PDA

View Full Version : Live from Captiva Island, Flordia...it's Sunday Night!

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Well I'm on a secluded Island with nothing but golf carts and boats for transportation, a beach, a pool/bar area and family. Pretty pumped for the rest of the week. Anyone else vacationing this week?

tdurr
12-20-2009, 06:17 PM
u suck. im going to cali in a few days

browningboy7
12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
You should probably get the fuck off IA then! lolol

I'm just jealous...

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:22 PM
well It's kinda cold right now with all the wind blowing, so going to the bar at the middle of the island isn't happening and my family is all tired from the drive down. So I'm sitting on the porch surfing the web and drinking pirate juice(hot apple cider with capn morgans).

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:23 PM
u suck. im going to cali in a few days

where at in cali?

tdurr
12-20-2009, 06:37 PM
where at in cali?

LA i think... lol asll i kno is the fam is leaving tuseday :lmfao:

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:49 PM
LA i think... lol asll i kno is the fam is leaving tuseday :lmfao:

Dude I was the same way. My dad calls me to tell me were leaving the 19th, going to Ft. Myers Beach..I'm like wtf?:thinking:

Then on the way down they said were going to some random ass island that not many people go to apparently except old people. I've been pretty discouraged until this afternoon when I saw several VERY attractive females running down my street while speaking some language I had never heard. I REALLY hoping tomorrow it warms up and they'll be at the pool/bar area or something:D

AlanŽ
12-20-2009, 06:55 PM
Lucky SOB. I should have just forced you to take me. Oh well next sunday well make up for the shortcomings of the week LOL.

SEAN
12-20-2009, 07:03 PM
have fun while your down here...I moved down from ATL almost 2 years ago and love it...the weather has been great up until the last few days...hopefully it will clear up by Wednesday and be back to normal...and since you were misinformed...Captiva is not some random ass, secluded island...it is just down from Fort Myers Beach...lol...both are major tourist spots down here all overun with cars, tourists, and snowbirds...it just might seem secluded because there is only one way in and out off Captiva via Sanibel and the causeway...there ain't much to do out there in comparison to the Fort Myer's beach area...

Reaper
12-20-2009, 07:06 PM
Lucky SOB. I should have just forced you to take me. Oh well next sunday well make up for the shortcomings of the week LOL.

I'm still working on getting some girls to show. I've got 2 for sure, but sausage fests are no-fun..so I'll try to get some more.

Reaper
12-20-2009, 07:10 PM
have fun while your down here...I moved down from ATL almost 2 years ago...the weather has been great up until the last few days...hopefully it will clear up by Wednesday and be back to normal...

thanks man:goodjob:

Yeah I'm hoping it'll clear up and get warm soon. Hey, do you know what went down last night in Ft. Myers? I was driving to my hotel (caught a Ferry this morning) and I was passed by 10 cops who were no shit hauling ass through intersections..and before that it seemed like every corner I turned a cop had someone pulled over.

SEAN
12-20-2009, 07:19 PM
well Saturday and Wednesday are the nights that all the locals meet up to bullshit and then go street racing...kind of like the Bp meets off Pleasant Hill or the meets off Riverside at the Sonic back in Lawrenceville...the cops are always out in full force those nights and just looking for an excuse to pull you over...there's allot of young kids down here driving cars mommy and daddy bought for them with nothing to do...it's a different scene compared to Atlanta...

Reaper
12-20-2009, 07:36 PM
yeah I saw that as I was coming in off 75. Quite a few really nice cars and then a whole lot of really shitty ones. Cops were out something serious though...kids must be pretty stupid about their runs.

tdurr
12-20-2009, 07:45 PM
lulz. i hope i get a cool whip to drive around in LA

Reaper
12-20-2009, 07:57 PM
lulz. i hope i get a cool whip to drive around in LA

my buddy went to LA and was given a 350z as a rental...does that count? lol

ATLTSX
12-20-2009, 09:03 PM
Dude I was the same way. My dad calls me to tell me were leaving the 19th, going to Ft. Myers Beach..I'm like wtf?:thinking:

Then on the way down they said were going to some random ass island that not many people go to apparently except old people.

I know exactly what you are talking about. i got a co-worker that live in Ft. Myers and always talked about that Island.

Reaper
12-20-2009, 09:23 PM
I know exactly what you are talking about. i got a co-worker that live in Ft. Myers and always talked about that Island.

It's not so much old people like I thought it'd be, I'm hoping the turn out will get better as the week goes on.

Shift_2WIN
12-20-2009, 09:38 PM
Im going home to NYC on tues, cant wait!

tdurr
12-21-2009, 03:26 AM
my buddy went to LA and was given a 350z as a rental...does that count? lol

did yall do and sweet burnouts?