAR and turn into WHITIES we are gonna riot.

b@d @pple
12-21-2009, 10:06 PM
hey..shut it you no watermelon eating bitch

BABY J
12-21-2009, 10:08 PM
hey..shut it you no watermelon eating bitch

Yeah - I see you homey. Me and some of the boys are comin' to see you. Get that right.

b@d @pple
12-21-2009, 10:11 PM
Yeah - I see you homey. Me and some of the boys are comin' to see you. Get that right.

lol..you mean youll be driving seperately?

LizBiz
12-21-2009, 10:16 PM
They can't leave shit alone. It's their job to take everything we have and make a white version of it.....then make money off it cuz the white version will sell more than the un-white version.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 10:17 PM
They can't leave shit alone. It's their job to take everything we have and make a white version of it.....then make money off it cuz the white version will sell more than the un-white version.
duhhh

LizBiz
duhhhShut yo Clive Owen ass up. You not even white!!

Andr3w
You god damn right. White Power

EmminoDaGreat
12-21-2009, 10:18 PM
Hi, I am James and I am racist.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 10:19 PM
Shut yo Clive Owen ass up. You not even white!!
who's clive owen and i am, sort of lol

btstone
12-21-2009, 10:23 PM

kind of like BET, morehouse college. etc

Mr.Ek9
12-21-2009, 10:24 PM
Yeah, Just look how much good Obama has done in his first year :screwy:.

Hell Not even Michael Jackson wanted to be black.

LizBiz
12-21-2009, 10:35 PM
kind of like BET, morehouse college. etc HUH??? :thinking:

quickdodge®
12-21-2009, 10:39 PM
Yeah, Just look how much good Obama has done in his first year :screwy:.

Hell Not even Michael Jackson wanted to be black.

That made no sense. MJ has had his condition since the 80s. What does that have to do with Obama? Later, QD.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 10:39 PM
maybe obama is getting a color change too? lol

.gauge.
12-21-2009, 10:42 PM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_I8SyiXYp9zc/R7OuoZN2xMI/AAAAAAAAAY0/HR2DPXi6aN4/s320/Applebee%E2%80%99s+Walnut+Blondie+With+Maple+Butte r+Sauce.bmp

quickdodge®
12-21-2009, 10:43 PM
I mean for REAL? Why can't "you people" just leave shit alone?? I know you're pissed about Obama, Tiger, Alex Hamilton (F1) and a whole host of other shit. But fuckin' w/ the snack aisle REALLY just shows how desperate you fuckers are in looking for a win... FINE!! WE WILL GIVE YOU FUCKING OREOS if it's that important to you...

http://www.blogography.com/photos10/GoldenOreos.jpg

SHEESH!!! But I swear if BROWNIES DISAPPEAR and turn into WHITIES we are gonna riot.

Something else white folks ruined?

Rap.

Truth. Later, QD.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 10:44 PM

Rap.

Truth. Later, QD.
what? eminem common now.

quickdodge®
12-21-2009, 10:53 PM
what? eminem common now.

Although he helped, I wasn't talking about white rappers. I was talking about white people that listen to rap. Later, QD.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 10:55 PM
ah ok, got ya lol. i listen to almost every kind of music, except asian and some african.

DB4LYFE ™
12-21-2009, 11:03 PM
Gay thread

~DB4LYFE

Catnip
12-21-2009, 11:04 PM
That's fucking racist as fucking shit, motherfucker.

Brian*
12-21-2009, 11:09 PM
Although he helped, I wasn't talking about white rappers. I was talking about white people that listen to rap. Later, QD.

I hate rap. :D

SUBY_RUE
12-21-2009, 11:12 PM
im going to bake a batch of whities tomorrow, and bask in the glory of its whiteness.

Brian*
12-21-2009, 11:12 PM
Oh, and if you are racist against white people... Get out of this country lmao...

Watch this...

FUCK KANYE WEST!

waits for riot...

Njobe
12-21-2009, 11:17 PM
brian sounds like a serial killers name, is that what you are?

quickdodge®
12-21-2009, 11:18 PM
I hate rap. :D

I hate about 98% of it after 1992. 94% after 1989. Lolol. Later, QD.

NewGen33
12-22-2009, 12:02 AM
I finally saw a white lady with her kid on a leash in my store today. It was quite entertaining. :eek: :thinking: :lmfao:

DB4LYFE ™
12-22-2009, 12:16 AM
I finally saw a white lady with her kid on a leash in my store today. It was quite entertaining. :eek: :thinking: :lmfao:

i kno i saw a monkey around some guys head in my werk today, then i did a double take and it was just some little black kid.. lololol :lmfao:

http://lh5.ggpht.com/_Hj7wxC_vB1Q/RidHy0TylOI/AAAAAAAAAHc/4Eee7EMvGw8/E:%5CDCIM%5C100PENTX%5CIMGP1937.JPG

~DB4LYFE

The Creeper
12-22-2009, 12:19 AM
Damn it feels good to be a Gangster.

dallasb84
12-22-2009, 01:39 AM
ah ok, got ya lol. i listen to almost every kind of music, except asian and some african.

holy shit for some reason i fucking rolled when i read this.....

are my racism skills needed in the thread?...... i mean white people are a fucking pile shit these days.... just sayin. at least you know a black guy will fuck you OBAMA...... a white guy will do it with a smirk on his face.... wtf GEORGE BUSH

Got Milk?
12-22-2009, 01:40 AM

Got Milk?
12-22-2009, 01:42 AM

ItsBlack
12-22-2009, 04:36 AM
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f398/fyrftr9126/image001.jpg

and did you just find those? They've been out for a minute...

Okie_doke.
12-22-2009, 06:16 AM
Damn I love OREO's especially the white fudge covered ones......................just sayin'

FasTech
12-22-2009, 06:18 AM

Can't be any worse than black people listening to country now. I mean, I know quite a few black people that jam country on the daily basis. lol.

Elbow
12-22-2009, 06:35 AM

http://www.blogography.com/photos10/GoldenOreos.jpg

Who the fuck is Alex Hamilton?

If you're trying to say Lewis Hamilton...:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao::lmfao: He SUCKS.:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

punkr6
12-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Damn it feels good to be a Gangster.

lol, office space .....

ultm8mind
12-22-2009, 07:12 AM
Baby J, I would say know your roll. Haha, just kidding, but really know your role.....

ilovemyhonda.
12-22-2009, 07:22 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_I8SyiXYp9zc/R7OuoZN2xMI/AAAAAAAAAY0/HR2DPXi6aN4/s320/Applebee%E2%80%99s+Walnut+Blondie+With+Maple+Butte r+Sauce.bmp

Is that the maple butter blondie from Applebee's? :lmfao:

neon_ert3
12-22-2009, 07:52 AM
its cuz white folks are jealous and see the black folks coming up and passing them so they gotta try to find a way to keep us down. even goin as low as changing the colors of the oreos lol but, like black oreos, you cant keep us down!

Change will not come if we wait for some other person or some other time. We are the ones we've been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.
Barack Obama

Kasper
12-22-2009, 08:00 AM
Ya know.. its so damn funny you say that.. thats why ya'll have black everything.. but if we have white anything automatically were raciest. Thats really funny. you have black history MONTH! we have veterians day, you have NAACP, if we even mentioned anything about a nothing but white lawyer assoc. oh were raciest. BET! if we had a white entertainment tv. oh we cant have that. cause we would be raciest. Im not raciest. but this shit is getting truly screwed up. Ive had 2 friends killed by black guys and they got off light cause even though they were talken the way they were "oh its not raciest" but if i hit some black guy cause im defending my home or someone i know. all of a sudden its a hate crime.
My family is out of money and about to be on the street cause my father cant find a job to save his life. so he went online and was looking for grants and shit to go back to school, and to try to keep us in our home. and he came accross so many websites that says sure we'll give you money for free.... if your black. (not in those exact words but thats what it boils down to)
The only reason you are considered a "minority" anymore is cause ya'll wont live in fucken nabraska or one of the dakotas! I mean come on now. and personally In my opinion no one can use the race card anymore because
1. I dont owe you shit. you werent born when slavery was still in.
2. if you feel you do believe we owe you for 1. then remember. it was blacks that traded yo ass in the first fucken place!
3 i believe you need actually know what the fuck your doing before you desirve a job not just cause your black.
4.Obama is in office now doing a fine job of fucken it up for everyone so the stupidity of the govt and its people are doing a fine job of keeping that going.
5. The U.S. Consitution states all man is considered the same. We cant help that your dumbses rather push drugs, and live the "gangsta life" and get no respect from anyone decent, white, black, or otherwise.

If your know your shit and do what you can to make a better life for yourself thats awsome. I could give a damn about skin color. But when you pull that pussy shit about race. thats when i know your fucken stupid and dont know a damn thing except to keep a close mind.

Thats my $.02

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 08:04 AM

Rap.

Truth. Later, QD.

Word to ya mother!!

http://www.sleeponthemic.com/images/ice.jpg

Also Eminem and Fred Durst. Pretty much all white rappers are whack. House of Pain is OK I guess. And Dee Dee King:

http://www.wanker-fanzine.com/hg/berlinale/FunkyMan.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5-G2_1Zj6c

Paul
12-22-2009, 08:12 AM
i fucking h8 white people :2up:

n00bsrus
12-22-2009, 08:14 AM
Word to ya mother!!

http://www.sleeponthemic.com/images/ice.jpg

Also Eminem and Fred Durst. Pretty much all white rappers are whack. House of Pain is OK I guess. And Dee Dee King:

http://www.wanker-fanzine.com/hg/berlinale/FunkyMan.JPG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H5-G2_1Zj6c

oh come on now man... there's plenty of "good" white rap...

Rehab, cypress Hill, Everlast, Paul Wall, lil wyte, etc etc. there's plenty of whack black rappers that yall are leaving out too.... MC hammer... come the fuck on....

silversol
12-22-2009, 08:19 AM
Ya know.. its so damn funny you say that.. thats why ya'll have black everything.. but if we have white anything automatically were raciest. Thats really funny. you have black history MONTH! we have veterians day, you have NAACP, if we even mentioned anything about a nothing but white lawyer assoc. oh were raciest. BET! if we had a white entertainment tv. oh we cant have that. cause we would be raciest. Im not raciest. but this shit is getting truly screwed up. Ive had 2 friends killed by black guys and they got off light cause even though they were talken the way they were "oh its not raciest" but if i hit some black guy cause im defending my home or someone i know. all of a sudden its a hate crime.
My family is out of money and about to be on the street cause my father cant find a job to save his life. so he went online and was looking for grants and shit to go back to school, and to try to keep us in our home. and he came accross so many websites that says sure we'll give you money for free.... if your black. (not in those exact words but thats what it boils down to)
The only reason you are considered a "minority" anymore is cause ya'll wont live in fucken nabraska or one of the dakotas! I mean come on now. and personally In my opinion no one can use the race card anymore because
2. if you feel you do believe we owe you for 1. then remember. it was blacks that traded yo ass in the first fucken place!
3 i believe you need actually know what the fuck your doing before you desirve a job not just cause your black.
4.Obama is in office now doing a fine job of fucken it up for everyone so the stupidity of the govt and its people are doing a fine job of keeping that going.
5. The U.S. Consitution states all man is considered the same. We cant help that your dumbses rather push drugs, and live the "gangsta life" and get no respect from anyone decent, white, black, or otherwise.

If your know your shit and do what you can to make a better life for yourself thats awsome. I could give a damn about skin color. But when you pull that pussy shit about race. thats when i know your fucken stupid and dont know a damn thing except to keep a close mind.

Thats my $.02

QFT!

n00bsrus
12-22-2009, 08:31 AM
on another note... i believe white people invented oreos... so... for the black people out there thinking we're stealing your snack food.... get up off our chocolatey-with-white-cream-in-the-middle nuts. kthx

SUBY_RUE
12-22-2009, 08:32 AM
its cuz white folks are jealous and see the black folks coming up and passing them so they gotta try to find a way to keep us down.

FALSE! We just wanted "change" Is'nt that what your president preached.

n00bsrus
12-22-2009, 08:34 AM
shit change is all we'll be left with in our pockets when this moron gets out of office...

Kasper
12-22-2009, 08:35 AM
on another note... i believe white people invented oreos... so... for the black people out there thinking we're stealing your snack food.... get up off our chocolatey-with-white-cream-in-the-middle nuts. kthx

Im liken her already! if this is a her. and even if its a him. or anwhere in between. they makes a valid point! :lmfao:

SUBY_RUE
12-22-2009, 08:37 AM
shit change is all we'll be left with in our pockets when this moron gets out of office...

haha, very tue...

b@d @pple
12-22-2009, 08:40 AM
C.come
H.help
A.a
N.n i g g a
G.get
E.elected

TheChosenOne
12-22-2009, 09:06 AM
^Lol. It depends on what day of the week it is, but it's not white people that I hate... just ignorant people. :rolleyes:

87 Turbo II
12-22-2009, 09:14 AM

Thats my $.02

don't forget about the african american scholarship programs too.

Grimm Reeper
12-22-2009, 09:38 AM
Holy Shit!!! this thread is full of pictures with Ghosts in them :lmfao:

BABY J
12-22-2009, 10:09 AM
LOL @ this thread. +1 to the OP.

bam-bam
12-22-2009, 10:21 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v513/Avanarius/nowhereimportant/white_flour.jpg

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 10:22 AM

Thats my $.02

This was a ridiculously stupid and stupid post.

oh come on now man... there's plenty of "good" white rap...

Rehab, cypress Hill, Everlast, Paul Wall, lil wyte, etc etc. there's plenty of whack black rappers that yall are leaving out too.... MC hammer... come the fuck on....

Lolol @ you including Paul Wall and Lil Wyte in that list. Everlast is NOT a rap group. Rehab? Who the fuck is that? MC Hammer was a much better MC than any of the white rappers you listed.

I love white people's take on black people's accomplishment. It makes whites look stupid. Later, QD.

cjhutch
12-22-2009, 10:27 AM

Thats my $.02

So much incorrect info in one post. All the "black things" you talk about were created out of necessity. If white people weren't lynching black people and refusing them entrance into places for years none of it would have been needed or created. It's amazing how white people always mention slavery ended years ago, but they like to forget about the Jim Crow era like it never happened or that it was only a 1 or 2 year thing. We're talking about something recent now. You mention BET, but turn on damn near any show on TV and try to spot a black actor. Sure some of them have that token black person that's there just for a change of pace. As far as black history month, just think about what you learn the other 11 months of year. Yeah, it's basically white history month every month of the year. Even when this country was at war and there were black men who wanted to fight they still had to put up with the bullshit racism from their white counterparts. Many of them saving lives and still not getting any kind of respect. Part of what you say is true about the African slave trade, but it's not like the white man was not egging it on. Oh yeah here go some horses, weapons, and food to fight against your enemy. Oh what are you going to do when you capture them? I tell you what, we will take them away so you don't have to worry about it.

LizBiz
12-22-2009, 10:33 AM

Thats my $.02

Quoted for BULLSHIT.

I get tired of this whole "if we had white everything we would be 'racist'" that's a damn excuse!!! If you want a all white TV network make one! White people are the majority, why would the majority want MORE??? Don't get me wrong, I will change a white dudes life right about now, but this quote is bullshit.

BABY J
12-22-2009, 10:39 AM
Ya know.. its so damn funny you say that.. thats why ya'll have black everything..

LOL @ black everything - that's hilarious.

but if we have white anything automatically were raciest. Thats really funny. you have black history MONTH!

Wow - a whole month dedicated to "us"? FAIL. It's an idiot who thinks that black history month is TOTALLY about BLACK people. Do you know why it's in Feb? Bc because it marked the birthdays of two Americans who influenced social condition of African Americans... Abraham Lincoln (he's white by the way) and Frederick Douglas.

we have veterians day

Who is "we?" Please explain this statement.

you have NAACP, if we even mentioned anything about a nothing but white lawyer assoc. oh were raciest. BET! if we had a white entertainment tv. oh we cant have that. cause we would be raciest.

The mission of the NAACP is to ensure the political, educational, social, and economic equality of rights of all persons

You want a W.E.T?? Go for it. I bet you black people will watch it. What you don't understand is that the reason why you feel offended by Obama, BET, NAACP and other afro-centric entities is b/c you can't fathom a world where you are not dominant. As far as black people not agreeing w/ WET you're a dork. It's REAAL easy for me and a trillion other blacks to vote for the white guy - we've only had to to do it umm - FOREVER (presidency). It's NORMAL FUCKING SHIT for black (and othe rminorities) to support the white guy. So your argument here is pretty much gay - LOL.

Im not raciest. but this shit is getting truly screwed up. Ive had 2 friends killed by black guys and they got off light cause even though they were talken the way they were "oh its not raciest" but if i hit some black guy cause im defending my home or someone i know. all of a sudden its a hate crime.

I have NO CLUE what the fuck you just said - LOL. That's prob a good thing.

I'm sure that black people are responsible for these programs existing. All the black presidents in history and the millions of black people in congress have approved these programs to fatten the pockets of non-whities. You sound DUMB. MOST of the programs you speak about are NOT funded by the gov, but private funding - colleges and other organizations. The fact that SOME programs that are gov funded for this effort is pretty much an acceptance that for a long time the playing field was/is shorter on 1 end of the spectrum.

The only reason you are considered a "minority" anymore is cause ya'll wont live in fucken nabraska or one of the dakotas! I mean come on now.

WTF are you talking about??? Being a minority is not decided by what state you live in - it uses NATIONAL data dumbass. COngrats - you have a few more years being the majority : http://www.bostonherald.com/news/national/general/view/20091217census_whites_will_be_minority_in_2050/srvc=news&position=also

LOL

and personally In my opinion no one can use the race card anymore because

Thats my $.02

I agree that the race card is for the birds - but you obv don't know shit about slavery. I suggest that you educate yourself and learn how to spell before you post again. LOL

LizBiz
12-22-2009, 10:40 AM
Also....anyone who has a problem with the way Obama is running his office I hope you are AT LEAST talking to your reps or doing something to let your voice be heard. Cuz all this blabbin BS debates on IA is not gonna do a damn thing. Just sayin.

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 10:41 AM
Quoted for BULLSHIT.

I get tired of this whole "if we had white everything we would be 'racist'" that's a damn excuse!!! If you want a all white TV network make one! White people are the majority, why would the majority want MORE??? Don't get me wrong, I will change a white dudes life right about now, but this quote is bullshit.

Hail, when's the last time you saw a black person on Lifetime Movie Network? Lifetime Channel? The Hallmark Channel? I actually frequent these channels and never see black folks on them.

The whole "if we had our own channel, we'd be racist" crap is just that......crap. It's a cop out and a tired excuse to have hatred for someone for no reason at all. You don't think you're showing some form of racism by complaining about black people having their own channel? You're doing the same exact thing that you're saying black folks will do if white folks get a white TV channel.

Damn I wish I had the life that some of you people have. It must be nice to know that the only problem to worry about in your life is that black folks have something of their own. Hail, fuck me being stuck with bills and children to raise and trying to make sure I have a job. You know, something that BET has no effect on. Damn. Later, QD.

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 10:42 AM
we have veterians day

Who is "we?" Please explain this statement.

Black have never died in combat, J. Come on man. You're black. You should've known that shit, man. Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-22-2009, 10:47 AM
Hail, when's the last time you saw a black person on Lifetime Movie Network? Lifetime Channel? The Hallmark Channel? I actually frequent these channels and never see black folks on them.

Ya know, I was gonna go there but I was trying to give him the benefit of a doubt and be broad.

stillaneon
12-22-2009, 10:51 AM

Coming from the girl who sends me messages, looking for Bars that White Guys hang out at?

Njobe
12-22-2009, 10:51 AM
Coming from the girl who sends me messages, looking for Bars that White Guys hang out at?
lol

BABY J
12-22-2009, 10:53 AM
Once you go white....

BABY J
12-22-2009, 10:54 AM
Black have never died in combat, J. Come on man. You're black. You should've known that shit, man. Later, QD.

Yeah - blacks can't even get into the military - whites only.

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 10:57 AM
There are several networks on TV that cater exclusively to White people...

Theres this one Black guy who's always on this channel, but I don't think they like him very much...
http://standupforamerica.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/fox-news-logo.jpg

There was this one black guy here, for a while... I think he's retiring though.
http://www.pga.com/nationalchampionship/2007/news/images/golf_channel_448x266.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen a Black person on this channel...
http://www.heydjbobby.com/cmt-logo.jpg

n00bsrus][/B]
Rehab, cypress Hill, Everlast, Paul Wall, lil wyte, etc etc. there's plenty of whack black rappers that yall are leaving out too.... MC hammer... come the fuck on...

I mentioned House of Pain which would include Everlast. Rehab... never cared for them. Checking out Lil Wyte now, I ain't impressed yet. I was unaware that there were any White guys in Cypress Hill, aren't they all Latinos? If there is a White guy its probably DJ Muggs who isn't one of the rappers.

stillaneon
12-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Yeah - blacks can't even get into the military - whites only.

Liar

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/105782/operation_human_shield.swf

Paul
12-22-2009, 10:58 AM
Honestly the problem w/ this society is we proudly promote division in our country. Everything from affirmative action to education grants and business in general. It isn't just white/black but all races. I work for a privately owned company w/ Iranian owner and we couldn't get minority status w/ the companies we work w/ if we wanted. Now if it was owned by a Black/Hispanic Woman then we could. This is just one scenario. The point being if you want to find the answer to the problem we need to do away w/ everything that attaches itself to race/ethnicity.

and kill all lawyers as they are the damnation of modern society

:hanged:

LizBiz
12-22-2009, 11:00 AM

Didn't I JUST say "don't get me wrong, I would change a white dudes life right about now"???? Always up my ass Donnie! Turn a little bit to the left...that's my spot.

stillaneon
12-22-2009, 11:02 AM
Didn't I JUST say "don't get me wrong, I would change a white dudes life right about now"???? Always up my ass Donnie! Turn a little bit to the left...that's my spot.

you wouldn't catch me dead up there.

Well actually thats the only way you would catch me in there...

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 11:06 AM
I mentioned House of Pain which would include Everlast. Rehab... never cared for them. Checking out Lil Wyte now, I ain't impressed yet. I was unaware that there were any White guys in Cypress Hill, aren't they all Latinos? If there is a White guy its probably DJ Muggs who isn't one of the rappers.

Everlast is not a rap group. House of Pain was. Cypress Hill is a Latino/black group.

Liar

http://www.metacafe.com/fplayer/105782/operation_human_shield.swf

He was referring to my smart ass comment to Kasper saying "we have Veteran's Day" as if there were no blacks being celebrated on that day. "We" don't have Veteran's Day. The United States of America has Veteran's Day. Later, QD.

stillaneon
12-22-2009, 11:08 AM
He was referring to my smart ass comment to Kasper saying "we have Veteran's Day" as if there were no blacks being celebrated on that day. "We" don't have Veteran's Day. The United States of America has Veteran's Day. Later, QD.

I was just trying to be a smart ass :cry:

Brian*
12-22-2009, 11:08 AM
I hate about 98% of it after 1992. 94% after 1989. Lolol. Later, QD.

Have to agree*:goodjob:

And to who ever said Brian sounds like a killers name, yeah... So?

And to the fags posting the KKK shit, a bunch of inbred rednecks in white sheets is not scary, their ignorance is what is...

And the the black power fags, fuck you too... You talk about your "slave name" and shit like that?? That is the name your fucking mom gave you.
And to say we (whites) take everything y'all have is stupid, y'all have JUST as much freedom as we do.
You ask why there are more blacks in jail/prison, why don't you ask them? The ones who robbed gas stations, murdered, drug charges... Whatever they are in there for, trust me we (whites) have it no better than y'all do when it comes to crime, it just seems that (blacks) are more prone to doing the crimes... Don't ask me why, don't call me a racist for saying that because it's a fact.

Now I have plenty of friends from different races (black, asian, mexican...) I'm far far far from a racist. BUT, I am racist against racist people. Those are my facts, take it or leave it.

This thread is pointless and just shows the ignorance of some people.:no:

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 11:10 AM
This thread is pointless

Bottom line, lolol.

After the initial joke wore off...very quickly. Later, QD.

LizBiz
12-22-2009, 11:10 AM
Honestly the problem w/ this society is we proudly promote division in our country. Everything from affirmative action to education grants and business in general. It isn't just white/black but all races. I work for a privately owned company w/ Iranian owner and we couldn't get minority status w/ the companies we work w/ if we wanted. Now if it was owned by a Black/Hispanic Woman then we could. This is just one scenario. The point being if you want to find the answer to the problem we need to do away w/ everything that attaches itself to race/ethnicity.

Intresting point. How do you propose we do that?

Paul
12-22-2009, 11:16 AM
Intresting point. How do you propose we do that?

we destroy everything based around race... we as a people like to create laws/policies that promote hate. gay marriage is another example. if you want to marry a duck fucking marry a duck by using religious doctrine as your basis of thinking only promotes hate. no law should ever be created to exclude anyone; if we are all truly equal ;)

Njobe
12-22-2009, 11:18 AM
And to who ever said Brian sounds like a killers name, yeah... So?
fast and the furious, you cock

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 11:19 AM
The question that needs to be answered though is why Blacks are more prone to crime? Which comes down to lack of opportunities for employment/education in Black communities. And also, drugs that are considered "Black" carry higher penalties. Crack carries a stiffer penalty than Meth even though they are both just as bad. And studies show that Blacks get tougher sentences than Whites for the same crimes.

Brian*
12-22-2009, 11:20 AM
we destroy everything based around race... we as a people like to create laws/policies that promote hate. gay marriage is another example. if you want to marry a duck fucking marry a duck by using religious doctrine as your basis of thinking only promotes hate. no law should ever be created to exclude anyone; if we are all truly equal ;)

This should be the end of this thread...

This should be the way ALL American's think... :cheers:

Brian*
12-22-2009, 11:20 AM
fast and the furious, you cock

Pfft!! LMAO!

Paul
12-22-2009, 11:25 AM
The question that needs to be answered though is why Blacks are more prone to crime? Which comes down to lack of opportunities for employment/education in Black communities. And also, drugs that are considered "Black" carry higher penalties. Crack carries a stiffer penalty than Meth even though they are both just as bad. And studies show that Blacks get tougher sentences than Whites for the same crimes.

there is no excuse for crime; not even environment/cultural differences. 1/3 of black male community will spend time in a correctional institute b/c they CHOSE to not b/c the MAN is holding them down. sometimes i wish this country would spend one day as a dictatorship so people will STFU b/c all of the fucking idiots in the USA would be lined up and shot in one day. :goodjob:

Brian*
12-22-2009, 11:26 AM

Blacks do not have it harder when it comes to drug charges... Trust me

I was in jail for some bull shit (pills), on top of that they gave me 10 years probation...

And to say black do not have the same employment opportunities is also stupid, get off your ass no matter what race you are and trust me, you will get a fucking job. :goodjob:

Andr3w
12-22-2009, 11:28 AM
Fucking ASIANS!

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 11:29 AM
This should be the way ALL American's think... :cheers:

Too bad it will never happen. Too many people hold too many ill feelings towards the other race to let everyone live in harmony. Later, QD.

Njobe
12-22-2009, 11:30 AM
there is no excuse for crime; not even environment/cultural differences. 1/3 of black male community will spend time in a correctional institute b/c they CHOSE to not b/c the MAN is holding them down. sometimes i wish this country would spend one day as a dictatorship so people will STFU b/c all of the fucking idiots in the USA would be lined up and shot in one day. :goodjob:
yup, line em up and shoot em.

BABY J
12-22-2009, 11:34 AM
Blacks do not have it harder when it comes to drug charges... Trust me

I was in jail for some bull shit (pills), on top of that they gave me 10 years probation...

I'm gonna go out on a limb and guess that you didn't graduate college. Am I right?

Glides
12-22-2009, 11:34 AM

http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/MUSIC_MAESTRO/GoldenOreos.jpg

And that my friend, or should I say my BLACK friend, is how the man keeps you down....with cream filling.

Paul
12-22-2009, 11:35 AM
Too bad it will never happen. Too many people hold too many ill feelings towards the other race to let everyone live in harmony. Later, QD.

this is true... i am an equal opportunity h8ter. i can not stand lazy, ignorant bottom feeders. there are ******* of all colors white/black/red/green/etc.

BABY J
12-22-2009, 11:36 AM
And that my friend, or should I say my BLACK friend, is how the man keeps you down!

I know right??:D

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 12:05 PM
It seems like theres a stereotypical emphasis on "bottom feeders" to mean inner city blacks, but really there are probably 10x more White people recieving welfare and social services than Black people.

Regardless of race, people from poor areas are more likely to participate in crime. There are just as many poor white areas like trailer parks as there are black ghettos. If we reformed the prison system to give prisoners more basic literacy and vocational rehabilitation it would probably help a lot.

GTScoob
12-22-2009, 12:14 PM
It seems like theres a stereotypical emphasis on "bottom feeders" to mean inner city blacks, but really there are probably 10x more White people recieving welfare and social services than Black people.

Regardless of race, people from poor areas are more likely to participate in crime. There are just as many poor white areas like trailer parks as there are black ghettos. If we reformed the prison system to give prisoners more basic literacy and vocational rehabilitation it would probably help a lot.
Why reform the prison system when we should first focus on our education system? The people in prison already fucked up, there are books for them to read in prison if they want to take the initiative to better themselves.

This thread's been an interesting read, I'll keep some of the finer points in mind since I was just asked by a pastor friend of mine to speak to the innercity youth at his church about how I stayed focused and graduated college and kept a job for so long. I've been stumped about how to relate to these kids since I grew up in one of the whitest cities in GA before moving to atlanta 6 years ago.

quickdodge®
12-22-2009, 12:18 PM

Yeah, but you should take into account that America is 80% white. And 65% of that is white, non-Hispanic. Just kind of stands to reason why more white people are on government assistance than other races. Later, QD.

TheProfiteer
12-22-2009, 12:20 PM
Wow is this thread really that serious, that my Trollin Posts had to get deleted?

I don't get it, what started off as a whitey joke, has now become to what you guys think is a serious discussion about racial discrimination.

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 12:21 PM
Why reform the prison system when we should first focus on our education system? The people in prison already fucked up, there are books for them to read in prison if they want to take the initiative to better themselves. .

I agree, education needs reform too. Not necessarily along lines of race, but definitely along economic lines. The system the way it is pretty much sets people from poor areas up for failure, and then when they do fail they aren't given sufficient opportunity to get back on track.

DustnU
12-22-2009, 12:22 PM

THIS MY FRIEND IS CALLED A BLONDIE!!!!(AKA WHITE BROWNIE) WE GOT IT ALREADY. LOL

BABY J
12-22-2009, 12:23 PM

I see what you did there... heffer. LOL

Total_Blender
12-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah, but you should take into account that America is 80% white. And 65% of that is white, non-Hispanic. Just kind of stands to reason why more white people are on government assistance than other races. Later, QD.

But some people seem to think of "bottom feeders" as a problem exclusive to black people, which its not.

BABY J
12-22-2009, 12:24 PM
Yeah - but ice cream sandwiches are STILL white surrounded by the brown!!! SCORE

And I won't even get on the white-chocolate fiasco.

TheProfiteer
12-22-2009, 12:27 PM
I agree, education needs reform too. Not necessarily along lines of race, but definitely along economic lines. The system the way it is pretty much sets people from poor areas up for failure, and then when they do fail they aren't given sufficient opportunity to get back on track.

How do you justify any of this?

When my family immigrated here we had less than $200 dollars in our pockets, I was 6 years old, my sister was only 1month old. The Jewish Community center helped us out for only 2 months, and my father had to wash dishes and deliver pizzas to keep us afloat. We lived in the shittiest fucking part of Buford Hwy. Now my sister is going to an Ivy League School, my Father is the lead interior architectural designer at a top restaurant design firm, my mother is a supervisor with 11 employees under her, and I am, well I am just a 24 year old pot head.

Which just goes to show you, its not about what situation you are dumped in, its the personal decisions you make in life that take you to the life you live.

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 12:28 PM
shut the fuck up with all this bitching about the "white devil" bullshit

If I did the same shit and made a thread called "Fucking Black Dudes" and went off on a rant I would be a racist. Stupid ass double standards.

TheProfiteer
12-22-2009, 12:29 PM

If I did the same shit and made a thread called "Fucking Black Dudes" and went off on a rant I would be a racist. Stupid ass double standards.

lol, I made 2 semi-racist comments in this thread, as jokes, focusing on the opposite end of the spectrum, guess what? THEY WERE BOTH DELETED!!!!!!!!!

TheProfiteer
12-22-2009, 12:31 PM
Da hood needs some of this!!

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshhB3oe1j1KfW08B0ic

BABY J
12-22-2009, 12:31 PM

Seems like some people don't know the diff between a joke and being racist. LOL

GTScoob
12-22-2009, 12:33 PM
And this is why we have free public libraries. So you cant just go complaining about your school teachers not teaching you enough. If you can read and have self initiative you can learn all that you want at a library.

This thread is kinda funny from an international perspective too. So almost a year ago I was in the Dominican Republic and met a nice black american man (his term since he is culturally a dominican and not african), we were hanging out around Santo Domingo and race came up in conversation. There were so many beggars around since it's one of the poorest nations in the world. These beggars were completely color blind, all they saw were 2 americans, and as such we had to be rich; me and my friend had to explain that we were, yes, americans, but both recent college grads with very little money. It just made me think that despite all of the bitching of minorities here in the States, they still have a better life than most anywhere else in the world.

And shit, talking bout the big gangster life, have you heard of Bangs (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmJbJs-9ST0)? This guy's born and raised in Sudan. Whereas american rappers brag about who's got the better swag and flashier car, he's just proud to be able to take a girl to the movies. Keepin it real.

JEY$JDM
12-22-2009, 12:34 PM
LOL @ this thread...

bdydrpdmazda
12-22-2009, 12:36 PM
Seems like some people don't know the diff between a joke and being racist. LOL
Im not one of them, I merely came in this thread to say hello...

Im not offended in the least.

EDIT: WHITE POWER!

BABY J
12-22-2009, 12:37 PM
^^^ Kool. B/c I'm not racist. I grew up across town from lots of white people. There was some that went to my college too.:D

Ziptied
12-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Lolz at this thread.

AirMax95
12-22-2009, 01:10 PM
Lolz at this thread.

I concur..

Paul
12-22-2009, 01:11 PM

I think your social service numbers are quite off.... but why should we spend money on ignorant people? you can't fix stupid.

the best way to do away w/ this problem is stiffer criminal laws as in you you steal we chop your hand off as well as sterilization of bottom feeders.

Paul
12-22-2009, 01:12 PM