PDA

View Full Version : so punks whats going on what have i missed?

Paul
12-21-2009, 01:22 PM
i'm so busy i don't get to keep up w/ all of the whores drama anymore... whats new? who is fucking who, who has std's, preggers, etc, etc.... :thinking:

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:23 PM
Jhad has AIDs, thats all I know...

Njobe
12-21-2009, 01:25 PM
you're going to be a dad.

Paul
12-21-2009, 01:25 PM
Jhad has AIDs, thats all I know...

wow that sucks ... does it burn when he pees?

stillaneon
12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
i'm so busy i don't get to keep up w/ all of the whores drama anymore... whats new? who is fucking who, who has std's, preggers, etc, etc.... :thinking:

I'm pregnant after my last abortion, and I have 3 different strains of HIV.

Fortunately, it's IA, I'll still get laid.

Echonova
12-21-2009, 01:26 PM
The newest attention whore is actually a guy for a change...

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:27 PM

Names, I want NAMES....

Echonova
12-21-2009, 01:28 PM
CHRISNITTOLO

Njobe
Names, I want NAMES....
punkr6

runs from the old man on cructhes

Paul

let me guess that guy who was asking advise on what to do about his kid/dead beat baby mama?

Reaper
12-21-2009, 01:29 PM

say what?:thinking:

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:29 PM
let me guess that guy who was asking advise on what to do about his kid/dead beat baby mama?

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:30 PM
CHRISNITTOLO

YES....

~ sigh ~

ATLTSX

lol that is one of them. He was banned and now back in full force.

Echonova
Yeppers.

bodhi
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2009/12/18/UPI-NewsTrack-Health-and-Science-News/UPI-12291261176240/ CDC: Autism up by more than 50 percent

nothing new, but this is something ppl should take a look at... it is IA related... autism I mean.

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM
http://www.upi.com/Science_News/2009/12/18/UPI-NewsTrack-Health-and-Science-News/UPI-12291261176240/ CDC: Autism up by more than 50 percent

nothing new, but this is something ppl should take a look at... it is IA related... autism I mean.

Wrong section for this horse shit....

Paul
12-21-2009, 01:32 PM

really i thought people on here were just retarded not autistic... man learn something new everyday.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8nusDncOXro/SNqUbZfIuiI/AAAAAAAAAQU/UQ7F83p2tc0/s400/Mother+Warriors.jpg

i love autistic milf's!!!

ATLTSX
12-21-2009, 01:37 PM
really i thought people on here were just retarded not autistic... man learn something new everyday.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_8nusDncOXro/SNqUbZfIuiI/AAAAAAAAAQU/UQ7F83p2tc0/s400/Mother+Warriors.jpg

i love autistic milf's!!!

When I look at that picture I think of the good old days with her. So nice...

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 01:40 PM

Bri fucking anthonyF. Catnip getting butthurt. Chrisnittolo is the new attention whore. Punkr6 is pregnant.

:lmao:

Paul
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Bri fucking anthonyF. Catnip getting butthurt. Chrisnittolo is the new attention whore. Punkr6 is pregnant.

hold on bri is fucking anthony? really... man is this like guy # 3-4 on ia?

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 01:44 PM
hold on bri is fucking anthony? really... man is this like guy # 3-4 on ia?

"Was" LOL.

punkr6
12-21-2009, 01:45 PM

Damn it Sleeper, you just couldn't leave me out of it huh.....

Njobe
12-21-2009, 01:46 PM
who's the baby daddy

Catnip
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM

lol. Didn't realize I was butthurt. I must've missed something.

mmmmpsi
12-21-2009, 01:48 PM
speaking of punks..

http://indictos.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/punks-not-dead-posters.jpg

Njobe
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM
you missed you being butthurt

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 01:49 PM

He asked, man...

who's the baby daddy
AnthonyF.

:lmao: GTFO.

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 01:50 PM

:lmfao::lmfao::lmfao:

Catnip
12-21-2009, 01:52 PM

lol...

:lmao: GTFO.

Guess I'm butthurt because you say so :thinking: LOL. Last I checked, I was doing pretty damn good ignoring certain people that have earned it, while I move on with my life. You're cute, trying to start stuff and all :cheers:

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 01:54 PM

Considering it happened while you two were dating, i was told you were very butthurt from the recorded phone conversation i heard where you were screaming and wheezing at the same time. All while masturbating from thinking of the idea that someone was giving your (at the time gf) better ding dong than you.

bdydrpdmazda
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
Paul, I have something to tell you.
Ive missed you...

and I LOVE YOU!

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 01:56 PM
lol...

Guess I'm butthurt because you say so :thinking: LOL. Last I checked, I was doing pretty damn good ignoring certain people that have earned it, while I move on with my life. You're cute, trying to start stuff and all :cheers:

How am I trying anything? OP asked a question, I answered it. Not my problem anthony is pounding your girlfriend. And if you weren't butthurt, you wouldn't have came in this thread, you would of just "ignored" me because you're such a "mature" kid.

:rolleyes:

Catnip
12-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Considering it happened while you two were dating, i was told you were very butthurt from the recorded phone conversation i heard where you were screaming and wheezing at the same time. All while masturbating from thinking of the idea that someone was giving your (at the time gf) better ding dong than you.

Who wouldn't freak out and scream (wheezing? I don't have breathing problems LOL), finding out that their girlfriend fucked someone while they were dating?

Then I realized I lost a cheating bitch... who cares? I've moved on, realizing I haven't lost much. She on the other hand, has seemed to have trouble with everything.

Paul
12-21-2009, 01:58 PM
Ive missed you...

lol

and I LOVE YOU!

way too much gay in this forum today :lmfao:

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 01:59 PM
Who wouldn't freak out and scream (wheezing? I don't have breathing problems LOL), finding out that their girlfriend fucked someone while they were dating?

Then I realized I lost a cheating bitch... who cares? I've moved on, realizing I haven't lost much. She on the other hand, has seemed to have trouble with everything.

good job, you took that like a man. I said wheezing for added effect. I didn't hear anything actually, i just have a great imagination.

Catnip
12-21-2009, 02:00 PM
How am I trying anything? OP asked a question, I answered it. Not my problem anthony is pounding your girlfriend. And if you weren't butthurt, you wouldn't have came in this thread, you would of just "ignored" me because you're such a "mature" kid.

:rolleyes:

You're trying because I'm not butthurt. LOL. Read my blog on here, I have 2 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

Anthony isn't pounding my girlfriend. Anthony fucked my cheating ex, so who cares, now? Living in the past much? lol. I came in this thread to let you know I'm not butthurt. Replying to you in a civilized way, stating facts, isn't being butthurt. lol.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 02:00 PM
good job, you took that like a man. I said wheezing for added effect. I didn't hear anything actually, i just have a great imagination.
lol

bdydrpdmazda
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM
unfortunately, Im out.

Catnip
12-21-2009, 02:01 PM

:cheers:

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 02:02 PM
way too much gay in this forum today :lmfao:
A majority of which has been contributed by you!

don't play like you like my balls deep in your ass :lmfao:

FAG. :gay:

now how am i going to scratch your balls w/ both of my fist in your ass :thinking:

This last one was just too gay for words to explain..

I want to feel your colon wrapped around the tip of my dick.

i hope you shave your boys b/c i don't like hair on my tongue :no:

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 02:02 PM
You're trying because I'm not butthurt. LOL. Read my blog on here, I have 2 problems, but a bitch ain't one.

Anthony isn't pounding my girlfriend. Anthony fucked my cheating ex, so who cares, now? Living in the past much? lol. I came in this thread to let you know I'm not butthurt. Replying to you in a civilized way, stating facts, isn't being butthurt. lol.

LOL butthurt

Paul
12-21-2009, 02:06 PM
A majority of which has been contributed by you!

This last one was just too gay for words to explain..

don't hate :lmfao:

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 02:08 PM
don't hate :lmfao:

it's all love baby. gay love.

Catnip
12-21-2009, 02:12 PM
LOL butthurt

[decides to make up something, so it's obviously true]

Your mother was born a midget with AIDS. Your father, a sickle-cell anemic black man, with a baby dick. Unfortunately, your father had no game, so he raped your mother while she was leaving her clients house after a 14 man, interracial gang bang. While being raped, she fell in love with this man so dark, he's invisible at night. Your father put your mother in his trunk and drove home in his box chevy on 17's (back in the day). 7 months later, you were born while your mother was taking a shit on her toddler training potty, as she couldn't get onto the regular sized toilet. You dropped into the toilet and knocked your head. You were obviously a premie, but it's all good because you're half black anyways. Now you're here, years later, slapping poor little 12 year old bosnian kids because you're a fucking ugly, albino looking dumbass that couldn't do shit to anyone so he stays on IA all day talking shit.

[/making up something that's true just because I said it.]

lol

SleeperWRX
12-21-2009, 02:16 PM

Your mother was born a midget with AIDS. Your father, a sickle-cell anemic black man, with a baby dick. Unfortunately, your father had no game, so he raped your mother while she was leaving her clients house after a 14 man, interracial gang bang. While being raped, she fell in love with this man so dark, he's invisible at night. Your father put your mother in his trunk and drove home in his box chevy on 17's (back in the day). 7 months later, you were born while your mother was taking a shit on her toddler training potty, as she couldn't get onto the regular sized toilet. You dropped into the toilet and knocked your head. You were obviously a premie, but it's all good because you're half black anyways. Now you're here, years later, slapping poor little 12 year old bosnian kids because you're a fucking ugly, albino looking dumbass that couldn't do shit to anyone so he stays on IA all day talking shit.

lol

LOL. I love how you took your time to write all that, cool life bro.

Njobe
12-21-2009, 02:17 PM

lol
so he slaps himself? lolol

i keed i keed, sorta :ninja:

Catnip
12-21-2009, 02:20 PM
LOL. I love how you took your time to write all that, cool life bro.

For non-premature, white people, it's not a hard task to type a simple paragraph of facts. I understand how that's impressive to you, though.

Echonova
12-21-2009, 02:45 PM
Then I realized I lost a cheating bitch... who cares? I've moved on, realizing I haven't lost much. She on the other hand, has seemed to have trouble with everything.Holy chit...

I just gained a new level of respect for you. Reps when I'm able.

punkr6
12-21-2009, 04:09 PM
Ive missed you...

and I LOVE YOU!

WOW, you kiss ass like Jhad sucks cock.....

punkr6
12-21-2009, 04:10 PM
Holy chit...

I just gained a new level of respect for you. Reps when I'm able.

same here, my how you've grown, My little friend....:goodjob: