PDA

View Full Version : Suicide ok?

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:14 AM
So, a friend and I got into a discussion about how they think comitting suicide is ok. They are so in love and obsessed with this one female in their life that in the past when they've broken up, he tried to kill himself as well as another friend of his when in the same situation. He seems to live in la la land and think that it has a romantic or in their words "poetic side" to it. My argument is, what's the point? What will you solve? You kill yourself, and she continues on with her life and grows old with some other man. Death is not something you can come back from. It's freakin stupid to me! I just can't possibly wrap my head around how someone can be so obsessed with another person that they would kill themselves because they can't be together. His argument is that you will never have nor love another person like your first love. So if you two can't be together, what's the point of living? If this is the case I guess widows, divorcees, anyone who had a first love, never loves their husband or wife :rolleyes:. What do you all think? This is stupid or is it romantic?

Discuss

b@d @pple
12-20-2009, 11:15 AM
no pussy is worth your life

Elbow
12-20-2009, 11:17 AM
For the sake of love and stuff, HELL NO, it's a pussy move.

If you have nobody, you're miserable, there are too many issues in your life you can't fix, then why not? If you're not even hurting anyone leaving. I wouldn't, but I could see why some may think other wise. I DON'T think it should be illegal in any case that's for sure, it's fucked up in many cases yes, but I don't think anyone has the right to say YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF.

I've never been the type to want to kill myself, even if shit was bad all around I still wouldn't, it's a bitch move IMO.

roxie911
12-20-2009, 11:19 AM
Any case of suicide is just selfish to me. Why put your family and friends through that kind of misery for your own "happiness"? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I can be sad about someone committing suicide, but will I feel sorry for them?? Absolutely not. I'll feel more sorry for the family and friends associated with them.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:19 AM
For the sake of love and stuff, HELL NO, it's a pussy move.

If you have nobody, you're miserable, there are too many issues in your life you can't fix, then why not? If you're not even hurting anyone leaving. I wouldn't, but I could see why some may think other wise. I DON'T think it should be illegal in any case that's for sure, it's fucked up in many cases yes, but I don't think anyone has the right to say YOU CAN'T KILL YOURSELF.

I've never been the type to want to kill myself, even if shit was bad all around I still wouldn't, it's a bitch move IMO.

:yes:

Nemesis
12-20-2009, 11:20 AM
http://www.eatliver.com/img/2009/3888.jpg

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:21 AM
Any case of suicide is just selfish to me. Why put your family and friends through that kind of misery for your own "happiness"? Just doesn't make sense to me.

I can be sad about someone committing suicide, but will I feel sorry for them?? Absolutely not. I'll feel more sorry for the family and friends associated with them.
EXACTLY

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:26 AM
And what is so messed up about the situation is him and the girl are still not back together but because he likes to consider himself a "hopeless romantic" he WILL do ANYTHING it takes to have her back. That includes his world TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY evolving around her! He won't even spend the night at a friends house because she is a girl for the fact that if his ex finds out, she will possibly be mad. YOU TWO ARE NOT EVEN TOGETHER and no guarantee you will ever be together again! I mean everyday activities like getting a job, moving, hanging out, whatever, he has to think about how it will affect her and if they will get back together. He lives in another universe that is not ours. I've never heard someone so delusional in my life!

Elbow
12-20-2009, 11:31 AM

It is selfish, which is why I said if you wouldn't be hurting anyone sure do it, but it's still a bitch move. I've always imagined people like husbands, dads, etc committing suicide total cowards.

roxie911
12-20-2009, 11:38 AM
It is selfish, which is why I said if you wouldn't be hurting anyone sure do it, but it's still a bitch move. I've always imagined people like husbands, dads, etc committing suicide total cowards.

It's a cowardly move whether you have someone or not. Anyone who can't face their problems or TRY to make their life better is a coward. Things can only get better when they're at their worst.

Once again, no sympathy for those who commit suicide.

BTW...not trying to argue...wasn't before either. Hopefully it doesn't sound that way lol

Andr3w
12-20-2009, 11:38 AM
Have fun in hell

Jason..
12-20-2009, 11:40 AM
Killing yourself is more difficult than you can possible imagine...I put a gun to my head last year and couldn't do it.I was at an all time low in my life..Takes a crazy person to take there on life for sure...sometimes seems like the only way out.

punkr6
12-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Killing yourself is more difficult than you can possible imagine...I put a gun to my head last year and couldn't do it.I was at an all time low in my life..Takes a crazy person to take there on life for sure...sometimes seems like the only way out.

Damn Son, Next time your feeling low, pick up the damn phone and call me.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:45 AM
It's a cowardly move whether you have someone or not. Anyone who can't face their problems or TRY to make their life better is a coward. Things can only get better when they're at their worst.

BTW...not trying to argue...wasn't before either. Hopefully it doesn't sound that way lol
Roxie I actually agree with you. I tried arguing that point as well with him. Even though life has it's hardships, we go through those to make us a better person. Life is not easy and is not meant to be. Easy way outs are never a good thing!

SleeperWRX
12-20-2009, 11:46 AM
Hell no, no bitch is worth killing myself.

Firefightin_tC
12-20-2009, 11:48 AM
I love myself WAY too much for that bullshit.

And I've seen plenty of ways people have killed themselves and it still boggles my mind, because I can't understand it.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 11:50 AM
Have fun in hell
I said that too! lol They don't think you go to hell for suicide. They seem to think that you go to purgatory :lmao: Like that's any better lol

SleeperWRX
12-20-2009, 11:51 AM
I said that too! lol They don't think you go to hell for suicide. They seem to think that you go to purgatory :lmao: Like that's any better lol

:lmao:

:goodjob:

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 11:51 AM

Have fun in hell

This...

Jason..
12-20-2009, 11:56 AM
Im good now lol.I never wanna be in that state of mind again....ever.BTW I sent u a raindeer.

AdriSciontC
12-20-2009, 12:05 PM
I don't think it is cool, but then again I wouldn't be able to do it. I have too much to live for. If the going gets rough, suicide, IMO is the easy way out.... suck it up and move on... IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE...

punkr6
12-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Im good now lol.I never wanna be in that state of mind again....ever.BTW I sent u a raindeer.

thanks, I sent you a christmas tree.....

Justin.
12-20-2009, 12:13 PM
ahh to be young and in love...What a dumb fuck, tell him to go smash something else...seems like his "hopeless romantic" ways are due to his lack of experience with other girls.

browningboy7
12-20-2009, 12:25 PM
I don't think it is cool, but then again I wouldn't be able to do it. I have too much to live for. If the going gets rough, suicide, IMO is the easy way out.... suck it up and move on... IT CAN ALWAYS BE WORSE...

I don't think that is good advice for someone who wants to kill themselves...lolol

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 12:26 PM
BTW I sent u a raindeer.
well that was nice of you. Its a different kinda gift but I guess its the thought that counts.

punkr6
12-20-2009, 12:28 PM
well that was nice of you. Its a different kinda gift but I guess its the thought that counts.

different then what fuk face ?

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 12:31 PM
different then what fuk face ?
a gift card or some holiday cookies...

Elbow
12-20-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't think that is good advice for someone who wants to kill themselves...lolol

I do.."Shut the fuck up pussy lifes going to get a lot worse deal with it bitch."

punkr6
12-20-2009, 12:56 PM
a gift card or some holiday cookies...

not an option....

JITB
12-20-2009, 01:02 PM
I killed myself once.. doesnt really work.. so im against it!

punkr6
12-20-2009, 01:03 PM
real men burn themselves alive...

JITB
12-20-2009, 01:06 PM

thats what im talking about! Thats a real one way road!

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 01:09 PM
I love myself WAY too much for that bullshit.

And I've seen plenty of ways people have killed themselves and it still boggles my mind, because I can't understand it.
I stressed that point too. How can you love someone more than yourself?

punkr6
12-20-2009, 01:10 PM
I stressed that point too. How can you love someone more than yourself?

a lot of people don't like themselves.....

teh bri
12-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Um, fuck no it's not.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 01:15 PM
a lot of people don't like themselves.....
Def true in his situation. Sad I know

LOL

I killed myself once.. doesnt really work.. so im against it!
Okay :thinking:

ahh to be young and in love...What a dumb fuck, tell him to go smash something else...seems like his "hopeless romantic" ways are due to his lack of experience with other girls.

QFMFT!

JITB
12-20-2009, 01:20 PM

experience wont cure crazy.. dude has problems.. he needs help..

invite him to the V so we can convince him to burn himself alive...to keep us warm!

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 01:21 PM
experience wont cure crazy.. dude has problems.. he needs help..

invite him to the V so we can convince him to burn himself alive...to keep us warm!
Damn :lmfao:

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 01:31 PM
:lmfao:

§treet_§peed
12-20-2009, 01:33 PM
It's funny how a lot of people down this and say o how bad it is etc. etc.. But yet, there are several famous movies, plays, poems, and songs that talk about this and are held at a high level by most of the world. Take Romeo and Juliet for example. The suicide ending tale of two star crossed lovers. Very famous and well know play, celebrated by millions, and taught in almost every school in the world. Many people sing a long with songs on a daily basis with or without knowing they can be talking about things from drugs, violence, rape, molestation, killing, and/or suicide. It is what it is.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 01:42 PM
It's funny how a lot of people down this and say o how bad it is etc. etc.. But yet, there are several famous movies, plays, poems, and songs that talk about this and are held at a high level by most of the world. Take Romeo and Juliet for example. The suicide ending tale of two star crossed lovers. Very famous and well know play, celebrated by millions, and taught in almost every school in the world. Many people sing a long with songs on a daily basis with or without knowing they can be talking about things from drugs, violence, rape, molestation, killing, and/or suicide. It is what it is.
This is true, but there are also very successful movies about cartoons, aliens, monsters, ghosts, etc. That does not mean that what happened in the movie is ok in real life. Movies, songs, stories, etc. are meant to play on our imaginations. They fuel the "what if" curiosity in humans. The main reason why fairy tales are so popular with children. It's an outlet without actually having to partake in those activities. You forget that in many stories people either come back to life or come back as ghosts or they just don't tell you what happens after their death just like with Romeo and Juliet. Yeah it's a great love story, but they die. Then what? Live eternity in hell together. Yeah that's something to look forward to. People need to stop living in those fairy tales worlds and open their eyes. Once you are dead you are dead! You will live in hell for eternity while she is getting her block knocked off by some other dude she met later.

§treet_§peed
12-20-2009, 01:49 PM
Lol how do you know we go to hell? How do you know there is a hell? Have you died and came back? Yes, I don't know there isn't.. But I am in agreement with the saying how do you know that some book that was wrote and changed many many many times by people that could of been strung out on opium is true. Hansel and Gretel is a tale about cannibalism, but yet is a very famous kid story that is taught to kids all over the world.

punkr6
12-20-2009, 01:55 PM
Lol how do you know we go to hell? How do you know there is a hell? Have you died and came back? Yes, I don't know there isn't.. But I am in agreement with the saying how do you know that some book that was wrote and changed many many many times by people that could of been strung out on opium is true. Hansel and Gretel is a tale about cannibalism, but yet is a very famous kid story that is taught to kids all over the world.

no one knows, but some people actually belive in god and heaven, it's called faith.....

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 03:11 PM
you are so fucking EMO dude...

MINI
12-20-2009, 03:14 PM
If someone has no quality of life, like in cases of extreme poverty for a prolong period of time, then some sympathy could be shown for those you decide to do that.

But that first love bullshit is the dumbest thing I've heard, is your friend in middle school? lolol

But thats just how I feel

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 05:06 PM
I don't think any situation is so bad that suicide could be an option. I think it's taking the easy way out and being completely selfish, as others have said. I could never put my friends and family through that.

Doing it for love is just retarded.

Solves nothing in any case. I would have no sympathy.

StreetHazard
12-20-2009, 05:18 PM
Im about as sure there is no hell as much as I am sure I will not be riding a unicorn to work tomorrow.

If people have a right to live they have a right to die, they can choose their death like they have chosen their life.

JJSPEC Racing
12-20-2009, 05:20 PM
It happens and the people who do it usually dont care if we think it is ok. You may want to try to get your friend to some professional counseling as talking about it could be an early warning sign. I hope everything turns out good in that situation. I have seen people go through really terrible times in their own lives, but the situation resolved itself with time and patience (and maybe a little faith in the Creator). I do not see where suicide is the correct answer, although if it happens, it will be the final answer. Like I said, hope they do not go through it because there is someone out there for them, they just may need a little help to get past the one they lost.

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 05:20 PM
If people have a right to live they have a right to die, they can choose their death like they have chosen their life.

B/c you were asked your permission to be born, right?

I see what you're sayin tho. Sure I guess, if you feel you have ABSOLUTELY nothing to live for, then by all means, kill yourself. Just sucks that that person apparently couldn't find something in life TO live for.

tony
12-20-2009, 05:26 PM
Typically when people talk about it they're not serious, its more of a cry for attention/help. Those who are serious about it, you wouldn't be able to tell it is on their mind unless you pay very close attention. I've had an experience dealing with suicide and the person who did it seemed to be the happiest guy I ever met. Of course there are exceptions.

The attn getters are dumb, so are those who make that decision in life. Travel the world and see the conditions that others live in then try and complain about how bad you have it.

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 05:31 PM
Im about as sure there is no hell as much as I am sure I will not be riding a unicorn to work tomorrow.
how can you be so sure and what was death like before you came back to life?

StreetHazard
12-20-2009, 05:34 PM
B/c you were asked your permission to be born, right?

My parents naturally reproduced and here I am. Jesus, Zeus, Yahweh, Osirus or Gaia had no say in the matter and neither did I. We choose what to do with this life.

00CelicaGT
12-20-2009, 05:36 PM
So, a friend and I got into a discussion about how they think comitting suicide is ok. They are so in love and obsessed with this one female in their life that in the past when they've broken up, he tried to kill himself as well as another friend of his when in the same situation. He seems to live in la la land and think that it has a romantic or in their words "poetic side" to it. My argument is, what's the point? What will you solve? You kill yourself, and she continues on with her life and grows old with some other man. Death is not something you can come back from. It's freakin stupid to me! I just can't possibly wrap my head around how someone can be so obsessed with another person that they would kill themselves because they can't be together. His argument is that you will never have nor love another person like your first love. So if you two can't be together, what's the point of living? If this is the case I guess widows, divorcees, anyone who had a first love, never loves their husband or wife :rolleyes:. What do you all think? This is stupid or is it romantic?

Discuss

i wounld never consider a person so weak minded a friend

StreetHazard
12-20-2009, 05:38 PM
how can you be so sure and what was death like before you came back to life?

I am not sure what death is like, No one does, and what is more important is that I don't pretend to. I don't believe in the christian fairy tail concept of heaven and the false punishment of hell too dictate my actions here on earth, and I also do not think others should either.

and in regards too BluesClues original post, I also agree that is a very weak minded individual. And no one should squander their life over such a paltry problem.

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
I am not sure what death is like, No one does, and what is more important is that I don't pretend to. I don't believe in the christian fairy tail concept of heaven and the false punishment of hell too dictate my actions here on earth, and I also do not think others should either.

Please, tell us what we should believe. *SARCASM* I'm interested to know.

My parents naturally reproduced and here I am. Jesus, Zeus, Yahweh, Osirus or Gaiahad had no say in the matter and neither did I. We choose what to do with this life.

Well they got the parts to produce you from somewhere or someone...

punkr6
12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
exceptions should be made for Catnip, FirefightenTC and nissantuner r whatever his name is....

StreetHazard
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Please, tell us what we should believe. *SARCASM* I'm interested to know.

Well they got the parts to produce you from somewhere or someone...

I will not respond to this here, it isn't really the place for it. I was just sharing my point of view the same as others. PM me if you choose too. But I will say evolution sweetheart, and childbirth is no more of a miraculous event then you eating food and having a turd slide out of your ass.

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 05:53 PM
exceptions should be made for Catnip, FirefightenTC and nissantuner r whatever his name is....
agreed and CHRISNITTOLO and street speeds emo ass

C-loS109
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
i put no... but the only way of even considering killing myself... if i go to jail for some major shit. and i know ill never ever be free. then ill probably kill myself. not because i wouldn't be able to handle the imprisonment but because there wouldn't be a point to.

punkr6
12-20-2009, 05:58 PM
agreed and CHRISNITTOLO and street speeds emo ass

agreeed...

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
I'm a firm believer that suicide is the most SELFISH thing you can do. BUT, I also believe that if you are sacrificing yourself for the sake of others lives...case in point, jumping on a grenade in battle, to save the rest of your team..that's different. Btw, that did actually happen, a young Navy SEAL dove on a live grenade to save his team mates all of which had family.

bdydrpdmazda
12-20-2009, 06:18 PM
I'm a firm believer that suicide is the most SELFISH thing you can do. BUT, I also believe that if you are sacrificing yourself for the sake of others lives...case in point, jumping on a grenade in battle, to save the rest of your team..that's different. Btw, that did actually happen, a young Navy SEAL dove on a live grenade to save his team mates all of which had family.
the number of times that this has happened might suprise you, its in the dozens or more, thats why the medal of honor is more times that not, awarded post humorously

Reaper
12-20-2009, 06:27 PM
the number of times that this has happened might suprise you, its in the dozens or more, thats why the medal of honor is more times that not, awarded post humorously

I know, it's pretty rare for someone actually alive to be awarded the Medal of Honor. Just like the Sgt. 1st Class who gave his life trying to save one of his men that was pinned down in Afghanistan (last year, I think:thinking:)

Lankhoss
12-20-2009, 08:00 PM
It's your life, you can do what you want with it.

Anyone who tries to give you a guilt trip about how bad it'd make them feel is a selfish asshole.

It obviously doesn't "solve" anything, but if in your mind it's time to go and you're ready....I don't see anything wrong with it.

Look at Hunter S. Thompson, that fucker lived life to the fullest, then when he got bored and there was nothing left to do, he just offed himself lol

Lankhoss
12-20-2009, 08:02 PM
By the way, asking if suicide is ok, and if what this guy is doing is ok.....are two completely different subjects.

98tegCHICK
12-20-2009, 08:33 PM

I don't consider this suicide, but selflessness/sacrifice for another. It wasn't a selfish act. There's a big difference. Didn't even think about this type of sceanrio. It's a good one.

Reaper
12-20-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't consider this suicide, but selflessness/sacrifice for another. It wasn't a selfish act. There's a big difference. Didn't even think about this type of sceanrio. It's a good one.

I actually just thought of this..but the whole "John Q." scenario..his kid needed a heart transplant, he could've been the only donor in time, he off's himself and they do the transplant. Self-sacrifice and suicide...yes two different things, but many get it confused.

ATL_EG
12-20-2009, 08:54 PM
It's your life, you can do what you want with it.

Anyone who tries to give you a guilt trip about how bad it'd make them feel is a selfish asshole.

It obviously doesn't "solve" anything, but if in your mind it's time to go and you're ready....I don't see anything wrong with it.

Look at Hunter S. Thompson, that fucker lived life to the fullest, then when he got bored and there was nothing left to do, he just offed himself lol

first thing that came to my mind! :goodjob:

but yeah if you wanna take yourself out go for it, why should it bother other people that your doing something to ultimately make yourself happier?

Sol-Badguy
12-20-2009, 09:20 PM

This could be why they think that..

http://www.51xxl.com.cn/3139/uploadfile/70541m.jpg

LizBiz
12-20-2009, 10:12 PM
Suicide is NEVER the answer. I'd kill you before I'd kill myself.

BluesClues
12-20-2009, 10:48 PM
By the way, asking if suicide is ok, and if what this guy is doing is ok.....are two completely different subjects.
Yeah I guess. But I mean in the sense of killing yourself because you feel that you will never have the one that you love. Basically loving someone more than yourself. I don't understand it and I never will. You kill yourself to prove what point? After you are dead, that person will continue on with their life without you. What did your death solve? What's so poetic about that? IMO he needs to stop being such a pussy and move on with his life, she has. He won't even give himself the chance to meet others and see if he can have something with someone else. She has made it clear she doesn't want him, but he refuses to accept that. I am at my wits end with this and don't know what else to do. I have done everything that I could and still it is not good enough. I've never seen anything like it!

Lankhoss
12-21-2009, 12:32 AM
Yeah I guess. But I mean in the sense of killing yourself because you feel that you will never have the one that you love. Basically loving someone more than yourself. I don't understand it and I never will. You kill yourself to prove what point? After you are dead, that person will continue on with their life without you. What did your death solve? What's so poetic about that? IMO he needs to stop being such a pussy and move on with his life, she has. He won't even give himself the chance to meet others and see if he can have something with someone else. She has made it clear she doesn't want him, but he refuses to accept that. I am at my wits end with this and don't know what else to do. I have done everything that I could and still it is not good enough. I've never seen anything like it!

Why do you think someone who wants to kill himself is trying to PROVE something? Have you ever thought that maybe the dude is just ridiculously sad and miserable, and he simply can't find a way to feel better? Just like other mental illnesses, this thread just proves how little people understand about suicide.

I can't stop laughing at all the people who wanna cry "OH MY GOD THAT'S SO SELFISH!!!!" The irony is that, the reason they are upset is because they will SELFISHLY miss the person once they're gone.......so obviously that's a perfect argument why people shouldn't do it. lol You people act like every human being has an OBLIGATION to sit on this earth and give you companionship! ha ha ha

TIGERJC
12-21-2009, 12:39 AM
Its your life and you can do whatever you like with it. At least donate your organs or go out with a bang

Lankhoss
12-21-2009, 12:45 AM
People wonder why anyone ever wants to take their own life, yet the general public has practically ZERO understanding of what causes someone to want to end their life.

There are VERY SICK people out there, who can't function "normally" like others. They are confused, distraught, and feel hopeless. MOST people that have a mental illness, don't even know it. I think that more often than not, people who are on anti-depressants and other medication don't even need it.....most of the ones who gleefully pump themselves full of medication are just attention whores or pussies who medicate themselves because they refuse to ever deal with a single problem in their life. The people that REALLY need the help, either don't realize it until it's too late or don't have the means to get the help. You think about someone with severe depression or bi-polar disorder who has problems functioning in society, and they probably have a harder time getting or keeping a job than stable people do, and are probably less likely to have medical coverage.

I don't know why things are like this, but usually the dumbest people have the loudest mouths. Those that have no understanding whatsoever about this subject, are the first to start insulting the ones who make these decisions. It's one thing for some attention whore to go around making a big fuss about what they're going to do to theirself if they don't get what they want (like their girlfriend back, or whatever). It's another thing when someone has ACTUALLY gotten to the point that they are ready to end their life. It's at this moment they need the most assistance, but we'd rather tell them how selfish and stupid they are, and try to make them feel even worse by treating them as if God will reject everything they've done in their lives over this one act and sentence them to eternal damnation.

You wanna know why people commit suicide? Because PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES IN THIS THREAD are the majority in society.

Jason..
12-21-2009, 09:02 AM
not an option....
x2

neon_ert3
12-21-2009, 09:05 AM
suicide is a permant fix for a temperary problem. its stupid as fuk!

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 11:11 AM
yes, it's a perfectly good idea. kill yourself. Shits poetic as fuck, you can go out like a G. you'll forever be remembered as "bluessuicidalclues, the fatrican" (fat african)

(did not read the thread, but am hoping it has to do with bluesclues asking if it'll be ok for her to commit suicide, and if she'll be missed.)

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 11:20 AM
People wonder why anyone ever wants to take their own life, yet the general public has practically ZERO understanding of what causes someone to want to end their life.

There are VERY SICK people out there, who can't function "normally" like others. They are confused, distraught, and feel hopeless. MOST people that have a mental illness, don't even know it. I think that more often than not, people who are on anti-depressants and other medication don't even need it.....most of the ones who gleefully pump themselves full of medication are just attention whores or pussies who medicate themselves because they refuse to ever deal with a single problem in their life. The people that REALLY need the help, either don't realize it until it's too late or don't have the means to get the help. You think about someone with severe depression or bi-polar disorder who has problems functioning in society, and they probably have a harder time getting or keeping a job than stable people do, and are probably less likely to have medical coverage.

I don't know why things are like this, but usually the dumbest people have the loudest mouths. Those that have no understanding whatsoever about this subject, are the first to start insulting the ones who make these decisions. It's one thing for some attention whore to go around making a big fuss about what they're going to do to theirself if they don't get what they want (like their girlfriend back, or whatever). It's another thing when someone has ACTUALLY gotten to the point that they are ready to end their life. It's at this moment they need the most assistance, but we'd rather tell them how selfish and stupid they are, and try to make them feel even worse by treating them as if God will reject everything they've done in their lives over this one act and sentence them to eternal damnation.

You wanna know why people commit suicide? Because PEOPLE LIKE THE ONES IN THIS THREAD are the majority in society.

sounds like you've got some real life, close experience with being an emosuicidal fagmo. If they're not strong enough to realize that nothing is worth ending their life, then they do not deserve to live. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If they're too big of a bitch to deal with whatever life is throwing at them, THEY DON'T DESERVE THE GIFT OF LIFE. You need to stop catering to these emo faggots "feelings" and realize they're just insignificant useless human beings who will make zero impact on society if they continue on with their "meaningless" oh so sob story life. Fuck em all, and let them jump off a bridge/slit their wrist/put a bullet in their head/lay on train tracks. WE DON'T NEED EM. The world would do much better with less pussies.

Paul
12-21-2009, 11:24 AM
suicide is totally OK but unfortunately only pussy's normally try it and they don't succeed b/c they suck at life.

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 11:27 AM

That's not considered suicide, that's sacrifice, the SEAL you speak of is Michael Monsoor. USN SEAL LT Michael Murphy took his cell phone and got to the highest point he could while him and his team sustained heavy AK47/RPG fire. Made a call for back up (radio was down) was shot several times, and returned to battle. The wounds from that selfless act ultimately led to his demise. Sacrifice, not suicide.

bodhi
12-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Suicide in only okay if you have a good enough reason... like this guy: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/071608dnmethickman.3d76e7d.html

old, but still funny as hell.

xxbckiexx
12-21-2009, 12:02 PM
Suicide in only okay if you have a good enough reason... like this guy: http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/071608dnmethickman.3d76e7d.html

old, but still funny as hell.

lmfao. now that's comedy.

ultm8mind
12-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Suicide....the cowards way out. Permanent solution to a temporary problem.

Kill yourself you pussy, that'll solve things. Doubt it. Think of those you leave behind wondering why, how could it have been prevented, what happened, was it so bad, etc., etc.....

JDMbabe
12-22-2009, 04:22 PM
they were living just fine before they found them, its not like its THAT hard to move on....
why be sooo damn dramatic about it, it's just sad.

The Creeper
12-22-2009, 04:22 PM
Personally I don't think one should resort to Suicide. I do however disagree with the statement of people calling it a selfish act, because they say "think of who you leave behind." Aren't the people that are left behind being selfish as well? And of course Suicide is technically selfish, because it has everything to do with yourself, and has nothing to do with anyone else, technically.

murderrsiren
12-22-2009, 10:49 PM
..stupid hurts.

& kills.

Lankhoss
12-23-2009, 01:29 PM
sounds like you've got some real life, close experience with being an emosuicidal fagmo. If they're not strong enough to realize that nothing is worth ending their life, then they do not deserve to live. PLAIN AND SIMPLE. If they're too big of a bitch to deal with whatever life is throwing at them, THEY DON'T DESERVE THE GIFT OF LIFE. You need to stop catering to these emo faggots "feelings" and realize they're just insignificant useless human beings who will make zero impact on society if they continue on with their "meaningless" oh so sob story life. Fuck em all, and let them jump off a bridge/slit their wrist/put a bullet in their head/lay on train tracks. WE DON'T NEED EM. The world would do much better with less pussies.

And it looks like you are a fucking retard that knows absolutely nothing about emotional or mental disorders.

Of course, someone who gets to the point of wanting to end their life is because they are "emo." That is just brilliant.

Do you call people who have spinal injuries or paraplegics "lazy" because they have to use a wheelchair? What makes you think the brain can't sustain injuries or be subject to a sickness like the body does? I admit, some attention whore crying to everyone about slitting their wrist is a childish act. But there are plenty of people who quietly go off to their own place to end it, because they've come to that decision for whatever reason, and they mean it.

What YOU don't get, is your brain is the thing that helps you recuperate and heal. When THAT is broken, it's very very difficult to fix yourself. It's not as simple as just being sad about your cat dying or your girlfriend leaving you, nor is it as black and white to the people who do suffer from these illnesses. They don't see things as clearly as the rest of the world, because they aren't capable of it. If you look at the warnings for most anti-depressants, one of the side effects is "increased suicidal tendancies." You can't just prescribe someone a medication like it's a magic bean, and everything is all better. Everyone reacts to medication differently, and most people need several different types to balance things out. There are new studies out that show it's possible there are certain "issues" that are programmed into people's heads when they are infants, and the problems may not manifest themselves until late adulthood. Certain cases have shown that medication and therapy cannot help these issues, as they are "hardwired in" very much like the BIOS for your computer.

Think about it like cancer. If you had some life-threatening cancer that there was virtually no cure for, and you just sat in a hospital bed deteriorating in front of your loved ones while in constant horrific pain.....why would you want to extend that situation? Again, I don't think suicide is a "good" thing, but I believe it's your choice. And people with a REAL mental sickness simply don't have the coping skills that a normal person does. I know for someone who doesn't have to suffer from these sorts of things, it's easy just to say "Suck it up pussy," but that's because you are ignorant and have absolutely no knowledge of the situation, but you've got all the answers for it, don't you?

What the fuck does it matter to anyone if someone wants to kill themselves, anyway? It's their life, not yours. I don't know why everyone thinks it's always their fucking business what choices others make in their lives.

Lankhoss
12-23-2009, 01:31 PM
Personally I don't think one should resort to Suicide. I do however disagree with the statement of people calling it a selfish act, because they say "think of who you leave behind." Aren't the people that are left behind being selfish as well? And of course Suicide is technically selfish, because it has everything to do with yourself, and has nothing to do with anyone else, technically.

What about people who have violent tendancies that they cannot (or have been completely convinced they can't) control, and feel that killing themselves is the only way to save others?

Ziptied
12-23-2009, 02:12 PM
Suicide is for pussies.

/thread.